• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

op tandon or rk gupta ??

for organic- most preferred book ??

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

O P TANDON WILL BE A BETTER OPTION AS IT HAS A LOT OF QUESTIONS IN IT WITH GOOD EXPLANATION.BEST OF LUCK.

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER BY CLICKING YES IF YOU LIKED IT.

4 years ago

is op tandon gud 4 physical n inorganic also ??

or only organic ??

4 years ago

Dear Noorain,

Both the books are good and if you really want to study in detail, then L.G. Wade by Pearsons Publications is really a good book,

Go for it.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

where to go for giving iit exam and is there any entrance fee

HI ROHIT FOR GIVING IIT EXAM YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS YOU HAVE TO FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS EXAM. THIS APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED DURING DECEMBER OR JANUARY DURING FILLING OF ...

SAHIL 8 days ago

@ rohit Yes , there are some examination fee , frst of all u have to attempt jee main . jee main is happening in 2 modes – online and offline , for general the fee is 1000 for offline and...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit 2 days ago
what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 7 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 11 months ago
Sir counselling date showing is 6 july and I missed it , now what should I do

Contat them regarding this.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to visit their official weblink and try to show your interest to participate , if you get a chance, nothing like that, else try at some other equally reputed institutions, like – The...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Yes you can wait for other rounds too, no one knows you being given a seat in the upcoming rounds, but i had suggested the names of leading institutions in case you don’t make it this...

Sir, I want to know, what is is best engg. college between UIET, Chandigarh and Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand

UIET, Chandigarh > Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Go for Chandigarh but if still if you are abit suspicious then draw a comparison of features of certain selected institutions where quality education is imparted and better placements are...

HI SIR, NOW IAM STUDYING 11 I WILL WRITE JEE MAINS&ADVANCED. WHICH BRANCH IS BEST IN ALL IIT.GIVE ANSWER WITH DETAILS

hello mahesh any of branch from iit is best, because it is from iit. but i think you can select that in which you are interested for e.g. if your interest is in computer you can go for...

SAHIL 4 months ago

Hey Dear, It’s purely a matter of your choice as well as interest, you may choose computer sciense engg, or Electronics or Biotechnology or Civil engg.....there is a wide range of study...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off