FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   op tandon or rk gupta ??

for organic- most preferred book ??

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

O P TANDON WILL BE A BETTER OPTION AS IT HAS A LOT OF QUESTIONS IN IT WITH GOOD EXPLANATION.BEST OF LUCK.

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER BY CLICKING YES IF YOU LIKED IT.

3 years ago

is op tandon gud 4 physical n inorganic also ??

or only organic ??

3 years ago

Dear Noorain,

Both the books are good and if you really want to study in detail, then L.G. Wade by Pearsons Publications is really a good book,

Go for it.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 3 days ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 3 days ago
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 11 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 12 days ago

Hello buddy!! I wud like to suggest u d bokos I used to read--- Algebra for IIT JEE Calculus for IIT JEE Coordiante Geometry for IIT JEE 3-Dimensional Geometry for IIT JEE Trigonometry for...

-1 hours ago
hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 hours ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
I GOT 198 CUT OFF IN TN BOARD EXAM FOR TNEA 2015 (M 200, P 196, C 196, CS 185). 118 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015. CAN I GET B.TECH CSE IN NIT TRICHY ? CAN I GET B.E CSE IN ANNA UNIV CEG CAMPUS?...

Dear Student, B.E is bachelor of engineering Btech is bachelor of technogy Both are almost same only the name is different. but generally BE < Btech CS is difficult to get but still...
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago

The cut off for B.E Cse in anna University is like this OC 200, BC 199.75, MBC 199.25,SC 196,BCM 199.50,SCA194.33,ST 186.25.. It depends on the category in which you belong, B.E means...

tiny 16 days ago

Both are almost same only the name is different. but generallyBE

sajid 15 days ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
View all Questions »