• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

ml khanna or das gupta ??

which is better ??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

good if you can complete it and dont jump to solutions without giving enough time to each question.if you jump to solutions easily i would suggest you to do arihant instead.AD gupta is old and outdated it was for subjective.now arihant is the best

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

4 years ago

arihant would be bttr than das gupta or ml khanna ??

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
NOW CURRENTLY I AM IN 12TH STD(SCIENCE),I WANT TO BECOME A QUANTUM PHYSICIST ,SO WHAT SHOULD I TAKE (ENGINEERING OR MEDICAL). AFTER 12TH BOARD EXAMS,HOW MUCH YEARS IT WOULD TAKE TO COMPLETE ...

See according to your career needs you must choose IIT’s as your preference where you will gain a lot of knowledge and freedom to do experiments as labs are fully furnished there. Also...
  img
Suraj Prasad 22 days ago

@ xavier You need to give engg as ur choice to become as a quantum physicist , and choose iit or bits as your dream destination , and attempt both JEE and bitsat for that , in bits also , u ...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
sir,which branch is best option? IIT BHU electrical engineering or IIT KANPUR civil engineering.

It depends on your interest in which field you are going to pursue your career. IIT Kanpur is many a time better college than IIT BHU if u are not particular about branch and in between...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Dear Student PreferIIT Kanpur Civil Thanks
  img
Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?

IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
  img
Suraj Prasad 20 days ago

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago

@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off