FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   ml khanna or das gupta ??

which is better ??

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

good if you can complete it and dont jump to solutions without giving enough time to each question.if you jump to solutions easily i would suggest you to do arihant instead.AD gupta is old and outdated it was for subjective.now arihant is the best

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

arihant would be bttr than das gupta or ml khanna ??

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 3 months ago

How would I know?

Ashwini 3 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 3 months ago
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 7 months ago
any helpfull tip to get minimum 100 marks in iit jee(i am candidate of reserved category)?

Hi Assuming that you have all your preparation in place there are a few tips you can keep in mind : - Go for categories/topics/questions where you are strong first. - Decide early within...
  img
Sunil Kumar 6 days ago

Go to the concepts of subjects comprehensively. Attempt previous years questions..\ Also attemt any mock tests..... These steps would be very helpfull..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
I have got 38106 AIR category rank and 1474 state category rank. I have given choices for NIT surathkal (home state). Which of my ranks will be considered for allotment?

Home state rank will also be given in addition to AIR rank. Since you have given choices for NIT suratkal which is in your home state, so for seat allotment your home state rank wii be...
  img
Ramreddy 10 months ago

which AIR rank overall or category?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 10 months ago

which AIR rank overall or

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 10 months ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 6 years ago
how to crack bitsat in 5days

Go through the syllabus and format of the paper . English can be prepared by just reading articles from Hindustan Times and questions from the mock papers.Logical reasoning is one thing you...
  img
Komal 12 days ago

Your best bet would be to do previous years question papers.

shubham sharda 11 days ago
View all Questions »