FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   ml khanna or das gupta ??

which is better ??

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

good if you can complete it and dont jump to solutions without giving enough time to each question.if you jump to solutions easily i would suggest you to do arihant instead.AD gupta is old and outdated it was for subjective.now arihant is the best

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

arihant would be bttr than das gupta or ml khanna ??

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 7 months ago
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 3 months ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

You have to wait it is hard for us to tell wheter you will get or not, the best thing you can do is to try for other options also, in case you don’t get bits then you can go for other...
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago
Sir.I am getting 183 marks in jee advanced 2014 and 95% in cbse. what rank should i expect?

Your expected rank in JEE Advance with 183 marks is near 3500. It is a good rank which will fetch you any branch in new IITs and less preferred branches in old IITs. THanks Bharat Bajaj IIT...
  img
bharat bajaj 9 months ago

your expected rank is 3400-3700.You can get the branch of your choice at any of the new IITs or textile technology at IIT Delhi.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 9 months ago
what are the possible isomers of 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane?

Cyclic Structures 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,2-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,3-methylcyclohexane The chemical formula is C 7 H 13 Br. It has 14 monovalent atoms(13 H, 1 Br),...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago
View all Questions »