• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

ml khanna or das gupta ??

which is better ??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

good if you can complete it and dont jump to solutions without giving enough time to each question.if you jump to solutions easily i would suggest you to do arihant instead.AD gupta is old and outdated it was for subjective.now arihant is the best

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

4 years ago

arihant would be bttr than das gupta or ml khanna ??

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank

Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran 7 months ago
Dear Sirs, Do you have test series for MAT (NTSE ) exam? Sincerely, SaveithaMurthy, Nerul west

Please give your contact details and our concerned team would get back to you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

You can visit the official websites of certain leading institutions offering MBA programs and cull out all the requisite information related to your query and you may gather an extensive...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
sir i got nit raipur ece .. what i have to do is this nit is good or i should go for second counselling..

It is also good. Regarding second counselling, this decision is totally depends upon you. Thanks
  img

After 4 year, it would be a good choice...stuck with it.....GOOD LUCK
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off