FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   ml khanna or das gupta ??

which is better ??

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

good if you can complete it and dont jump to solutions without giving enough time to each question.if you jump to solutions easily i would suggest you to do arihant instead.AD gupta is old and outdated it was for subjective.now arihant is the best

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

arihant would be bttr than das gupta or ml khanna ??

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 5 hours ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago
how to become a topper

If you study anything by concentrating actively it will last forever.! Give your best.
  img
Komal one month ago

Doing hard work is the key to success.

Adarsh 28 days ago
i am scoring 466 in aipmt 2015 is there any chance of getting mbbs in any govt. college

We can expect that you can qualify for MBBS...you may get Govt college....but not sure..because you are at peak...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

There is little chance for getting MBBS in govt. college in the general category for this score.

Adarsh 29 days ago
Can you please tell me which test series will be better for iit jee 2010 preparation..? I am considering AITS(FIITJEE) and BMAT(Brilliant tutorials)

Hi, Both the test series AITS and BMAT are good.. brilliant's is more of IIT Level then fiitjee but what is important to learn new concepts and better solving approaches. You can also check ...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »