There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

ml khanna or das gupta ??

which is better ??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

good if you can complete it and dont jump to solutions without giving enough time to each question.if you jump to solutions easily i would suggest you to do arihant instead.AD gupta is old and outdated it was for arihant is the best

4 years ago

arihant would be bttr than das gupta or ml khanna ??

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT
Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Try to score above 190 normalized marks
My Pleasure.
Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...
@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...
Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...
Parinit Dhoble 7 days ago
After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?
Roshan 7 days ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...
direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.
akash 4 months ago
Dayne Fernandes 4 months ago
Which is better it in nit kuk or cse in jalandhar or cse in thapar uni? My rank is 10206. You can also suggest anything else.!!!
Agrees that NIT Kuk is better then the other two.
Prefer CSE at NITs.
Yes. I Do agree.
hello sir my jeemains 2015 ranking is 157640 can i get admission in any good collage
It will be better you join any good institute near by your area.
WHAR ARE THE best college for nuclear engineering in india
IT IS A GOOD SCIENTIFIC BRANCH BUT NOT A GOOD SCOPE IN INDIA SUM OF GOOD NUCLER COLLEGES ARE IN INDIA ARE Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University- School of Technology, Gandhinagar (Gujarat)...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
the below listed are the top rated inst asked for by you:-Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University- School of Technology, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) Raisan Village , Gandhinagar (Gandhinagar Dist.) ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details