ml khanna or das gupta ??

which is better ??

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

good if you can complete it and dont jump to solutions without giving enough time to each question.if you jump to solutions easily i would suggest you to do arihant instead.AD gupta is old and outdated it was for subjective.now arihant is the best

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

arihant would be bttr than das gupta or ml khanna ??

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen 3 months ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla 2 months ago
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 4 months ago
There are 5 switches, In how many ways can they be kept on and off ?

Dear Student, This type of problem is very famous problem in probability Every switch has 2 choices i.e. it can either be off or on So total choices is 2*2*2*2*2 = 32 ways So in 32 ways they...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
what is the length of second pendulum on at the pole of earth?

The value of g at poles is 9.83 m/s(square). So we use the formula of time period of the simple pendulum where t=1 sec. as it is a seconds pendulum. We can calculate the length of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 6 months ago
Sir, what do you feel is the better..... Biochemical engineering and biotechnology(dual degree) in IIT Delhi or EEE in NIT Surathkal or Metallurgy (dual degree) in IIT Kharagpur?

In my opinion, Biotech would be better in IIT Delhi. IIT Delhi would provide you good exposure. THanks Bharat Bajaj IIT Delhi askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 6 months ago

Biotech isn’t a great branch.You should opt for Production and Industrial Engineering at IIT Roorkee or Metallurgy at IIT KGP.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 6 months ago
View all Questions »