ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear Friends looking for Best coaching for IITJEE. No barrier place. Requirements- good faculty, study environment, Good past results. Attached schooling,lodging boarding are extra factor to be considered.VMC Pithampura, Narayana AP, Srichaitanya AP, Bansal kota are some options.advise?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear AJINKYA CHOWDHURY,

The Preference order as for as I am concerned will be

1.NARAYANA,AP

2.Bansal Kota

3.Srichaitanya,AP

4.VMC Pithampura

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Hope thishelped you immensely...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

Dear All

can you explain elaboraty more on Narayana and Sri Chaitanya centres in Hyderabad.-junior colleges, lodging,boarding hostels etc.

regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, My daughter got 120 marks in JEE mains and 971/1000 in Telangana Intermediate board exams. Can she get a seat in any NITs in ECE or EEE or CSE?

Yeah she can get seat corresponding to these branches.There are many NITs in which she can get a seat for this rank.
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Dear Sir, Kindly be active and keep an eye on counselling rounds, your daughter has bright chances to get an admission at an NIT...apart from that you may also ask her or you yourself may...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

yes she have chances to get in nit see for the councelling process hope she get the desired college

sajid 8 days ago
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

@akshat jee advance rank does not include any board percentage dont answer if u r not sure

ng29 one month ago
Sir, I will get 245 marks in JEE main paper 2 (B.ARCH) including drawing. What rank will i get? I belong to OBC-NCL category and is from Kerala. MY CBSE board percentage is 79%.Will I get...

There is a possibility of getting a seat in NITCalicut as per your category rank cutoff list, you should be on your toes and keep visiting the website of NIT Calicut frequently to be in...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

you have chances to get in nit calicut know about it

sajid 14 days ago

thank u sir

Amal Suresh 19 days ago
which is better -------- chemical in guwahati or cs in ism dhanbad

At present CS is preferred due to its demand in the market. Placements are fine at the both the institutes and both are good and reputed. However IITs are generally more preferred out the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago
I got 226 marks in Mains & 95% in CBSE board. I am from Delhi. What will be my AIR rank and which colledge I should join. I am intersted in Computer.

congrats , hemendra , definitely u will get a good college now choice is urs among NIT / DCE /NSIT , its sure that u will get cse among good nits (surathkal , trichy , jaipur) i will...

ng29 one month ago

Thanks, even lot of website also saying between 2500-3500, But don’t know how accurate they are ? do you know anyone who had similiar marks last year and what was his/her rank ?

Hemendra Gupta one month ago

yes ofcourse last yera one of frnd gott 200 in mains and 97 in cbse his rank was 2700 he is nin nit jaipur cse approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »