Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

what is the pattern of IITJEE for 2013? will there be a common entrance test?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

By 2013, there will only be one single examination for entrance to engineering and medical colleges in the country.

“Efforts will be to hold an all-India national test from 2013. This will smoothen the admission process into engineering and medical courses”

said Union HRD minister Kapil Sibal.

The plan to have a common, single examination for all medical and engineering colleges means creating a test on the lines of the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) conducted in the United States.Gradually, such an exam would be extended for entry to colleges of other disciplines, such as law.

Currently, each state holds separate entrance tests for admissions to engineering courses while the IITs and NITs have separate tests. Similarly, there are multiple examinations for admissions into medical colleges held by the centre and states.

The HRD ministry feels that a common entrance test will smoothen the admission process as students will not end up having to write exams repeatedly. A task force to work out the modalities will be set up by the ministry.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?
There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?
Ayush Saxena 4 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 4 months ago
sir plz help me how i get concentration in study
you have to concentrate on studies by doing yoga in the early morning before sunrises.
lokesh palingi one year ago
I think you have to take 7-8 hrs sleep daily and start with easy chapters.
Ashfaq Khan one year ago
pray to god daily it will make you to stabilise
komalpreet one year ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday
no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.
AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago
no, there is not any information like this.
nishank gupta 6 years ago
Sir, I have chosen slide option in first round allotment. What is further procedure?
Just keep an eye on counselling rounds and the outcomes, may be possible you are given an upper option provided there is availability,........on the other hand if ever you didn’t feel...
they will slide you to a upper branch if available , u must just report at d reporting center
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details