DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

what is the pattern of IITJEE for 2013? will there be a common entrance test?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

By 2013, there will only be one single examination for entrance to engineering and medical colleges in the country.

“Efforts will be to hold an all-India national test from 2013. This will smoothen the admission process into engineering and medical courses”

said Union HRD minister Kapil Sibal.

The plan to have a common, single examination for all medical and engineering colleges means creating a test on the lines of the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) conducted in the United States.Gradually, such an exam would be extended for entry to colleges of other disciplines, such as law.

Currently, each state holds separate entrance tests for admissions to engineering courses while the IITs and NITs have separate tests. Similarly, there are multiple examinations for admissions into medical colleges held by the centre and states.

The HRD ministry feels that a common entrance test will smoothen the admission process as students will not end up having to write exams repeatedly. A task force to work out the modalities will be set up by the ministry.

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman one month ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...

Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
  img

My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 6 years ago
sir i want you to make my time table for whole day my school hour are 8 hour and tution hour are 4 hour at night 6 to 10

I will assume that your school gets over by 2pm. 3:00 – 3:45 – Physics 4:00 – 4:45 – Mathematics 5:00 – 5:45 – Chemistry I know that it is difficult to manage but you have to do it. Good...

Anoopam Mishra 13 days ago

but i can wake up at night also so can u plz help me for night work

jatin garg 13 days ago

Till when can you wake up? I will help you manage your time.

Anoopam Mishra 12 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details