Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

what is the pattern of IITJEE for 2013? will there be a common entrance test?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

By 2013, there will only be one single examination for entrance to engineering and medical colleges in the country.

“Efforts will be to hold an all-India national test from 2013. This will smoothen the admission process into engineering and medical courses”

said Union HRD minister Kapil Sibal.

The plan to have a common, single examination for all medical and engineering colleges means creating a test on the lines of the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) conducted in the United States.Gradually, such an exam would be extended for entry to colleges of other disciplines, such as law.

Currently, each state holds separate entrance tests for admissions to engineering courses while the IITs and NITs have separate tests. Similarly, there are multiple examinations for admissions into medical colleges held by the centre and states.

The HRD ministry feels that a common entrance test will smoothen the admission process as students will not end up having to write exams repeatedly. A task force to work out the modalities will be set up by the ministry.

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA one month ago
The equation of the directrix of the parabola y2+4y+4x+2=0 is:

Dear Student, Given equation of parabola can be rewritten as (y+2) 2 = -4(x-0.5). Now compairing which Y 2 = 4aX, a = -1. Therefore, the equation of directric is given by X + a =0 Therfore...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar one month ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 days ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar one month ago
Who is the chairperson of bharti group?

Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited was incorporated on July 7, 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. Its subsidiaries operate telecom services across India. Bharti Tele-Ventures is India's leading private ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?

if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 6 months ago

it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 6 months ago

so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused

Vibhu Bhatia 6 months ago
Hi I'm Taarush . I am currently in class 11 (’15-'16) . I will be appearing for JEE 2017 and BITSAT. I am currently enrolled in state board . Being in stateboard I can easily expect 96%(my...

You should join a good institute who will make you ready for the JEE2017 as well as for the BITSAT. Also by joining it, most of your doubts like what to study first, how should i plan, how...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Bravo and good luck for your future and try to follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off