Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

will i be able to crack iit jee by self study in my home. or else do i have to go for any coaching classes.i have already passed 12th and have attempted 2011 iit jee and have scored 100 mark. i have to get into any of the iits plz help me with my schedule and plz refer me the right books for doing practice.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear ferb self study is the only way to get in any competative exams it will help yu in boostering yur concept i wanna quote one example just lke gautam buddh he get the answers by self by doing meditation under the tree named bodh gaya so yu can achieve wat yu want only by self study in most of the coaching only concentraing on tricks but they do not focus on the conceptual prob because they only have a target to finish syllabus so i give yu suggestion focus on concepts and if yu have any prob then join sum discussion group it will help yu a lot and last thg i wanna say tat focus on yur weak areas only  dont focus on those areas in which yu know already and practise on futile conceptual problems and more over i wanna give yu link on which topic yu have to focus on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDX-7_fNAc8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7KPXvi60mY

it will help yu alot !!

4 years ago

DEAR  FERB Dc.......yeah self study is only way to crack any competitive exams.  in my opinion you should prefer PRADEEPS for chemistry,RD Sharma for mathematics,and ABC for physics.....dont go through hard books . START practicing.

plz plz plz approve my answer

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 8 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 8 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 8 months ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 16 days ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj kumar 4 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
do we have to memorize ncert text especially for social

hellow, you don’t have to memorize ncert text especially social.because in social there only history and rule.that matter we dont understand so only is matter to understand and do in your...

raj kumar 3 months ago

Dear Gayathri Saseendar, You don’t have to memorize NCERT text especially social.You can imagine and realize the social subject with your circumstances then you will be good in social.Thank ...

SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
Sir , i have secured 75 in recently declared jee main and my 12 th % is 91 . I had selected. Sc category in my form. But i got to know that i actually belong to OBC .is there a chance that....

Category may help you to get in but i suggest to be on a safe side you must keep a function watch() { [native code] } over some other reputed institutions by visiting their websites and...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago

yes why not because cutoff for obc category is 70 but if you had filled sc category in your application status during filling form your application will be disqualified thanks and approve...

SAHIL 27 days ago
how to crack bitsat in 5days

Go through the syllabus and format of the paper . English can be prepared by just reading articles from Hindustan Times and questions from the mock papers.Logical reasoning is one thing you...
  img
Komal one year ago

Your best bet would be to do previous years question papers.

shubham sharda one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off