Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

will i be able to crack iit jee by self study in my home. or else do i have to go for any coaching classes.i have already passed 12th and have attempted 2011 iit jee and have scored 100 mark. i have to get into any of the iits plz help me with my schedule and plz refer me the right books for doing practice.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear ferb self study is the only way to get in any competative exams it will help yu in boostering yur concept i wanna quote one example just lke gautam buddh he get the answers by self by doing meditation under the tree named bodh gaya so yu can achieve wat yu want only by self study in most of the coaching only concentraing on tricks but they do not focus on the conceptual prob because they only have a target to finish syllabus so i give yu suggestion focus on concepts and if yu have any prob then join sum discussion group it will help yu a lot and last thg i wanna say tat focus on yur weak areas only  dont focus on those areas in which yu know already and practise on futile conceptual problems and more over i wanna give yu link on which topic yu have to focus on

it will help yu alot !!

4 years ago

DEAR  FERB Dc.......yeah self study is only way to crack any competitive exams.  in my opinion you should prefer PRADEEPS for chemistry,RD Sharma for mathematics,and ABC for physics.....dont go through hard books . START practicing.

plz plz plz approve my answer

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details
You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.
Alok 4 months ago
go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS
vb 4 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
Will it be a better strategy to be a dummy student of a college while devoting full time in a coaching centre for IIT entrance after 10 pass. Kindly advise.
You are most welcome. See let me tell you one thing, it’s not the number of hours you put in, but the quality of hard work that matters. I could sit for 17hours with a book and not study...
Neeti 3 months ago
People generally think it’s better but i would suggest that you join a proper day school and attend it. There are several things that you will learn in school which you may not learn in...
Neeti 3 months ago
Thanks for prompt reply. My teachers at IIT coaching centre are advising me that it will take daily at least 8 hrs labour to crack IIT advance and being in school, I may not be able to...
perm lata 3 months ago
I believe in following one ideal book for each subject for the IIT-JEE preparation. I have HC VERMA for physics, GRB-OP. TANDON for chemistry, DAS GUPTA for maths. but, suggest me a book...
Dear Jaisson, Yes, das gupta has only subjective problems, i advice you to take M.L Khanna for maths. It contains all models of problems For physics, HCV is the best book you can get for...
Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
sir, what would be the scoring topics in physics and chemistry .
Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
Harishwar one year ago
In physics the the scoring topics are Newton’s laws of motion,friction,units and dimensions.In chemistry the scoring topics are chemical equilibrium,stoichiometry,atomic structure etc.
Drovan Reddy 2 months ago
rammohan 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details