Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

will i be able to crack iit jee by self study in my home. or else do i have to go for any coaching classes.i have already passed 12th and have attempted 2011 iit jee and have scored 100 mark. i have to get into any of the iits plz help me with my schedule and plz refer me the right books for doing practice.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear ferb self study is the only way to get in any competative exams it will help yu in boostering yur concept i wanna quote one example just lke gautam buddh he get the answers by self by doing meditation under the tree named bodh gaya so yu can achieve wat yu want only by self study in most of the coaching only concentraing on tricks but they do not focus on the conceptual prob because they only have a target to finish syllabus so i give yu suggestion focus on concepts and if yu have any prob then join sum discussion group it will help yu a lot and last thg i wanna say tat focus on yur weak areas only  dont focus on those areas in which yu know already and practise on futile conceptual problems and more over i wanna give yu link on which topic yu have to focus on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDX-7_fNAc8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7KPXvi60mY

it will help yu alot !!

4 years ago

DEAR  FERB Dc.......yeah self study is only way to crack any competitive exams.  in my opinion you should prefer PRADEEPS for chemistry,RD Sharma for mathematics,and ABC for physics.....dont go through hard books . START practicing.

plz plz plz approve my answer

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?

First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 2 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 5 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
Sir,I want to know about the B.Tech programmes offered in PREPARATORY COURSES in IIT’s?

In preparatory courses,almost every possible stream of engg is offered, you need to make a choice out of an extensive list,.............if you wish to compare and contrast the features...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
Sir I got AIR 7000 in JEE paper 2 and belong to OBC category. I am getting planning course from MANIT Bhopal. Should I opt for it or prepare for next year? Say for architecture from IITs or ...

You can wait for further rounds so that you can get a good branch in the same institute or any other NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
i got admission in mdu rohtak i jst wanted to take some reviews from ur side. plz give me honest reviews

Its an ok university also depends on college also and branxh.. Pls check the college past record...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Well honestly speaking it is an ok kind of uni, rest reviews can be checked by visiting the official weblink of your prezsent uni as well as some other reputed institutions as well, compare ...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off