ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

will i be able to crack iit jee by self study in my home. or else do i have to go for any coaching classes.i have already passed 12th and have attempted 2011 iit jee and have scored 100 mark. i have to get into any of the iits plz help me with my schedule and plz refer me the right books for doing practice.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear ferb self study is the only way to get in any competative exams it will help yu in boostering yur concept i wanna quote one example just lke gautam buddh he get the answers by self by doing meditation under the tree named bodh gaya so yu can achieve wat yu want only by self study in most of the coaching only concentraing on tricks but they do not focus on the conceptual prob because they only have a target to finish syllabus so i give yu suggestion focus on concepts and if yu have any prob then join sum discussion group it will help yu a lot and last thg i wanna say tat focus on yur weak areas only  dont focus on those areas in which yu know already and practise on futile conceptual problems and more over i wanna give yu link on which topic yu have to focus on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDX-7_fNAc8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7KPXvi60mY

it will help yu alot !!

3 years ago

DEAR  FERB Dc.......yeah self study is only way to crack any competitive exams.  in my opinion you should prefer PRADEEPS for chemistry,RD Sharma for mathematics,and ABC for physics.....dont go through hard books . START practicing.

plz plz plz approve my answer

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 8 months ago
WHAT IS DEMODULATION

Demodulation is the process is used in the receivers to recover the original signal coming from the sender end in modulating form. We can say that its function is opposite to that of...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago
what is the difference between jee and aieee

its just names of exam for entrance in nits and iiits previously it was called as AIEEE now it is named as JEE MAIN and JEE ADVANCE is for admission in IITs approve if useful

ng29 24 days ago

JEE (WHICH IS NOW CALLED JEE ADVANCED) IS FOR ADMISSIONS IN IITS,,,,,AIEEE (WHICH IS NOW CALLED JEE MAINS ) IS FOR ADMISSIONS IN NIT & IIIT

SAITEJA GOUD 11 days ago

Now the teminology is changed. Now jee main is for admission in NITs and Jee advanced is for admission in iits.

shubham sharda 16 days ago
Does anyone has a knowledge abt VITEEE I wanted to know tht in this exam questions from 12 syllabus only comes ? In 2013 they asked from 11 th also but in 2014 it had no question from 11 th...

Could you elaborate ? What do you mean by ‘ there is no such condition’

Trez Stunt one month ago

Can someone from @Askiitians tutors answer please ?

Drake one month ago

there is no such condition luckily there is no negative marking and all are attemptable plz approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »