Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

will i be able to crack iit jee by self study in my home. or else do i have to go for any coaching classes.i have already passed 12th and have attempted 2011 iit jee and have scored 100 mark. i have to get into any of the iits plz help me with my schedule and plz refer me the right books for doing practice.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear ferb self study is the only way to get in any competative exams it will help yu in boostering yur concept i wanna quote one example just lke gautam buddh he get the answers by self by doing meditation under the tree named bodh gaya so yu can achieve wat yu want only by self study in most of the coaching only concentraing on tricks but they do not focus on the conceptual prob because they only have a target to finish syllabus so i give yu suggestion focus on concepts and if yu have any prob then join sum discussion group it will help yu a lot and last thg i wanna say tat focus on yur weak areas only  dont focus on those areas in which yu know already and practise on futile conceptual problems and more over i wanna give yu link on which topic yu have to focus on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDX-7_fNAc8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7KPXvi60mY

it will help yu alot !!

4 years ago

DEAR  FERB Dc.......yeah self study is only way to crack any competitive exams.  in my opinion you should prefer PRADEEPS for chemistry,RD Sharma for mathematics,and ABC for physics.....dont go through hard books . START practicing.

plz plz plz approve my answer

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad 19 days ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 5 months ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua 22 days ago
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. 2 years ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh 2 years ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat 2 years ago
I`m class 11 student and I`m an IIT aspirant.In my coaching,they have finished 2 chapters in each subject and due to some I was unable to complete the assignments given.Now,I have a lot of...

@ amitesh As now u are in class 11 , then u are on the right track and time to start your iit preparation , your self study is too important than coaching , as u cannot do if the coaching...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago

Dear friend, just be focused andJust plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice session following...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago
Is iitb good for stem cell engineering and also for ecell

Are you looking for graduation or Planning to join as PHD ?
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

hello anushka sharma, yes it is good....

raj 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off