• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

is it easy to crack iit by home tutionsΒ 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arun Yadav,

There will be heavy competition for a single seat in IIT !

There are 5 lakh aspirants aiming for a seat where there are only 9000 seats !

This means that you have to 1 in approximately 60 candidates ....

This is tough because every one who writes this really wants to be in an IIT ...so do not take IIT-JEE easy ...fight hard & surely you can win !

All the Very Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

hc verma and ncert are enough for physics ignore resnik halliday and dc pandey , instead complete hc verma and ie irodov fully

Mondo Camry 9 months ago

Any thing more is encouraged.......πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»1000000000000000000....pleaseπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»( many pleases)πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»please I hoped more and better answers ...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 9 months ago
can u pls suggest me a plan for preparing for iit jee.im a 12 th passout and would like to take jee test next year ,also parallely i would be pursuing my Btech ist year

Dear Student, prepare a work-slot for your preparation for the test, divide an equivalent portion of that schedule for each and every subject, join some coaching center, download sample...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi ajay govind refer to link for tips http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ please post how much enough time you have to study so i can prepare a time table for you...

SAHIL one month ago

SIR, i

ajay govind one month ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
Dear sir , I am aditya got 142 marks in jee advanced . Whther possibility of getting IIT or not is it preferable to join in 3 rd generation IITs. I also got 195 marks in jee mains with...

Dear Student, you have bright chances to be at one of the top-rated NITs as your score is quite pleasing and you may also get your desired branch. On the contrary, Let me tell you that...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago

i think you should go with old nits if in case you are getting a good branch in some top nits. otherwise you should go for new iits. you should use askiitian branch and college predictor....

SAHIL 24 days ago
list the best books for aiims ? so that i will get rank within 37

hi gagan these are best books you can buy to get rank within 37 for physics: 1.ncert physics for class 11 and class 12 2.feynman lectures on physics for biology: 1.ncert books of class 11...

SAHIL 25 days ago
Which one is better... BITS or Banasthali as far as placement is concerned?

Dear Student, bothe the institutions are equally good, both have good name and fame for quality education and sound placements, if ou are still in a dilemma then I may add to your problems...

Aneesh Sehgal 29 days ago

BITS IS TOO MUCH BETTER . IT IS GOOD IN CASE OF INFRASTRUCTURE AS WELL AS PLACEMENT. SO IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING PLACEMENT AS A FACTOR TO TAKE ADMISSION YOU SHOULD SURELY CHOOSE BITS

SAHIL one month ago

YOu are asking me to choose from lamborghini and a camry … definitely bits PLACEMENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSURE COMPETITION you got my ans BEST OF LUCK

Beenu Mathew one month ago
View all Questions Β»

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off