• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

is it easy to crack iit by home tutions 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arun Yadav,

There will be heavy competition for a single seat in IIT !

There are 5 lakh aspirants aiming for a seat where there are only 9000 seats !

This means that you have to 1 in approximately 60 candidates ....

This is tough because every one who writes this really wants to be in an IIT ...so do not take IIT-JEE easy ...fight hard & surely you can win !

All the Very Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

how i can utilize 40 days to improve my performance.revision will help or mock

Dear Student, In these days, revision, practice and mock all togther will only help. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 23 days ago

hello, you have to start rivision which you learned topics.and see how problems are solving and remember thats.remember logics and formulas.......................................all the...

raj kumar 22 days ago
how to prepare for iit-jee entrance examination to get top 500 ranks in jee advanced

In which class you are studying right now ? Accordingly i can suggest you strategy. In the meanwhile you can look for following links http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya 11 days ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar 11 days ago
sir, now i am in 1st pu of karnataka. i scored 91% in 10th. I want to become an ASTRONAUT, so i am interested to join IIT college. So PLZ suggest me some classroom coaching Institutions for...

Dear vivek You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
after first iterations bitsat had cut off 306 …..will i get anything under 293 score

You may get it …..to be sure you may visit the official website of BITS to find out the current status of your seat ,.......if you made it , well and good , else try at other prominent...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
Sir i may get biotechnology in dtu can there are options available so that i can upgrade my branch to cs after first year. Also answer with respect to pec college.

There is a an upgradation of branch technically and now its a deemed university but as per sources of information and according to the reviews of alumni the the branch change option is not...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

As per my knowledge ther is no such option in DTU untill and unless u have really good contacts
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Yes there are options mr. Avinash please recheck and please tell about pec Chandigarh

pranav 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off