coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi  Ayush,

You have only two attempts. You dont have more than that. If you give your exam in same year of passing +2 that will be counted as first attemp to your JEE exam. after that you have only one attempt for IIT-JEE

Thank You

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please

CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
  img
Suraj Prasad 23 days ago

nit Allahabad
  img
Santosh Datla 23 days ago

Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago
How to become an aerospace engineer by clearing iit??pls suggest

HI AKASH TO BECOME AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER YOU HAVE TO GIVE JEE EXAM . THIS EXAM HAS TWO PAPERS : JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE. YOU HAVE TO CLEAR BOTH THE EXAMS WTH A VERY GOOD RANK. IF YOU PASS...

2016 years ago

@ aakash you need to clear jee main or advanced , to be an aerospace engineer , but donot think of that right now , as aerospace engineer is a demandable branch in top iits , you need to...

yesterday
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one year ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
Sir, My BITSAT 2016 score is 314. Between BITS – EEE or E&I at Hyderabad or Goa and getting CS at VJTI, Mumbai. shall I prefer BITS over VJTI. CS is generally my first choice.

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago

HI TEJAS YOU SHOULD OPT FOR CS AT VJTI FIRST OF ALL YOU SHOULD SURELY FOLLOW YOUR INTEREST. MOREOVER VJTI IS A GOOD COLEGE WITH GOOD PLACEMENT RECORDS. SO YOU SHOULD GO FOR VJTI ONLY

SAHIL 27 days ago
i got 102 marks in jee mains 2016 and 85% in boards(>99 percentile) in west bengal board can i get iiest shibpur through home state quota and state rank

Dear Student, there is certainly a home-state quota, for sure and your score is not up to the mark to be at IIEST Shibpur, you may get it, may be possible, but in low rated branches. To be...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

sorry but chances are very less. otherwise you can expect branches like Metallurgy and Materials Engineering,Information Technology {{but sorry chances are very less}}. i think you should...

SAHIL one month ago
sir im getting mechanical engineering branch in thapar university . so i want to know is it good for my future.

Not wrong. If you are confident within you then you can take it again. It will be really appreciable if you can qualify jee next year. But As you have already given 1 year of time for it,...
  img

Dear student, Thapar university is good for mechanical as well. Its past records are good in terms of oppotunities and placements My recommendation : once go through the syllabus of...
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Taking drop twice is not adviseble.
  img
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25