coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi  Ayush,

You have only two attempts. You dont have more than that. If you give your exam in same year of passing +2 that will be counted as first attemp to your JEE exam. after that you have only one attempt for IIT-JEE

Thank You

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 10 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 10 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 9 months ago
Why Do We Celebrate St Valentines Day?

Valentines Day is celebrated on the 14th February and commemorates the death of St valentine In the year 498 Pope Gelasius made February the 14th Valentines Day. It is also thought that the ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
wat is the overall difficulty of BITSSAT? is it difficult/easier than mains or pretty much the same?

Dear student The BITSAT paper is moderate.Most questions are directly fact or formula based but once in a while you get a conceptual question which requires application of concepts and few...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Bitsat exam is quite easy as compared to JEE Mains but as many students appear for it even the ones who prepared for JEE, so the ranking matters and thus you need a good score. Also most of...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago
I HAVE SCORED 106 IN JEE AND 85% IN CBSE BOARD ALSO I BELONG TO OBC CATEGORY.WHAT WILL BE MY RANK AND CAN I EXPECT AN ADMISSION IN ANY NIT? SOMEONE WHO IS WELL KNOWLEDGED ABOUT THIS ANSWER...

HI KAVIN YOUR SCORE IS GOOD AS YOU ARE A OBC CANDIDATE . MOREOVER YOU HAD SCORED GOOD IN BOARDS ALSO. SO YOU CAN EXPECT A NIT , YOUR RANK WILL BE IN BETWEEN 25000-30000 THANKS AND APPROVE...

SAHIL 2 months ago

I WANTED SOMEONE WELL EXPERIENCED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS SO THAT I COULD PROCEED FURTHER

Kavin 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off