MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi  Ayush,

You have only two attempts. You dont have more than that. If you give your exam in same year of passing +2 that will be counted as first attemp to your JEE exam. after that you have only one attempt for IIT-JEE

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
sir/mam for CRL rank 16600 in paper 2 gen catagory can i get NIT tiruchirapalli for b arch?..im confused by the earlier replies given..please

In My opinion you should visit the official websites of NIT Tiruchirapalli and JEE main to get the current status to find out your standing there, along with that do keep an eye on the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago
Sir could u please tell which university is better – VIT OR MANIPAL UNIVERSITY My dates of exam is clashing . ?

Manipal is very good for placements and moreover the type of education over there is practical and as per info i have manipal ranks top in collages ratings online and yes it also depends on ...

Hemanth Sai 2 months ago

Dear friend, My opinion is VIT is better than MANIPAL.Seek information about your desired branch for future studies. ALL THE BEST

trivikramkavuri 2 months ago

Thanks . Someone from Askiitians also please answer .

Drake 2 months ago
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar 10 months ago
Which of India's greatest freedom fighters got his name because his familywere originally sellers of perfume?

It is Gandhiji .. his family were originally sellers of perfume gandhi from gandha.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »