hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi  Ayush,

You have only two attempts. You dont have more than that. If you give your exam in same year of passing +2 that will be counted as first attemp to your JEE exam. after that you have only one attempt for IIT-JEE

Thank You

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
6x-13x+6

I think you want to ask solution for 6x-13x+6=0 which is equal to 7x=6 x=6/7 sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 26 days ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 22 days ago
what are the most scoring topics in jee mains 2015

Complex numbers, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry,Integral calculas, Limit & continuity, Differentiability,Coordinate geometry, Series are important topicxs in maths....
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
My General Category Rank is 14821 and AIR is 19301. For admission to General Category seats in NITs, will they consider my overall AIR rank or General Category Rank?

It is General Category rank which is considered for admission into general category seats in National Institute of technologies(NITs). So your General category rank is considered.
  img
Ramreddy 17 days ago
I am studying in 11th now and I aspire to crack jee advanced. Can you please tell me which distance learning programme should I opt for from Resonance and others.

Thanks for the help

ashu Joshi 10 months ago

I am a great fan of distance learning. Resonance distance learning is really fantastic. But the best techers of kota are in allen. So go for allen distance learning. They are also cheaper....

Shrey 7 months ago

There are many courses as u know...jest choose the one which is apt for u...But dont take very low level packages...Try something like Viraat

Pradeep Ravichandran 10 months ago
View all Questions »