coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi  Ayush,

You have only two attempts. You dont have more than that. If you give your exam in same year of passing +2 that will be counted as first attemp to your JEE exam. after that you have only one attempt for IIT-JEE

Thank You

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 10 months ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
Sir/ma’am im poor in 11th class concepts i want to crack jee main 2017. What should be my preparation plan from 12th class . Is it possible in 10 months?? Please help mei study in hostel.and...

Dear Student, i am happy to learn that you are quite concerned for your future ,plus you have clarity of thought about your plans but please be clear that by just worrying about future...

2016 years ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 9 months ago
Dear Sir, I would like to know which one of FIITJEE or Vidyamandir is better. SANCHIT Contact - +919973921477

dear student, This is a good question but not only coaching define the quality of education. that is depend on your performance also in that perticular coaching. In every coaching , there...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago

Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre. Apart from that I promise to dedicate at least 5-6 hrs for self study. Is that fine enough routine to get into IIT??

Sanchit Alekh 6 years ago
my jee main sc rank is 10,000 and crl rank is 200000 can i get industrial design in nitr?

You there are high chances of getting it. But you may be required to go for further rounds.
  img

Did you visit the official weblink of Josaa or Jeemains?, If not, then pay a visit to either of the weblinks and get to know your current status there, if you got it there, well and good,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
i got 145 marks in advance jee 2016 how much rank i can get

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html Please use this rank predictor to get an estimate of your rank in JEE advanced.
  img
Ankit 21 hours ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off