• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

adasdsadasdas

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal 20 days ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 3 months ago
Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​

With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...

Akshit Matthew one year ago
why question paper of AIIMS 2013 is different on your site? different from what had appeared in exam 2013. i don’t like this

Thank you for your feedback. We will look into it and rectify if there is any mistake.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
in which coaching do i get admission for jee2010 in lucknow but not very costly because i belong to a middle classs family

Hi i wud suggest u for FIITJEE , coz its a widely spread institute and has got good study material. The test series of FIITJEE are on an all india basis and are very competitive with a very ...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off