Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am having birth of 1997 can i give iitjee2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear heramb achr,

Ofcourse you can !!

Provided you have completed your higher secondary education in 2013 i.e., you class 12 board examinations !

Hope this information benefitted you immensely...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 22 days ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3,...

ng29 21 days ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 22 days ago
Hi, I need advise on your self study materials for IIT Jee examination.

For IIT JEE, you must be concptually sound. In order to achieve that, it is important to expose yourself to some of the excellent books on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. These are some...

Mihir 11 days ago

h.c.verma’s phy’s books ,,r.d. sharma’s math books,,,,,o.p.tandan‘s chy’ books are referable

SAITEJA GOUD 10 days ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
mklm,

fhdgh
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
HOW GOOD IS VIT, VELLORE? AND WHAT IS THE EXPECTED CUT-OFF IN VITEEE 2015?

vit is good colege and its been opted by students frequently nowadays this year expected cut of is 64-68 bcoz last year cut off was 65 cut off shifts around 5-7 marks in exams

ng29 one month ago

vit is good college but bits and ipu r better than vit approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
would i get nit for 80 marks in mains with OBC category.i am from andhra pradesh state.with 88% inter marks

Cutoff for OBC category is 70. So you will get a seat in NITs.
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Yeah, I think so...but you need to check out for at least once on your own what is the cut off list for the categories and accordingly you may be sure about it...there are certain other...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

Cutoff for OBC category is 70. So you will get a seat in NITs.

sajid 3 days ago
View all Questions »