WHICH CORESPONDANCE COURSE SHUD I PREFER SINCE I AM REPEATING?

AND HOW CAN I TAKE HELP FROM ASKIITIANS.COM?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi one month ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi one month ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh one month ago
Three angles of a triangle ABC are in Arithmetic progression and two sides are in the ratio b : c = √3 : √2. Find angle A.

Hii use property of AP and then use the formulae of cosine from solution of triangles to get the answer in the required format. [a^2 = b^2 + c^2 - 2bc\cos\alpha\,] Best
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
is IIt Roorkee CS a better branch in terms of placement and packages than IIT D M&C

Hi Pranavaa, Both streams at respective IIT are vey good & have an excellent placement. But comparatively on average, IIT D M & C package is more than IIT R CSE. Good Luck! Thanks...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

iitr cse has seen some good placements off late. but delhi’s cse is definitely superior, of which m&c is a part. i think it boils down to which iit is closer to home and is in a better...

Vineet Vinayak 5 months ago
Between IIT Roorkee Geological technology (M.Tech.) and BITS-Pilani Mechanical or Civil, what should I opt for

If you are in TOP 10% of your class then you will be highly placed in IITR GT and if not you will get average package. But if you want to play safe I would advise you for BITS Pilani...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Now I’ve been alotted chemical in pilani (2nd iteration). Waiting for iit third round. How do my options weigh up now? Thanks for the previous answer, by the way.@Sourabh Singh.

Rayaam Ghosh 5 months ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?

Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra..

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »