Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hi

Do you have an IIT JEE Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Kuwait? My son is right now in 10th. We need to prepare him for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam from here in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

There is no coaching center for IIT-JEE in kuwait. So please see for online coaching like askiitians. It is a online coaching for IIT-JEE and have regualar classes

Thank You

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal 26 days ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal 26 days ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 3 months ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago
Sir I am getting ECE at MNIT Jaipur and Instrumentation and Control at BITS Goa.Which should I choose?

Prefer MNIT Jaipur.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Study in top college gives a better chance to get good job placement with a better salary and bright & successful career life. You can also search for other engineering colleges as there...

Leepika Roy one year ago

Thank you Sir

shaan one year ago
Hi, I am looking for 2015 Placement data for IIT,Kharagpur. I don't find this in IIT,Kgp website. From where i can get it?

These details are not posted on the official website but available on campus intranet. You can contact any currently studying IIT KGP students to get the details.
  img
Avinash one year ago
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..can i get b arch in NOT tiruchirapalli? the previous answers were not satisfying..plse

Yes you can get it, if you are from other state too.. the last year closing rank for NIT Trichy was 21000 approx, for outside candidates.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Make sure that you are a NATA qualified, as there may be pretty good chances for you to get a seat, but if you could not make it there then you may try getting seat at other reputed...

Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off