Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Hi

Do you have an IIT JEE Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Kuwait? My son is right now in 10th. We need to prepare him for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam from here in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

Β 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

There is no coaching center for IIT-JEE in kuwait. So please see for online coaching like askiitians. It is a online coaching for IIT-JEE and have regualar classes

Thank You

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 5 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 6 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 8 months ago
Is claisen condensation and neighbouring group participation in syllabus of jee advanced 2016 ??

You can click on the study material link, go to syllabus and previous years test paper samples, download them and go through....Be well prepared by seeking help of an efficient coaching...

Aneesh Sehgal 10 days ago

YES SHIVAM IT IS INCLUDED IN JEE ADVANCE SYLLABUS. BEST OF LUCK FOR JEE ADVANCE EXAM. TRY TO GIVE YOUR BEST AND KEEP CARE OF YOUR DIET ALSO REMAIN HEALTHY AND BE POSITIVE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 11 days ago
Do you recommend Concept of Physics by H C Verma for AIIMS and AIPMPT exams

Yes, it’s a very good book but at times level of question is a bit high so I would recommend that its better when preparing for AIIMS.You can also go for G.C.Agarwal and Pradeep...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago
who was the first women governor in india

Dear Vandu singh Sarojini Naidu was the first woman to become the governor of a state in India Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions Β»

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off