DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi

Do you have an IIT JEE Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Kuwait? My son is right now in 10th. We need to prepare him for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam from here in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

There is no coaching center for IIT-JEE in kuwait. So please see for online coaching like askiitians. It is a online coaching for IIT-JEE and have regualar classes

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir;if the cut of is 124(general) in jee advanced and i get 142 then what is my expected rank.general category

Hi, You may expected you rank in between 10k-15k. Actually rank depends on many factors like cutoff marks, number of students appread, your category etc. Best of Luck!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

You should better visit the official link of the IIT where you hope to make it....but your score is not much promising, so I recommend you to visit the official websites of the below given...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
m ayush dis year JEE MAINS – 195 …. MP BOARD 12TH – 85.2%.... JEE ADVANCE – 182 ….. (OBC) ….... any of d IITs or NITs ..??

You can have NITs, for IITs, just wait for the result...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

You have pretty good chances to be at an IIt but to get into an NIT one need to appear in JEE advanced.....side by side you can also visit renowned colleges’ and universities’ weblinks to...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago

Sir will u plz let me know which nit will i get for cs

Ayush Patidar 16 days ago
What is the reputation of iit G ? Will it grow well in the next 3-4 years ? I have secured AIR 3059 , and looking to take civil in Guwahati. Should I go for it ? Also , if any1 can sggst me ...

Congrats! Yes it is good to take chemical & civil at IIT Guwahti with a rank of 3059. I think you should first try for ME at BHU. ME (BHU) > Civil (Guwahti) > Civil (BHU) >...
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago

Thankyou verymuch . And can you tell meabout the branch upgradation policy at iit roorkee ?

Anurag one year ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 6 years ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago
View all Questions »