Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Do you have an IIT JEE Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Kuwait? My son is right now in 10th. We need to prepare him for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam from here in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

There is no coaching center for IIT-JEE in kuwait. So please see for online coaching like askiitians. It is a online coaching for IIT-JEE and have regualar classes

Thank You

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.
I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website
Avinash 4 months ago
if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................
arsalan nazim 4 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...
You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
what is full of form of iit?
U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
What is the reputation of iit G ? Will it grow well in the next 3-4 years ? I have secured AIR 3059 , and looking to take civil in Guwahati. Should I go for it ? Also , if any1 can sggst me ...
Congrats! Yes it is good to take chemical & civil at IIT Guwahti with a rank of 3059. I think you should first try for ME at BHU. ME (BHU) > Civil (Guwahti) > Civil (BHU) >...
Jitender Singh one year ago
Thankyou verymuch . And can you tell meabout the branch upgradation policy at iit roorkee ?
Anurag one year ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...
Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Hello!I have studied in a top iit jee coaching institute for the past four years.But i have failed to get a good course and a good nit.I am sure however that i have gain some extra...
Dear students, That will definetl help you as you will be having more aptitute/knowledge then the others. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details