DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi

Do you have an IIT JEE Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Kuwait? My son is right now in 10th. We need to prepare him for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam from here in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

There is no coaching center for IIT-JEE in kuwait. So please see for online coaching like askiitians. It is a online coaching for IIT-JEE and have regualar classes

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If it 12 out of 30 what is it out of 80?

12/30 = x/80 x=12*80/30 x=32 32 out of 80
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

U can do this type of prblm... (unitary method) like this: 12 == 30 y == 50 now cross multiply... y == 12 x 50 /30 == 60/3 = 20

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 6 months ago
dear sir/mam i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks. i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i...

Dear Meenal You are not late to start a preparation ….yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for average candidates ... You will have to work hard...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Sir actually i found two answer wrong in jee main official answer key because key by other coaching institutes have given different answer?

Don’t worry wait for JEE Main result, if still you are getting marks (on the basis of answer keys provided by different coaching institute) greater than 120 IN ge cAT, try hard for...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

that is onle the problem Sir i am not getting more than 120.If I calculate marks according to official answer key than i am getting 94+2 question bonus=102.Now if they review answer key and...

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago

t

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago
how to prepare for bitsat 2015 ?

is. BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable...

Drake one month ago

Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

also u could refer books on flipkart .

Drake one month ago
View all Questions »