Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Hi

Do you have an IIT JEE Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Kuwait? My son is right now in 10th. We need to prepare him for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam from here in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

There is no coaching center for IIT-JEE in kuwait. So please see for online coaching like askiitians. It is a online coaching for IIT-JEE and have regualar classes

Thank You

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL one month ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
Which is better for self study... Amit m agarwall or M L khanna???

HI SALONI I THINK YOU CAN PREFER ML KHANNA BOTH FOR JEE EXAM AS WELL AS BOARDS. THEORY CONTENT OF BOOK IS WRITTN IN A VERY EASY LANGUAGE WHICH MAKES IT ESIER FOR THE READER. MOREOVER THE...

SAHIL one month ago

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal one month ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
NEED FREE ONLINE DOUBT REMOVAL

Dear vardaan You can post your question here in discussion forom .and you will get detail solution here by AskIITians Experts. But if you want to join online doubt removal clases then you...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Respected sir/madam,Ihave just passed 10 and is now in class 11.I have taken PCM in choice of subjects .i have the doubts in chemistry which are as follows:a)firstly ,please tell me the way...

varun singh 3 years ago
i scored 48 in wbjee pcm what will be my predicted rank?

Dear Student you may get your probable rankl using askiitians rank predictor and for being sure to get a seat at onenof the leading institutions like NITs etc, you must be wary of the...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi adrika your rank will be near about 35000. visit website daily for latest news regarding various exam best of luck thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off