FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Hi

Do you have an IIT JEE Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Kuwait? My son is right now in 10th. We need to prepare him for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam from here in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

There is no coaching center for IIT-JEE in kuwait. So please see for online coaching like askiitians. It is a online coaching for IIT-JEE and have regualar classes

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Ok. Very good.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step

+

Shankhaneel Basak 16 days ago

wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)

Sandeep 22 days ago
Can I get any NIT with the rank of 129413 ??? My domicile is west Bengal and I am general category

very low chances maybe no chance but theres no harm in trying

Prajwal Kavad 17 days ago

Nope.

Akshit Matthew 18 days ago
my jee main score is 139 and my CBSE percentage is 93.2 what will be my normalised score

Hi.. For the rank and the normalization of the score, 40% weightage will be given to your board’s marks and 60% ll be given to the jee marks. For the idea about the rank that you will...
  img
Sakshi one month ago

For the normalization 60% will be your JEE main score and 40 % will be your board score.
  img
Avinash one month ago

For the normalization 60% will be your JEE main score and 40 % will be your board score you can use askiitians rank predictor

sajid one month ago
Can u tell me that how good is Silicon Institute of Technology Bhuwaneshwar?

Only software companies vist this college as per its placements statistics. Therefore no meanig of taking the branch other then CS/IT.
  img
Vijay Mukti 9 days ago

It is quite good and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so, you needn’t pay much heed to any rumours rather stay focused and if you ...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago
View all Questions »