Hi

Do you have an IIT JEE Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Kuwait? My son is right now in 10th. We need to prepare him for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam from here in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

There is no coaching center for IIT-JEE in kuwait. So please see for online coaching like askiitians. It is a online coaching for IIT-JEE and have regualar classes

Thank You

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 1011 rank in ST catgory in 2014 ,do i have a chance to get in preparartory course in iit?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam 20 days ago
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 24 days ago
Hi everyone, We are a startup working on an online portal and moblie solution for students preparing for JEE. Please fill the following survey form so we can get more insights about the...

please don’t post such things here we can take legal action against you , this forum is for students not for your advertisemnt......................................
  img
Sher Mohammad 18 days ago
Sir, I am a dropper and I gain a lot of confidence in Physics and Chem. I am not able to tackle Mathematics. I have TMH, fiitjee rsm package, vidyamandir modules, arihant Objective by Amit M...

Listen carefully.For Inorganic chemistry buy Cengage K.s.Verma. This book is the best of its class.It has lots of questions to practice and theory is blinder. I will suggest you to buy...

Shrey 6 months ago

for maths make a sheet of formulas and paste on your wall as you go through that once or twice a day. By this you can make a good command over maths over 3d and integration especially.

sheshmani sharma 6 months ago

Now at this time you have to focus more on your strong topics(i.e topics which you have strong command) and then focus on other topics.. Go through 3 to 4 sample papers in a day and check...

sneha singh 6 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
View all Questions »