Hi

Do you have an IIT JEE Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Kuwait? My son is right now in 10th. We need to prepare him for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam from here in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

There is no coaching center for IIT-JEE in kuwait. So please see for online coaching like askiitians. It is a online coaching for IIT-JEE and have regualar classes

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
I’m getting 5 years dual degree course M5213 in IIT Madras...There’s a doubt whether it is the core civil engineering branch or just infrastructural civil engineering?

It would be definitely infrastructural civil engineerin. It would be of 5 year integrated programme for which four and half year comprehensed on thetheory along with practical approach and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

There is no exact way to calculate the number of marks because the level of difficulty and cut off both will vary every year. considering your CBSE board percentage 85.2% into account the...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago

There is no exact way to calculate the number of marks because the level of difficulty and cut off both will vary every year. considering your CBSE board percentage 85.2% into account the...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
so ,finally i should change my subject

yes ,you should have compulsory subject as physics and mathematics for AIEEE Eligibilty criteria Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 days ago
sir r u thinking about making askiitians android app if yes then please tell me when i can download it please give me some response please make it soon i am eagerly waiting for it

Hi, Thank you soo much for ur interest. Well definately update you as soon as we launch our app....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Thank you soo much for ur interest. Well definately update you as soon as we launch our app....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »