Hi

Do you have an IIT JEE Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Kuwait? My son is right now in 10th. We need to prepare him for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam from here in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

There is no coaching center for IIT-JEE in kuwait. So please see for online coaching like askiitians. It is a online coaching for IIT-JEE and have regualar classes

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a projectile can have the same range R for two angles of projection.if t 1 and t 2 be the times of flight in the two cases,then what is the product of two times of flight?

Dear student, We have, Now, This, on solving gives: Substituting for the speeds and the angles from the first equation, would give the required result. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
If for real values of x, cosA = x+1/x,then A) A is an acute angle B) A is a right angle C) A is an obtuse angle

Ans: Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question below It is possible, because Not possible, because So cosA will be negative which means A should be b/w (pi)/2 & pi. (c) is a...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Sir I`m Sajith AR I got 200 as my JEE Mains 2014 Score and 91% in CBSE Board Exam. Can I get a seat in NIT Calicut or any other

if you are having home state then you can get nit calicut in 2 counselling.you can try for other NIT.its only a prediction.lets hope best. thanks and regards sunil kr askIItian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

Thank you sir for responding... I`m from Kerala (NIT Calicut,Kerala) and I`m OBC-NCL Category... Can I get EEE or Computer Science in NIT Calicut or other... What are my chances in getting...

sajith A R 4 months ago

also what would be my expected rank....?

sajith A R 4 months ago
SIR HOW WOULD YOU RANK BIT JAIPUR, BIT PATNA, NIT PATNA, HERITAGE INSTUTE OF TECNOLOGY KOLKATA. AND HALDIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

Dear student, Please specify which course you are targeting, though the last two are not very good colleges but it depends as to which course you are targeting. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
View all Questions »