Hi

Do you have an IIT JEE Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Kuwait? My son is right now in 10th. We need to prepare him for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam from here in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

There is no coaching center for IIT-JEE in kuwait. So please see for online coaching like askiitians. It is a online coaching for IIT-JEE and have regualar classes

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 13 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 12 days ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 12 days ago
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

2015 years ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

1 hour ago
I got 78 percent in CBSE 2014, qualified in JEE Mains 2014(got 140), didn’t get a rank in Advanced 2014 and am writing both Mains and Advanced in 2015. Is 78 percent sufficient for 2015 IIT...

It has been decided in the meeting that JEE Advanced 2015 Eligibility Criteria will be changed from the existing Top 20 Percentile to Top 20 Percentile or 75 per cent marks in the Class XII...
  img
Ravi one month ago
which are the most scoring topics in jee main and which topics consume less time

see nowdays according to me physics and chemistry are most scoring andmaths is toughest among both.In chem and physics first master the easy topics and then go foe hard one

xyz one year ago
recommend some top institutes

what kind of institutes are u asking abt??? the coaching insti's or the engineering???

pranav bhartia 5 years ago
Dear Sir, I passed my 10 th boards exam with just 65%. Can I get into BANSAL IIT JEE Coaching classes if i secure ovwer 75% in my first year

Dear Sarma, There is no as such percentage criteria for getting admission into Bansal Classes. But of course, you have to pass and clear their entrance test. Try revising and becoming...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 4 years ago
View all Questions »