Hi

Do you have an IIT JEE Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Kuwait? My son is right now in 10th. We need to prepare him for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam from here in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

There is no coaching center for IIT-JEE in kuwait. So please see for online coaching like askiitians. It is a online coaching for IIT-JEE and have regualar classes

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1 st October 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
i m studying in nit trichy ece and i feel like trying once more for iit .is it too late for preperation nd wat is the necessary things i have to do in order to try once more.....plzz help

its never late for anything. you are studying obviously in one of the best NIT, NIT Trichy,and you know you have that capability to ge into iit’s, So why to wait. you just have to do...
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 hours ago
is IIt Roorkee CS a better branch in terms of placement and packages than IIT D M&C

Hi Pranavaa, Both streams at respective IIT are vey good & have an excellent placement. But comparatively on average, IIT D M & C package is more than IIT R CSE. Good Luck! Thanks...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

iitr cse has seen some good placements off late. but delhi’s cse is definitely superior, of which m&c is a part. i think it boils down to which iit is closer to home and is in a better...

Vineet Vinayak 4 months ago
sir , my marks in jee mains is 159 with a board percentage of 89.6 (isc), what will be my air?

Your ranking would be 20000-25000. With these marks you will get admission In some of the reputed colleges along with a good scholarship JNTU, Hyderabad Lovely Professional University,...

Vivek Kumar 3 months ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 5 years ago
View all Questions »