Hi

Do you have an IIT JEE Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Kuwait? My son is right now in 10th. We need to prepare him for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam from here in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

There is no coaching center for IIT-JEE in kuwait. So please see for online coaching like askiitians. It is a online coaching for IIT-JEE and have regualar classes

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can a student refer dinesh objective books for iit level in physics and chemistry instead of using o.p. tandon or j.d. lee .or pradeep ?

Dinesh Objective books are good but the stress on concepts on these books are less, whereas O.P Tandon or J.D.Lee gives focus fon concepts in a pretty good way. Fo IIT JEE, you need to put...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Sir i’m in +2 right now and i want to start revising my +1 syllabus. so, sir plz tell me which books should i go through for the revision.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , you wil find this article very good for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh yesterday

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia yesterday
what would be jee main rank for 244 in jee main and .97.7% in A.P board?

You scored well In both of your exams. You may get admission In some of the reputed colleges like NIT, Surathkal Lovely Professional University, Punjab Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,...

Vivek Kumar 2 months ago
define AIPMT

Stands for All India Pre Medical Test Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians Faculty
  img
Dinesh 3 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new...

Himanshu Vijay 5 years ago
View all Questions »