Hi

Do you have an IIT JEE Entrance Exam Coaching Center in Kuwait? My son is right now in 10th. We need to prepare him for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam from here in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

There is no coaching center for IIT-JEE in kuwait. So please see for online coaching like askiitians. It is a online coaching for IIT-JEE and have regualar classes

Thank You

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What would be the best way to revise the class 11 syllabus before the end of the year? Also I have covered the the whole syllabus once well and I have to attend school as well as coaching.

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
sir plz rate chem eng at iit bhu or ece at nit warangal or mech at nit trichy

1.Chemical Engg at IIT BHU 2.ECE at NIT Warangal 3.Mech at NIT Trichy Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
Which one of the following chemicals is responsible for the depletion of Ozone layer in the atmosphere? A. Chlorofluorocarbons B. Nitrous oxide C. Sulphur dioxide D. Carbon dioxide

option "A" chloroflurocarbons

prince parihar 10 months ago

A. Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)

Devank Tyagi 11 months ago

A They react with ozone.

Prajwal kr 11 months ago
If I get less marks in cbse improvement exam than the old marks. Can i only use the old mark sheet for future puporses like in Mains and Other Colleges. I Got 94.2% in cbse this year and...

Once you for the improvement exam then the lastest score is only valid, your pevious previous mark shhet wont be valid. So. your latest mark sheet is only considered for Mains and other...
  img
Ramreddy 9 days ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »