There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

can i get AIR 1 in iitjee 2012 by studying the study material provided by ASKIITIANS in the form of books.if NO then how will i acheive my aim.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aditya,

No one can assure you rank in JEE though you read some particular books.
You need to keep the same intensity, concentration and stay focussed with high amounts of beleif and self-confidence.

Keep clearing your doubts regularly and stay up to date with the concepts.

Here are some books which would be useful for you:

Arihant Differential&Arihant Integral Calculus
MTG Co ordinate Geometry
K.C.Sinha Algebra
Arihant New Pattern IIT JEE Mathematics
Loney's trigonometry
Also buy 33yrs solved JEE Papers by Arihant or Disha or some company for Maths, Phy &chem also

DC Pandey set of 5 books
HC Verma concepts of Physics set of 2 books
Resnick, Halliday and Krane set of 2 books

MTG Organic Chemistry
Arihant Inorganic Chemistry
O.P.Tandon Physical Chemistry
Numerical Chemistry by Dr.Bahadur

Also NCERT books should be your Base books for Phy& Chem.

All the Best!!!

Plz approve if you like...
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...
@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sir/mam i want to ask is zero even or odd or both or none which one should i consider
hi gaurabg zer is considered as a even number. a number is considered as even if it is divisible by 2 exactly. only due to this reason we consider zero as even thanks post if still some...
SAHIL one month ago
Hello Gaurang , According to me zero should be considered as even ,because of its divisibility by 2 , as we know a number is said to be even if its divisible by 2.
jus one month ago
Hi Gaurang According to me an integer is odd if dividing it by 2 does not yeilds an integer but on dividing 0 by 2 we get an integer “0” so 0 is even
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
Sir can u tell me which is best books for preparing iit . By mode of self study .. since i have not conducting any coaching classes so please tell me which books should i refer
@ deepak self study is the best mode to prepare for any exams . the books that u should have to follow are below MATHS 1- IIT MATHS BY M L KHANNA 2- LAST 37 YEARS QUES PAPER OF MATHS BY MTG ...
Umakant biswal 21 days ago
Dear DeepakYou can visit in askiitan syllabus section there are lot of information about it ......... .......... ... . .......
sahil phalle 21 days ago
How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...
SAHIL 3 months ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...
jeeva 3 months ago
sir i'am in PU-1 percentage was 97.75 .now i'am really confused and unable to plan the things in well manner.Sir if i sincerely put efforts now "Will I be able to click iit"please...
Hi Sohail, Congratulations on getting such a good percentage. For IITJEE, you should be regular, study at least 6 hrs daily, all 3 subjects daily. Also practice a lot Learn all formulas by...
Askiitian.Expert Rajat 7 years ago
what should i do for it?
you should just study for your better future...........all the best’
ayush pandey one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details