Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

dear,sir

can i get AIR 1 in iitjee 2012 by studying the study material provided by ASKIITIANS in the form of books.if NO then how will i acheive my aim.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aditya,

No one can assure you rank in JEE though you read some particular books.
You need to keep the same intensity, concentration and stay focussed with high amounts of beleif and self-confidence.

Keep clearing your doubts regularly and stay up to date with the concepts.

Here are some books which would be useful for you:

Maths:-
Arihant Differential&Arihant Integral Calculus
MTG Co ordinate Geometry
K.C.Sinha Algebra
Arihant New Pattern IIT JEE Mathematics
Loney's trigonometry
Also buy 33yrs solved JEE Papers by Arihant or Disha or some company for Maths, Phy &chem also

Physics:-
DC Pandey set of 5 books
HC Verma concepts of Physics set of 2 books
Resnick, Halliday and Krane set of 2 books

Chemistry:-
MTG Organic Chemistry
Arihant Inorganic Chemistry
O.P.Tandon Physical Chemistry
Numerical Chemistry by Dr.Bahadur

Also NCERT books should be your Base books for Phy& Chem.

All the Best!!!

Plz approve if you like...
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
is classroom coaching must?or is a correspondance course good enough?

Hi Naina, Classroom coaching is must and should.....even if you are good enough to crack IIT-JEE class room coaching will enhance the rank....for good rank class room coaching is must and...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
i am preparing for aipmt as well as aiims 2017..i need an exact book on physics that help me for numricals as well as theories..i m reading ncert and hc verma.should i read any oher book...

Kshitij Education India provides AIPMT online study material on a web platform, covering all the topics required to study for medical entrance exams which is complete in itself. The best...

Yash Vardhan one month ago
how should one prepare to get admission in bits.?please suggest.

To get admission in BITS(Birla Institute Of Technology and Science) one should qualify the entrance exam BITSAT . It totally covers the 11 th and 12 th syllabus .If you are thorough with...

Nikhil Upadhyay 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off