Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

dear,sir

can i get AIR 1 in iitjee 2012 by studying the study material provided by ASKIITIANS in the form of books.if NO then how will i acheive my aim.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aditya,

No one can assure you rank in JEE though you read some particular books.
You need to keep the same intensity, concentration and stay focussed with high amounts of beleif and self-confidence.

Keep clearing your doubts regularly and stay up to date with the concepts.

Here are some books which would be useful for you:

Maths:-
Arihant Differential&Arihant Integral Calculus
MTG Co ordinate Geometry
K.C.Sinha Algebra
Arihant New Pattern IIT JEE Mathematics
Loney's trigonometry
Also buy 33yrs solved JEE Papers by Arihant or Disha or some company for Maths, Phy &chem also

Physics:-
DC Pandey set of 5 books
HC Verma concepts of Physics set of 2 books
Resnick, Halliday and Krane set of 2 books

Chemistry:-
MTG Organic Chemistry
Arihant Inorganic Chemistry
O.P.Tandon Physical Chemistry
Numerical Chemistry by Dr.Bahadur

Also NCERT books should be your Base books for Phy& Chem.

All the Best!!!

Plz approve if you like...
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello,i am in 11 class i want to know how can start preparing for iit jee without taking any coaching from institutions

Hii you can use the below listed books for reference to study. Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Sourabh Singh 18 days ago

Dear student, Our self study package is highly recommended for you here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 9 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 9 months ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj one month ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
what are the minimum & main qualities that an engineering student must have??????????/

Hello Deeraj He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like genious etc..,

Gaddam Chethan 3 months ago

He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like geniousthe engineering student must have follow the qualities first know that ...

raj kumar 3 months ago

the ingineering student must have the good attitude towards their friends and they are regular to classes and having interest in the subject and must have good personal and communication...

N JYOTHEESWAR 3 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off