dear,sir can i get AIR 1 in iitjee 2012 by studying the study material provided by ASKIITIANS in the form of books.if NO then how will i acheive my aim.

dear,sir
can i get AIR 1 in iitjee 2012 by studying the study material provided by ASKIITIANS in the form of books.if NO then how will i acheive my aim.

Grade:

1 Answers

Chilukuri Sai Kartik
58 Points
12 years ago
Dear Aditya, No one can assure you rank in JEE though you read some particular books. You need to keep the same intensity, concentration and stay focussed with high amounts of beleif and self-confidence. Keep clearing your doubts regularly and stay up to date with the concepts. Here are some books which would be useful for you: Maths:- Arihant Differential&Arihant Integral Calculus MTG Co ordinate Geometry K.C.Sinha Algebra Arihant New Pattern IIT JEE Mathematics Loney's trigonometry Also buy 33yrs solved JEE Papers by Arihant or Disha or some company for Maths, Phy &chem also Physics:- DC Pandey set of 5 books HC Verma concepts of Physics set of 2 books Resnick, Halliday and Krane set of 2 books Chemistry:- MTG Organic Chemistry Arihant Inorganic Chemistry O.P.Tandon Physical Chemistry Numerical Chemistry by Dr.Bahadur Also NCERT books should be your Base books for Phy& Chem. All the Best!!! Plz approve if you like...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free