ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hello!!!i am in 11th preparing for iit-jee. i have joined a dummy school. i just wanted to know that how many hours of self study is good after 7 hours of coaching regularly ................??

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

self study of 6 to 7 hours is sufficient for iitjee but with full concentration.i have seen many students sitting infront of book 15 hours and didnt get selected even in state entrances.the fact is that u should study with full concentration.and also let me know which coaching is teaching 7 hours regularly?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find two consective even integers such that the smaller added to three times the larger gives a sum of 54. the numbers are.?

Your smaller number, let's call n. The other number is a consecutive even number, so you add 2. So, n and 2 + n are your two integers. Equation: n + 3( 2 + n ) = 54 Distribute the 3: n + 6 +...

vikas yadav 16 days ago

thnx!

Rickey 16 days ago
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

something of this type happened with me too..ofcouse i never got air 20 rank but i was among top 10 in my college in my 11 class.but in my 12 , my scores started to fall and my air rankin...

naina 11 days ago

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

vamsi krishna 2 months ago

Please

RON 2 months ago
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
parabola part 4 doubts

Why tangent? It would take you more time to solve the eqn. Completion of squares of eqn of circle will give you centre and radius. (-2L,0) and radius(2L) Solve for points of intersection of...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

Try finding the centre and radius of the circle. (Centre is negative and passes through origin). Also, find the point of intersection of circle and parabola, which will give 2 values. One is...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

i am not getting the answer....i have attached my approach sheet also along with the question....please look into that and tell me what is wrong.....and please give me the ANSWER....

vineet chatterjee 4 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
WHY AT THE TIME OF DEPOLARISATION K+ EFFLUX OCCURS. I know that at he time of depolarisation there should be influx of cations so that depolarisation that charge can go from -70mV TO +10mV...

Hello, During depolarization sodium channels open that lead to influx of sodium ions that depolarizes fibre from -70mV to +10mV. However, as the impulse passes pottasium ion move outwards to...
  img
Shilpi Mittal 6 months ago
View all Questions »