Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hello!!!i am in 11th preparing for iit-jee. i have joined a dummy school. i just wanted to know that how many hours of self study is good after 7 hours of coaching regularly ................??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

self study of 6 to 7 hours is sufficient for iitjee but with full concentration.i have seen many students sitting infront of book 15 hours and didnt get selected even in state entrances.the fact is that u should study with full concentration.and also let me know which coaching is teaching 7 hours regularly?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study.... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
I​ got a a new mark sheet from board after re-evaluation few weeks before jeemain result but still cbseresults.nic.in continues to display previous result .even I doubt my jeemain rank...

@ akshya This is a very harsh condition . ryt now what u can do is to send a mail to the cbse , that in the website , my previous marks are showing .. beacuse the error occured at the cbse...

Umakant biswal 26 days ago
i got 192 in jee mains,309 in bitsat,91.4% in cbse,520 in upsee, and i expect 120 in jee advanced. so what is best option for me

In jee advanced, 120 is low, you would be in the ranking but chances of getting IIT is very low. so wait for this first. If getting any BITS, good branches,....over low branches of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Almost every campus of BITSis doing quite well, if you made it there , well and good and if you are looking for soemother options at other places then be sure if you wish to be at a...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
How should i prepare for Ray Optics lesson class 12 ???? From where should i refer theory and derivations and numericals??? Answer as soon as possible.

@ shreyas Its the most imp chapter in class 12 th concerning to the board exam , so, understand in carefully , otherwise u cannot understand wave optics also , and these 2 chap will...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
i have secured 181 marks in aipmt 2015 re-test.will i get mbbs seat in all india quota as in this exam 4,00,000 students have given test insteat of 6,00,000 students?

Of course I’m not. I’m just suggesting that you should start preparing for next year because chances of getting a seat are nil. If you still want to believe that you’ll get a seat then go...

Neeti one year ago

dont show igo you will get seat if you r thinking u r right then keep thinking!!you r not the cbse authority to decide!!

RISHAB KOMAL one year ago

BUT NO OF STUDENTS ARE REDUCED??

RISHAB KOMAL one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details