Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

hello!!!i am in 11th preparing for iit-jee. i have joined a dummy school. i just wanted to know that how many hours of self study is good after 7 hours of coaching regularly ................??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

self study of 6 to 7 hours is sufficient for iitjee but with full concentration.i have seen many students sitting infront of book 15 hours and didnt get selected even in state entrances.the fact is that u should study with full concentration.and also let me know which coaching is teaching 7 hours regularly?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
what is aipmt cut off?? which subject it includes ????????????????????????

Hello Student Here is the cut off for the last year exam (2015). You can take an idea from this And yes it includes three subjects. Physics, chemistry & biology. There will be total 180...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 months ago
Hi I have obtained 135 marks in jee mains and 92.2% in cbse board.....can i getva seat into nit or iiits.....and wat will b my rank...Early reply wil b helpful to plan my career..

Yes you will get something around 15000 AIR to 20000 AIR. So yes if you will attend counseling to 3 rd or 4 th level . You will definitely get the seat . Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

There are chances for you to be placed at an NIT. Why don’t you visit the official website of JOSAA to get the exact information about your curent stature, or you may try visiting the...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off