DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

hello!!!i am in 11th preparing for iit-jee. i have joined a dummy school. i just wanted to know that how many hours of self study is good after 7 hours of coaching regularly ................??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

self study of 6 to 7 hours is sufficient for iitjee but with full concentration.i have seen many students sitting infront of book 15 hours and didnt get selected even in state entrances.the fact is that u should study with full concentration.and also let me know which coaching is teaching 7 hours regularly?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is full of form of iit?

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR yesterday

INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

SHANMUKESHWAR yesterday

Indian institute of Technology

ram yesterday
hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep one month ago
Which all exams are required to be an aerospace engineering? Is there any olympiad exams for this engineering?

The exam conducted for aerospace engineering is IIAEE = Indian Institute of Aeronautics Entrance Exam. There is one olympiad known as National Aerospace Olympiad. :)

Neeti one month ago

Check the site iiaeit.org , you’ll get everything there :)

Neeti one month ago

Where will it be conducted

VINEETH N one month ago
sir, the question paper to jee advanced 2016 will most probably be set by IIT Rorkee.. (according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths section question part set by this institute...

Donot worry for that. The level will be same for all others too. But yes, maths is always the tough part in jee advanced and you have to focus/practice more on maths sction. Try to solve as...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...

sir i have posted a similar question please answer to that.. I will be grateful.. thank you..

chinmoy one month ago
which college to prefer for E.C ddit or nirma?

NIRMA...UNIVERSITY...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Nirma Uni, Ahmedabad, without any second opinion, still if you are in a fix then try to take out the names of certain leading institutions where the students are offered quality education...

View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details