Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

hello!!!i am in 11th preparing for iit-jee. i have joined a dummy school. i just wanted to know that how many hours of self study is good after 7 hours of coaching regularly ................??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

self study of 6 to 7 hours is sufficient for iitjee but with full concentration.i have seen many students sitting infront of book 15 hours and didnt get selected even in state entrances.the fact is that u should study with full concentration.and also let me know which coaching is teaching 7 hours regularly?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i have taken admission to polytechnic diploma i cangive jee advanced

Yes you can give it. It is perfectly fine and allowed. SO apply for it and all the best for the exam. Good luck ! !!

Alisha SIngh one month ago

hello omkar yes you leave it and apply jee for your bright feature.jee are very technical and scithetic education.

raj kumar one month ago

Capzest - Education plays a very important role in your life. Right education is paramount in order to develop a skill set in any student. Don't compromise on your future. Get the best...

Alisha SIngh one month ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 2 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
Who is the oldest player to be ranked no.1 in world man's tennis??????????/

Andre Kirk Agassi (born April 29, 1970) is a former world's no. 1 professional Armenian American tennis player who won eight Grand Slam singles tournaments and an Olympic Gold Medal in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I Got 6266 Rank in IIT Exam 2015. Will i get anything in 1 st round of Counceling? and suppose if i dont get? Will it still allow me to sit for 2 nd round? Furthermore can you please...

Dear Student, Yes you will be allowed to seat, You can edit or filll the fresh preference for 2 nd round. Thanks.
  img

No, Its not possibile to change the courses instead the branch change may be possible. Thanks.
  img

Normally the information is circulated internally. Thanks.
  img
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off