hello!!!i am in 11th preparing for iit-jee. i have joined a dummy school. i just wanted to know that how many hours of self study is good after 7 hours of coaching regularly ................??

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

self study of 6 to 7 hours is sufficient for iitjee but with full concentration.i have seen many students sitting infront of book 15 hours and didnt get selected even in state entrances.the fact is that u should study with full concentration.and also let me know which coaching is teaching 7 hours regularly?

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 days ago
can i get IIST with 160 in mains and 91% in cbse i belong to Sc category

yes you can get IIST with 160 in mains and 91% in cbse you belong to Sc category thats why your chances are very fair, best of luck for your future.
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
6x-13x+6

I think you want to ask solution for 6x-13x+6=0 which is equal to 7x=6 x=6/7 sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 19 days ago
Hi I’ve got rank 2061 in jee advanced and a bitsat score of 344. I prefer mech and electrical. However I am ready to take other branches in good iits. Please suggest best options for me in...

You can get good branch at bits pilani, but you may not be able to get so good branch at old IITs, but you can get descent branch at iit roorkee. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech iit...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

everybody says take any branch at old iits rather than choosing bits pilani.. What is ur opinion??

Nevin Thomas one month ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh one month ago
Tell me how did The ADIDAS Company Get Its Name?

The company name was taken from its founder Adolf (Adi) Dassler whose first name was shortened to the nickname Adi. Together with the first three letters of his surname it formed ADIDAS....

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »