hello!!!i am in 11th preparing for iit-jee. i have joined a dummy school. i just wanted to know that how many hours of self study is good after 7 hours of coaching regularly ................??

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

self study of 6 to 7 hours is sufficient for iitjee but with full concentration.i have seen many students sitting infront of book 15 hours and didnt get selected even in state entrances.the fact is that u should study with full concentration.and also let me know which coaching is teaching 7 hours regularly?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which are the most most important books for iit jee ? please tell me ??

Organic Chemistry: O.P Tandon/Ranjeet Shai Inorganic Chemistry: J.D Lee (adapted version by S. Guha) Physical Chemistry: ??? Physics: D.C Pandey Feynman Lectures on Physics Maths: Vikas Rahi...

Yashas 2 days ago
300 ml of a gaseous hydrocarbon when burnt in excess of O 2 gave 2.4 lit. of CO 2 and 2.7 lit. of water vapour under same condition. The molecular formula of hydrocarbon is :– (1) C 4 H 8...

The balenced equation can be given as: CnHm...+(n+m/4)O2............>nCO2.....+(m/2)H2O 300ml..........excess.................0..............0........
  img
Naveen Kumar yesterday
sir, i have accepted seat in iit now should i registerfor jee main counselling

yes sure............ ….….… ….….….. ….….….…....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 3 months ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 3 months ago
If a car is moving right wards with an acceleration g*k^1/2 m/s as shown. Find the value of k so that , rod maintains its orientation as shown in the figue , neglecting friction . The angle...

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Deepak.R

Deepak Ramachandran 14 days ago

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Deepak.R

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Don

The net charge in a current carrying wire is zero.Then why does magnetic field exert a force on it.

The net charge is zero because of equal positive and negative charges. But the positive changes being stationary don’t experience any force whereas the free electrons are moving in the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »