hello!!!i am in 11th preparing for iit-jee. i have joined a dummy school. i just wanted to know that how many hours of self study is good after 7 hours of coaching regularly ................??

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

self study of 6 to 7 hours is sufficient for iitjee but with full concentration.i have seen many students sitting infront of book 15 hours and didnt get selected even in state entrances.the fact is that u should study with full concentration.and also let me know which coaching is teaching 7 hours regularly?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
sir when a bus stops a person in bus leans forward DOES IT MEAN PSEUDO FORCE ACTS ON HIM IN FORWARD DIRECTION? frm non inertial frame

Pseudo as the name suggest is not really a force. It just acts due to the motion happening in the non-inetrial frame of reference. This force is taken into consideration to account for...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
Sir, I have 3 options... 1. BITS Pilani MSc. Maths then after studying well after an year i can get CS.In all I have to spend an year extra at BITS 2.I may get CS at NSIT.My JEE MAINS RANK...

First of all if you consider the BITS reputation then you can go for M.Sc maths there but this is a very risky process. Not only you have to study 1 year extra but also there is no surity...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
160 in mains and 91% in cbse can i get iist or nit trichy cse i belong to sc category?

Hi, For a better estimate, visit our college and branch predictor at askiitians.com...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
View all Questions »