DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir plz help me out in suggesting a suitable study technique for jee 2012....like a time-table,other activities....plz sir reply soon....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena one month ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
  img
Kevin Nash 6 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
Sir I have prepared for AIPMT 2015 Examination from NCERT textbooks only.Is it enough to crack the AIPMT examination?

Hi Ayushi, This preparation is enough but u do not know how the questions will be asked in the objective exam. You will be asked to answer the questions based on the reasoning of the facts...

Jeeva Keshav 4 months ago

Hi Ayushi, This preparation is enough but u do not know how the questions will be asked in the objective exam. You will be asked to answer the questions based on the reasoning of the facts...

Jeeva Keshav 4 months ago
sir i got 62 nos. in jee mains and 85.6% in 12 board what will be my expected rank

Plz notify the question clearly.If the marks are for general category you cannot achieve the cutoff rank.
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

You can better try at certain chosen one institutions for seeking admission in Engg study program. As your score in both JEE as well as in Board is not so promising, you can consider any of ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

if general category than jee mainb not qualified and no chances for any govt college and in case of other category also u will not get nit, APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details