DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

respected sir,

in basic concept of chemistry i cannot solve numericals so for that what should i do?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear surabi palav,

Practice,Practice & Practice ....

To be the master of numericals you just have to practice & put your mind into the work that you do !!

You may ask a lot of doubts here at the askiitians forum & we are here to help you in your numericals ...

All the Very Best & Good Luck !!

Hope thishelped you immensely..

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

dear U need practise with concentration...

plz approve...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Good Evening Madam/Sir I am based in Delhi and got CRL Rank 113613 and OBC-NCL Rank 34022. Where I can get admission.

There are not much bright chances to get admission in an IIt/NIt even though you have a category.........but I suggest you to check outbthe details of a few esteemed colleges/universities...

Soneel Verma yesterday
good afternoon sir i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

The Best way to prepare is to make NCERT books as a base and to download question papers or test papers of previous years for practice. this way one gets to know about the style of the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

No book better than NCERT. The best minds in India come together to make it. NCERT has the basics. If u are excellent in the NCERT art u will definitely cross 250 in JEE Mains and you will...

Karthik 2 months ago

For physics if you want a book other than NCERT then HC VERMA the best for physics. Chemistry NCERT is sufficient. Maths there are quite a few good books like books from Arihanth, ML Khanna ...

Karthik 2 months ago
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago
Sir what is joint counselling? How should we give choices? on the day of mock seat allocation will they give one college from iit and nit or only one choice from nit or iit?

BASED ON UR PREFERENCE AND THE AVAILABILITY U R LIABLE TO GET A COLLEGE . IT CAN BE A NIT OR IIT BASED ON AVAILABILITY PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL

mohit vashishtha yesterday
Why is no one answering my questions ? Should I look to quit the site and fine new one

Sir i have posted a lot of questions in about a month’s time , but there have been no replies . You can check them at unanswered questions by my name and if possible please reply soon.

muktesh singh 10 months ago

The problem i face on this site is that people din’t approve your answers. They just ignore them

Siddharth Ratnam 3 months ago

The problem i face on this site is that people din’t approve your answers. They just ignore them

Siddharth Ratnam 3 months ago
i checked out the answer key i found tthat i scored that186 which branch will i get

pls specify ur category

mohit vashishtha 24 days ago

u might get mechanical

grenade 24 days ago

but according to resonance prediction for gen cat 201 will be the mark to get a seat in iit.

mohit vashishtha 24 days ago
View all Questions »