ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Which is the best among them in iit chemistry Jagdamber,O.Ptandan,O.P argwal or Arihant ..if any other pls tell the name??

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Aman Rai,

O.P. Tondon is the best ..........

Go for it.......

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it......Smile.

3 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

All of these are very important for the IIT-JEE preparation !

I recommend Organic Chemistry by Boyd & Morrison for further clarification(it will be of great help)

All the Best & Good Luck in your preparations !!

Hope thishelped you immensely...

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

DEAR AMAN,

O.P.TANDON IS THE BEST ONE...

YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT..

GOOD LUCK AMAN!!!Smile

PLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ APPROVE BY CLICKING YES BELOW!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZ

3 years ago

op tandon is the best of best....

concepts are explained in lucid language.

must admit its a grt book

if u lyk my answer approve it by clicking ok!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir my son got 110 marks in JEE Mains in OBC category and having 966 marks in +2. Can he get seat in NIT? and where will be?

It’s quite good to aspire high but if one is not upto the level to reach that stature then there is no fun in giving up all the hopes, I mean you sholud try at some other colleges or...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

yes there are chances of nit but not so sure as this cut off had been decreased ,nothing can be judged about ranking, and counselling is like gambling and it depends on luck. i would...

ng29 16 days ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 one month ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak one month ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
good afternoon sir i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

No book better than NCERT. The best minds in India come together to make it. NCERT has the basics. If u are excellent in the NCERT art u will definitely cross 250 in JEE Mains and you will...

Karthik 28 days ago

For physics if you want a book other than NCERT then HC VERMA the best for physics. Chemistry NCERT is sufficient. Maths there are quite a few good books like books from Arihanth, ML Khanna...

Karthik 28 days ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...

Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack jee.as u mentioned physics has been ur...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago

NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...

AskiitiansExpert Rohan 5 years ago

Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
I am finding it very very hard to understand organic chemistry. Sir can you please suggest me a book for organic chemistry which makes it easy to grasp the concepts ? I am currently in class...

yes ofcourse it is good book but it is mainly for iit level of questions as in aipmt questions of organic are not so difficult , as u know but if u will comfortable with solomon its best ,...

ng29 14 days ago

organic chemistry is very important topic, its good that u r concerned about it i would refer u SN SANYAL for reactions , reagents and mechanisms, and also NCERT is must for concept building...

ng29 14 days ago

thnks for the recommendation.. i just saw that organic chemistry by solomons & fryhle is also a good book.. can i stick to that ?

Dipanshu Kant 14 days ago
THE VALUE OF X SATISFYING EQUATION X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 ?

Dear rahul X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 x≥ 0 ................1 square x 2 =(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) or x 2 -2 =(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 so x 2 -2≥0 so x≥2 or x ≤-2 from equation 1...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »