DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Which is the best among them in iit chemistry Jagdamber,O.Ptandan,O.P argwal or Arihant ..if any other pls tell the name??

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Aman Rai,

O.P. Tondon is the best ..........

Go for it.......

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it......Smile.

4 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

All of these are very important for the IIT-JEE preparation !

I recommend Organic Chemistry by Boyd & Morrison for further clarification(it will be of great help)

All the Best & Good Luck in your preparations !!

Hope thishelped you immensely...

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

DEAR AMAN,

O.P.TANDON IS THE BEST ONE...

YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT..

GOOD LUCK AMAN!!!Smile

PLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ APPROVE BY CLICKING YES BELOW!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZ

4 years ago

op tandon is the best of best....

concepts are explained in lucid language.

must admit its a grt book

if u lyk my answer approve it by clicking ok!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago
which is the best institution for competitive exam coaching in Andhra Pradesh?

Hii If you are looking for Offline coachings you can go to the various brand names but if you are serious enpough to chose online as a platform in where you can study. You can enroll for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

i hv heard there is a institution in hyderabad which is mainly for bitsat preparation …...do anyone knows about it.....if thn plz give me complete info abt it...

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago

Naryana and Srichaitanya have united to form a batch called China batch. You can go to that batch if u r a topper. otherwise go to FIT-JEE

Vasanth Bhaskara 2 months ago
how do i prepare for re aipmt physics??

it is easy subject just go through concepts and then solve qustions as many possible.

Ajay Kotwal one month ago
when will we get our state ranks on the basis of jee main 2015?

It would be decleared soon dear...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

It will be decleared soon...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

It would be declared by the end of forst week of July and by the time you may explore other reputed college/universities’ details so that you may have a comparative views, try at – Birla...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
View all Questions »