Which is the best among them in iit chemistry Jagdamber,O.Ptandan,O.P argwal or Arihant ..if any other pls tell the name??

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Aman Rai,

O.P. Tondon is the best ..........

Go for it.......

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it......Smile.

3 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

All of these are very important for the IIT-JEE preparation !

I recommend Organic Chemistry by Boyd & Morrison for further clarification(it will be of great help)

All the Best & Good Luck in your preparations !!

Hope thishelped you immensely...

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

DEAR AMAN,

O.P.TANDON IS THE BEST ONE...

YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT..

GOOD LUCK AMAN!!!Smile

PLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ APPROVE BY CLICKING YES BELOW!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZ

3 years ago

op tandon is the best of best....

concepts are explained in lucid language.

must admit its a grt book

if u lyk my answer approve it by clicking ok!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

I am studying in 10 th std and am aspiring to get into iit. I have already enrolled myself into a integrated course from 8 th std onwards till I finish my 12 th std. But still I am finding...

Dear STUDENT It is really good to hear that you are focussed about your future. It is a real positive for anyone who can start early to achieve their dreams. But you need to focus on your 8...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 14 days ago
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee 2 months ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 7 days ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 7 days ago
i hav passed +2 in 2009 with 50% n i did not write JEE 09. now am repeating +2 n also giving JEE 2010. i want to ask a ques. about the application form sn. no. 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING...

Dear NITISH for section 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME" you should bubble Appearing 2010. and leave all other option . because if you opt for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

thnx sir, i got ur msg. can u pls predict me abt the latest change in jee10 paper in order to prepair for the syllabus effectively.

NITESH kumar 5 years ago
Is solving hall and knight completely for algebra sufficient for jee main and advanced 2015??

Hi, Yes. Solving any specific book on JEE Advanced completely is sufficient for JEE Mains as well as Advanced. But remember you must completely understand each problem. At last to check your...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 days ago

thank u sir..

vineet chatterjee 6 days ago
WHY AT THE TIME OF DEPOLARISATION K+ EFFLUX OCCURS. I know that at he time of depolarisation there should be influx of cations so that depolarisation that charge can go from -70mV TO +10mV...

Hello, During depolarization sodium channels open that lead to influx of sodium ions that depolarizes fibre from -70mV to +10mV. However, as the impulse passes pottasium ion move outwards to...
  img
Shilpi Mittal one month ago
View all Questions »