Which is the best among them in iit chemistry Jagdamber,O.Ptandan,O.P argwal or Arihant ..if any other pls tell the name??

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Aman Rai,

O.P. Tondon is the best ..........

Go for it.......

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it......Smile.

3 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

All of these are very important for the IIT-JEE preparation !

I recommend Organic Chemistry by Boyd & Morrison for further clarification(it will be of great help)

All the Best & Good Luck in your preparations !!

Hope thishelped you immensely...

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

DEAR AMAN,

O.P.TANDON IS THE BEST ONE...

YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT..

GOOD LUCK AMAN!!!Smile

PLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ APPROVE BY CLICKING YES BELOW!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZ

3 years ago

op tandon is the best of best....

concepts are explained in lucid language.

must admit its a grt book

if u lyk my answer approve it by clicking ok!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
from where can i dwnld iit mathematics by a das gupta or rd objective?

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , it is best for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 28 days ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari one month ago
a projectile can have the same range R for two angles of projection.if t 1 and t 2 be the times of flight in the two cases,then what is the product of two times of flight?

Dear student, We have, Now, This, on solving gives: Substituting for the speeds and the angles from the first equation, would give the required result. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
Sir, I have got rank 243 in JEE Advanced, 2014 in ST category. What are the best options available for me?

Congratulations! Best options available for you: IIT D Chemical, IIT B Chemical, IIT R ECE, IIT R Chemical, IIT BHU (CSE, EE & ME) You would get one of the above. Good Luck! Thanks &...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

I have inclination towards CSE and EE

Tikli 2 months ago
sir ,i have scored 263 state rank in odisha .can i get in this SCB Medical College, Cuttack

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img

img
how many marks do I need to get in JEE MAINS with 97.2 IPE in ANDHRAPRADESH board...??

You need at leat of 150 to get Into any moderate college. As per your % In +2 you can get admission along with good scholarship and financial aid In LPU, VIT, DU, BHU, Sharda.

Vivek Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »