Which is the best among them in iit chemistry Jagdamber,O.Ptandan,O.P argwal or Arihant ..if any other pls tell the name??

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Aman Rai,

O.P. Tondon is the best ..........

Go for it.......

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it......Smile.

3 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

All of these are very important for the IIT-JEE preparation !

I recommend Organic Chemistry by Boyd & Morrison for further clarification(it will be of great help)

All the Best & Good Luck in your preparations !!

Hope thishelped you immensely...

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

DEAR AMAN,

O.P.TANDON IS THE BEST ONE...

YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT..

GOOD LUCK AMAN!!!Smile

PLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ APPROVE BY CLICKING YES BELOW!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZ

3 years ago

op tandon is the best of best....

concepts are explained in lucid language.

must admit its a grt book

if u lyk my answer approve it by clicking ok!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 6 months ago
how to get the refund of money which i paid durind counselling.as i have cancelled the seat

Hii For refund you have to approach the Reporting Center, where you had initially reported for counselling. the fees collected for the JEE Main 2014 Spot Round is non-refundable. Thank you,...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
Sir, Ps note : I am planning to repeat a year and give iit jee 2015 Can I do self study and only enroll in aits of fiitjee? Or is it really necessary to enroll in some coaching class for...

Hi, In the current scenario it is very important to join a regular class room. Seeing your location, it is just a waste of time to travel 2 to 3 hours to study in a coaching centre....
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 5 years ago
prove that (1²×2²÷1!)+(2²×3²÷3!)+--- = 27e

I think that is wrong... And plz continue the equation for a little more next time Thanks Mohammed Askiitans Student

MOHAMMED ANAS one month ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena one month ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena one month ago
View all Questions »