Which is the best among them in iit chemistry Jagdamber,O.Ptandan,O.P argwal or Arihant ..if any other pls tell the name??

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Aman Rai,

O.P. Tondon is the best ..........

Go for it.......

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it......Smile.

3 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

All of these are very important for the IIT-JEE preparation !

I recommend Organic Chemistry by Boyd & Morrison for further clarification(it will be of great help)

All the Best & Good Luck in your preparations !!

Hope thishelped you immensely...

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

DEAR AMAN,

O.P.TANDON IS THE BEST ONE...

YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT..

GOOD LUCK AMAN!!!Smile

PLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ APPROVE BY CLICKING YES BELOW!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZ

3 years ago

op tandon is the best of best....

concepts are explained in lucid language.

must admit its a grt book

if u lyk my answer approve it by clicking ok!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi one month ago

img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh 2 months ago
which is better dtu or nsit? I may not be able to get cs at dtu but would get it at nsit??

DTU is better than NSIT but there is not much difference.. NSIT is very good too.. Dont hesitate to go to NSIT.. You should take admission in it.. Job prospects of both colleges are more or...
  img
bharat bajaj 5 months ago
hello sir i am mohit wadhwani selected in EML OF IITJEE EXAM ,I NEED YOUR STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREPARATION,I AM DOING MY PREPARATION FORM HOME ONLY ,SO PLEASE HELP ME HOW I GET IT,I AM FROM...

Hi Mohit, Go to this link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics.aspx We also provide Online tutoring for IIT JEE, by IITians, for those who study from their home, you can take that...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 5 years ago
View all Questions »