Which is the best among them in iit chemistry Jagdamber,O.Ptandan,O.P argwal or Arihant ..if any other pls tell the name??

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Aman Rai,

O.P. Tondon is the best ..........

Go for it.......

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it......Smile.

3 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

All of these are very important for the IIT-JEE preparation !

I recommend Organic Chemistry by Boyd & Morrison for further clarification(it will be of great help)

All the Best & Good Luck in your preparations !!

Hope thishelped you immensely...

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

DEAR AMAN,

O.P.TANDON IS THE BEST ONE...

YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT..

GOOD LUCK AMAN!!!Smile

PLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ APPROVE BY CLICKING YES BELOW!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZ

3 years ago

op tandon is the best of best....

concepts are explained in lucid language.

must admit its a grt book

if u lyk my answer approve it by clicking ok!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
wat is the minimum rank requried to get a seat in iit

To get a seat in IIT, you need to secure a minimum rank of 7300.But, then the branch you would get corresponding to this rank would be not that good. Thanks& Regards Aziz Alam IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 and in the first round of iteration I got EEE in goa ...Do I have a chance of Mech or EEE in Pilani campus in later rounds ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 24 days ago
my iitjee rank is 8548.Is there any chance of getting a seat in ISM dhanbad spot round?.plzz,sir, reply fast

Last year ISM Dhanbad closed on AIR 7155 GEN. So the chances are pretty slim according to your rankBest of Luck for the future. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIt Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
how is textile at iit delhi....what is avg placement salary??

textile at iit delhi is not very good branch the placments are also not good for this branch ....the avg placement salary is low in comparision of other branches.
  img
Sher Mohammad 20 days ago
sir, my family is excited about iit admissions. I dont have an idea bout the aerospace dept, other than the topics they cover. Would it be helpful to get a decent job in my future. ( got iit...

Hi, First of all Congratulations for your success. You did an awsome job. Aerospace is a good branch. So u dont need to worry about it. Apart from technical jobs you are eligible for various...
  img
Yash Baheti 23 days ago
View all Questions »