ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 4 months ago
Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

ok from what i remeber is that black holes shoot out gamma bursts with the energy that it doesnt use. Wormholes are spaces in the universe when space moves around it accelerating it to light...

vikas yadav 16 days ago

Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

vikas yadav 16 days ago
If r,s,t are prime numbers and p,q are the positive integers such that L.c.m of p,q is r 2 s 4 t 2 ., then the total number of ordered pairs(p,q) is ??

sorry it is incorrect solution, i mistakened it for factors rather than lcm question Correct solution Selection for p &q p q ways r 0 r 2 1 r 1 r 2 1 r 2 r 0 , r 1, r 2 1 Total way to select...

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago

no. of pais possible=3*5*3=45

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
Hi, I have got CompSc @ BITS pilani , Pilani Campus And Electronics @ IIT- BHU . i am interested in both these fields and want to know which of these two is a better choice. Also i want to...

For placements BITS Pilani CSE.For higher studies and research IIT BHU electronics.You will also get the IIT tag that will stay with you forever.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 8 months ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 4 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 4 months ago
Does time have boundaries or not? Because I can`t imagine there being no time cos we wouldn`t exist so...we wouldn`t know the answer to this question because our knowledge has boundaries,...

The more we think about past and future, the more are we controlled by it, so being the present moment is the best way to escape the tyrannies of times over our mind, body and soul. Time is...

2015 years ago

When we start working with our present moment intelligence, our intuition we start getting freer and freer to make choice according to our higher awareness which any way is free of all the...

11 minutes ago

The more present we are in our present moment awareness, the more power we have to exercise in it. That is why presence of mind is called the key to success in every field of life no matter...

11 minutes ago

conitinue................. Also imagine life before the invention of time measurement through watches and calendars, just easy and flowing life would have been in the past. It is only when...

10 minutes ago

plz approve!

10 minutes ago

a big thanx buddyyyyyyyyyy!

-21 minutes ago
View all Questions »