Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy one month ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul one month ago
sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy one month ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal one month ago
can i get the complete physics course of class 12 specially designed for medical exams ,not for iit

Yes you can get. Please call our toll free number 1800 2000 838 or share your contact details.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
why maximum of the people choose iits ? can u give me explination>??

IITs are considered as the best institute for Engineering students. Best talents from the country choose these institutes because for its best educaton and environment there. They are also...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

Dear Dheeru Maximum of the people choose iits because of some huge reasons.There is good quality of FOOD , BED and ENJOYEMENT All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

HAI DHEERU CHOWDARY MOST OF THE STUDENTS IN INDIA CHOOSES IITS WHY BECAUSE IN IITS ADMINISTRATION AND FACULTY ARE VERY WELL.AND ALSO JOB OPPORTUNITIES ARE VERY WELL.

RAMCHANDRARAO 5 months ago
Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.

It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.

Akshit Matthew 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off