Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 11 days ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash one year ago

So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Aditi Saini one year ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 17 days ago
Which one is better... BITS or Banasthali as far as placement is concerned?

Dear Student, bothe the institutions are equally good, both have good name and fame for quality education and sound placements, if ou are still in a dilemma then I may add to your problems...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

BITS IS TOO MUCH BETTER . IT IS GOOD IN CASE OF INFRASTRUCTURE AS WELL AS PLACEMENT. SO IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING PLACEMENT AS A FACTOR TO TAKE ADMISSION YOU SHOULD SURELY CHOOSE BITS

SAHIL 2 months ago

YOu are asking me to choose from lamborghini and a camry … definitely bits PLACEMENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSURE COMPETITION you got my ans BEST OF LUCK

Beenu Mathew 2 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 7 years ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...

Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off