ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 13 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra yesterday

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra yesterday
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash yesterday

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma yesterday
centre of mass part 1 doubts

Vineet, In 1 st problem the horizontal component is vsin(2@) and vertical component is vcos(2@) and hence the angle with horizontal is 90-2@. Look into the diagram and equations . Solution...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

Hi, Please look into the solution of the 1 st Question.
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

Hi, Please find the solution to the 2 nd question.
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...

Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack jee.as u mentioned physics has been ur...

askiitian expert akshay singh 6 years ago

NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...

AskiitiansExpert Rohan 6 years ago

Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
can i know what are the most important topics in chemistry for iit jee

Organic is very very Important. The complete organic. Other than that, P block, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry , atomic structure are also important. Approve if i helped ;)

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago

it would have been better i u told that u are in 11th or 12th every topic is important and as the pattern of iitjee keeps changing u should not leave anything

chandan jha one year ago
View all Questions »