Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan one month ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 9 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 9 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 8 months ago
(a) 5 (b) 6 (c) 7 (d) 8

Hi, Please ask your question again... its not clear .

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
I am a stateboard student of tn ..,I am writing bitsat 2016...suggest me a good book for prep of 1 and half month

Yes, these are good books. Study daily 8-10 hours.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You need to shape your mind towards competitive exams now. For this you should practice the previous years problems first so as to understand the pattern very clearly. Be confindent. and...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Dear Student, Please refer to the below link to get the complete detail of BITSAT. http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/ Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Can i get NIT Trichy if my board percentage are 85 and jee ain score 150?

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off