ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 25 days ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 25 days ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 25 days ago
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 25 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 24 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 24 days ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 10 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago
Sir I got 181 marks in JEE Main 2015 and 96.7% in Telangana Board exam .I belong to OBC category . What would be my rank in Gen and OBC Category. Is there any chance of getting Mechanical in...

For more details about your rank and what colleges are available you can get your estimated rank from this link and you can look up the opening and closing rank of different colleges....
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
Sir I got 213 in Jee mains and looking at the cut off I think these marks are really very good. I am also expecting no less than 90% in my case boards. So I just wanted to ask according to...

You can get a decent NIT, You must reserve an option as NIT or NSIT and try hard for JEE ADV.. Good Luck....................
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

I just wanted to ask wether I should pay fee for the vit counselling and attend it or shall I leave it totally? Plz reply soon

Mantavya 3 days ago

Thanku sirsir

Mantavya 3 days ago
View all Questions »