Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 3 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 5 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 5 months ago
How can I prepare for IIT

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 7 months ago
Sir,which books i should refer for iit jee mains and advanced 2017?

You will getthe required help on following link. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx​
  img
Harsh Patodia 8 days ago
i have an Sc rank of 14276 in jee mains , what should i opt for ?

You betetr visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know the current status there and then you may visit the official website of Josaa to gather information regarding counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

What is your AIR in open category

AKSHAY SHARMA 7 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
i have got 1119 rank in jee advance .what should i prefer mechanical at iit kharagpur or civil at iit delhi??

Both are equivalently good. It thiink you should look for your interest and/or your convenience.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

You can choose delhi. As in future you can easily prepare for IAS there.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I WILL RECOMEND U IIT DELHI CIVIL FOR SURE.AS IIT DELHI IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN IIT KHARAGPUR.TALKING ABOUT BRANCH i.e CIVIL U WILL HAVE AMPLE JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN GOVT SECTOR LIKE IES,ETC...

mohit vashishtha 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off