DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 2 days ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 12 days ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 12 days ago
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please

Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
i n getting 461 in aipmt 2015. i m from UR and have 85% odisha state quota. will i get a seat in odisha?

I guess you should, state quota is generally easy to clear. but it also depends on how other students have performed.

Neeti 5 days ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
View all Questions »