Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 18 days ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 18 days ago

img
Ravi 18 days ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA one month ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA one month ago

are you studying in an iit

yash one month ago
hey i wanted to knw dat what is the Cadre System in civil services ?

The Civil Services has been divided into various grades to facilitate functioning. The grade determines the area of work. Junior scale officers work in the states that they are allotted to....

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

cadre system now requires to be strengthened to address some of the changes and emerging issues brought on by the rapid development of the country. PCS is found to be an appropriate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 5 months ago

thank you

Chammu 5 months ago

thank you

Chammu 5 months ago
View all Questions »