Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 4 months ago
I`m 2017 jee aspirant for algebra which book will be better hall and knight or algebra by sk goyal.
I have a good experience with hall and knight so I may recommend it ...but it depends upon ur personal needs that it suits u or not … I must suggest u to the ...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 4 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Which is more important in JEE exams – Board Syllabus or JEE exclusive coaching?
Definetely JEE exclusive coaching. Reason- The pattern/level of questions asked in both the exams are not same. Just by studying the board syllabus, its very difficult to atleast clear the...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...
If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details