Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney yesterday

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 days ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 2 days ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 3 months ago

obc

saumya 3 months ago
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
What rank would i get in JEE-ADVANCE for 94/360. Sc Candidate?

Your rank will be around 25,000, you will get a good rank in sc category, and surely will get IIT. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

Sir, My score in JEE-Advance is 62 and in CBSE board i got 85.6%, I belows to SC category, What would be my expected rank?

Vishal 5 months ago

when i saw last year official statistics that i will get around 900-1001 S.C RANK for 94/360 in Jee advance

Rohit kumar 5 months ago
i am not able to follow physics how can i pickup

Dear Vamshi, Physics is the subject that needs a keen observation and analytical skills. Also it is simple to understand it if we we start any topic from its basic level. Rather than relying...

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD 4 years ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new...

Himanshu Vijay 5 years ago
View all Questions »