Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 21 days ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 21 days ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 22 days ago
what is the last date for joining test series of brilliant for iit jee preparation 2015 & what is the procedure to join this.

Hi Student, Go to the official website of Brilliant. You will get all the...
  img
Harishwar 20 days ago
i have got 307 in bitsat exam 2014.will i get either civil or mech in bits-hyderabad,as per statistics of this year?

you got 307 in bitsat exam 2014.you will get either civil or mech in bits-hyderabad,as per statistics of last year, this year statics can be told after counselling is over.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
what is most scoring topic in iit exam

of course it depends upon your interest which subject you think you are strong you will make that topic scoring . if i were to tell you about the subjects , then chemistry is the most...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

GenerallyChemistry is the scoring topic in IIT...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago
Which problem books should I get for JEE preparation? Are they segragated by difficulty level in any book?

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
View all Questions »