Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’m getting 5 years dual degree course M5213 in IIT Madras...There’s a doubt whether it is the core civil engineering branch or just infrastructural civil engineering?

It would be definitely infrastructural civil engineerin. It would be of 5 year integrated programme for which four and half year comprehensed on thetheory along with practical approach and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
chapter wise weightage

Hello Student, Pls specify which chapters ????? Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago
I want to drop this year for jee preparation and don’t want to join any coaching. So please tell me the schedule and books for jee preparation. Which chapters should be learnt first and from...

If you are taking a drop and you don’t want to join any coaching, then you have to self govern yourself and be very punctual about everything you do.The schedule has to decided by you....
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Q .1- A projectile projected at some angle with vel. 50m/s crosses a 20m wall after 4s from the time of projection. The angle of projection of particle will be ? ( pls give full sol.) 2. a...

Q2 please tell me the width of river Abhishek doyal IIT Bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 4 months ago

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

Abhishek doyal IIT bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 4 months ago
An ant is at the vertex of cube of side 'A' .It is moving with constant speed 'U'.The minimum time taken by ant to cover the maximum displacement with in the cube is-

Dear rahul minimum time take by ant when it moves in straight line along AB minimum distance = √(2a) 2 +a 2 =a√5 so time taken =a√5/U Please feel free to post as many...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »