Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.

Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...

rinku kumar 4 years ago

dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...

vasu thakkar one year ago

Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.

Vishrant Vasavada 5 years ago
I got 161 in jee mains and 91.6% in cbse boards. What could be my expected AIR??

Dear student, You should expect a around 9000 AIR. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

hi, archana your expected rank will be 20000-25000. u can get good nits. dont be tensed.

vivek kumar one month ago
i will appear in iitjee in 2011 . how should i prepare for it ?

Dear rounik Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »