DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
I have a dout that which is difficult,crutial,tuff is JEE MAINS or JEE ADVANCE

JEE Advance is more challenging as compared to JEE mains. Thanks
  img

In Jee mains your sound knowledge in PCM is assessed and the questions are up to the level of +2 but in case of Advanced your presence of mind, speed to answer maximum right answers etc is...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres... Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday...

Dear student Mr. Sancjit Alekh, Yes , you are correct that both faculty are good, So you can choose anyone. In most of the time weekdays classes are good. In these classes you learn with a...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main i want to take admission in NIT in electrical engineering....plz tell me is there any possibility of getting admission in NIT in electrical engineering...

Yes there is possibility, but you might have to wait for further rounds. Also depends upon the category rank.
  img

Yes, There is possibility for you.
  img

Sir i am OBC ncl can I get admission in NIT in electrical engineering branch

aman kumar one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question