Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir, when i login to jeeadv to know the seat alloted to me will i have to pay right then or can i login again to pay the fee pls tell

Hello student, You can login logout then can pay later, but you have to keep in mind the real deadline, try to pay and fill your choices much before the actual deadline.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know where...

Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
What is the difference between computer science and information technology?

Computer Sciences vs Information Technology Computer Science is the science of computers while Information Technology may or may not use computers. Of course there is a big overlap but in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »