Are iit ropar,iit ghandinagar & iit hyderabad better than old nit's & bits pilani......!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Old NITs will b better....becoz they hav experinced and well furnished facilities den a new IIT
Dont prefer BITS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 3 months ago

obc

saumya 3 months ago
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Which rank i have to gain for getting a govt seat in any kerala govt college????

Hi, Visit the askiitians college and branch predictor to get an better idea of marks and ranks for specific branch and colleges. You can aslo have a look at last years opening and cloasing...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
37 marks and 71% in board pedict my rank

Your rank will be more than 2 lakhs , you can not expect any thing good at such low ranks , so best thing for you to go and reappear for boards, and jee main .
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
my rank is 150000 . i belong to general category . is there a chance of getting uiet chandigarh in girl quota ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Please use...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
View all Questions »