Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
F(x)= (2e^x-7)/(7e^x+6) f^-1(x)=?

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

7x/2 = (e^f^-1(x) + 6/7 - 6/7 - 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) 7x/2 = 1 - (6/7 + 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply by 2: 7x = 2 - (12/7 + 7)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply numerator and denominator by...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
I have a iit rank of 5834......which iit can i enroll into....and which subject can i get with this rank......

Try visiting the official websites of IITs and some chosen one reputed institutions where you can justifiably locate the right place for admission.....my advise willbe to try at – Charotar...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago

AT THIS RANK U WILL GET MINING ENGINEERING AT ISM DHANBAD OR IIT BHU Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do...

mohit vashishtha 7 days ago

i should enroll into IIT JODHPUR and mechanical branch just check out

rahul 5 days ago
When you say “cut off” for general categoryis 124 (jee advanced 2015) does that mean that the person getting 124 marks gets the last rank in jee advanced or the last seat in iit?

Ranking is done according to the basis of overall availability of seats in IITs. The last availability is equivalent to the cutoff marks of acquired by the student.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

If suppose 6000 seats are there in IITs combined, person with cutoff marks will be last to get a seat in IIT.
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

Cutoff for Gen Cat 124 means that students from gen cat scoring less than 124 are not allowed to get admission in IIT....what is your status...you are in or not.....if not then try...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
i had attempted the manipal online test and i got 57out of 200,i will get the seat in manipal for mechanical

Although the chances are very rare, but try hard for prep now onwrds.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

what is marks out of 200 to get amechanical engineering seat in manipal

P Naga Sai 2 months ago

Do the results come after giving test ? I have to also give it

Trez Stunt 2 months ago
which are most easiest and most scoring topics in iitjee

Hello Manu You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html
  img
Pankaj 4 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one month ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »