how i should study and what should i refer?

how i should study and what should i refer?

Grade:

2 Answers

JibanJyoti Das
70 Points
12 years ago

U should study with concentration........n mke cnceptually clear plzz free to share u r doubt at askitian

for reference plz post it i will dfntly hlp

plzzz approve my answer plzzzzzzzzzz f.

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Subin S,

Take a deep breath… relax!!!!!! it is the most important exam of your life and it will go well…
The moment you receive the paper, scan it. Look for problems that are from the topics you have studies. Ignore the others and solve the chosen ones first, at one go – till you’ve attempted everything you know.   This confidence may help you in cracking those problems you overlooked the first time
 My personal pattern of solving the examination is chemistry,physics then mathematics.Try to give about 45 minutes to chemistry,55 minutes to physics and the rest to mathematics and also spare 5 minutes in the end to recheck.

IIT JEE PREPRATION TIPS:
 Don’t stick to one question if you think that the question of 3 marks would take more then 5 minutes then leave it and try at the end ,also if you are not able to solve the question move to the next one,not waste much time on single question.
Try to mark the answers simultaneously when you are solving the paper,though many students do mark the answers in the end so plan your time accordingly.
Have seen that almost everytime their would be a simple question which you think you would be knowing but their would be no solution to that question,so basically don’t try to solve the question twice,if you get the answer during the first attempt then it’s good otherwise leave the question.
Always transfer your answers to the ovals, five at a time. This would reduce the frequent and wasteful back and forth shuttling between the Question Paper and the Answer Sheet, during the exam.
Proceed by the process of elimination (POE). Eliminating improbable options will help zero-in on the correct answers. This strategy would also help reduce the probability of errors while you make intelligent guesses.
Guesstimate your calculations. For example, you can easily figure out that the product of 201 and 501 would be slightly greater than 100000 (the product of 200 and 500). You may pick your choice accordingly.
AND DONT FEAR… GOD IS WITH U… AND REMEMBER “ALL IZZ WELL!!!!!!”

ALSO READ : HOW TO INCREASE YOUR SPEED IN EXAMS?

HOW TO PREPARE FOR IIT JEE?

A true scientist is nurtured from the school up-wards to scientific establishments. We teach our scientists to make a lot of mistakes we call them experiments and that those mistakes would turn into positive things. Go ahead and attempt new things and you will learn from it. Only, if there are inspired and dedicated school science teachers in abundance, there will be sufficient number of inspired students who would like to take science as a career option and who may one day become a successful scientist or technocrat.

IIT JEE COURSE:

I was wrong! For nearly half of my professional career, I was wrong about how to help aspirants to achieve. I had the wrong focus, made inaccurate assumptions, used faulty logic, and come to the wrong conclusion about how to increase aspirants’ achievement. I was using the wrong approach. About the only thing I did right during those early years was to invest myself in students, express my care and concern for them as people, and encourages them.
But I began to see potential problems with my assumptions:
•Many aspirants do not do the expected level of preparation.
•The whole issue of preparation is complex, because there are many types of preparation that the aspirants require in order to achieve the goal.

After interviewing hundreds of successful candidates,I came to believe that the types of preparation aspirants needed included three broad areas: competitive skills, background knowledge, and self-management skills.

Make A Road Map For Your Work, So You Know How To Get From Where You Are Now To Where You Want To Be In The Future. With Objectives And Goals, It Becomes Clear What You Need To Do, And You Can Get It Done! It Is Important To Remember That Science-Oriented Students Are Not All Alike; Any More Than All Artists Or All Politicians Are Alike.

PREPRATION FOR IIT-JEE :

Your success will depend on going where your particular interests lead you. Most doctors’ professional lives are filled with caring for people and continuously learning about the human body. People study social science because they want to understand more about issues and problems of everyday life. They want to become better equipped to engage in discussion, to provide an informed view or to be more active citizens. It essentially requires an adequate understanding of oneself in terms of academic potentials, attributes, talents, interests, personality, values, expectations and resources. When you are choosing a career, you have to consider what you expect from your job power, money, status, discipline, command or challenge. Interest in the job is absolutely vital for growth in any profession. In choosing a career it is important that you know yourself well, what you want from your profession and also what the world of occupation has to offer.
The first, called “Underneath It All,” is conceptual. The strong mission and concrete values are absolute necessity of aspirant.
IITJEE cracking is about managing the arc and the quality of your specialized study. There is a central quality, which is the root criterion of IITJEE.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......Wink

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free