• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 10,000 off
USE CODE: askschanusha

i am in 11th standard.

how hard is it to get in to iit?

how should i study to achieve it?

how should i manage and plan my studies?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

cracking iit is difficult unless u have ur ability to tackle the question within the time u ve

and have good preparations========

u r plannins should be with the following points

effort is neccesary

it should consist of

Revision plan

topic on focus

mock test

improving strike rate and accuracy

time management

positive perception

plzz approve my answer plzzz/.......

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Will I be able to get into IIT if I start learning the 11 th and 12 th portions from the beginning in the last 3 months?

@ mer yes, u can . but its very difficult to get into iit in revision of last 3 month, if u donot have a clear concept , then u cannot . see, in jee advanced you will face the question...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago

Remember that nothing is impossible. yes you can do preperation in last three months but it will be very difficult.hardwork is the only key to success so keep doing hardwork. But why not to ...

SAHIL 15 days ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL 12 days ago
my rank in JEE Mains is 20k and in a fix to decide amongst ICE in NSIT, MAM in DTU or chemical/Electrical in BITS Mesra/NIT Durgapur.

@ deepak go for bit mesra , its the best option for you , bit mesra is famous for its placement status in electrical , so, it will give u better oppurtunity their , your order of preference ...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?

If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You can choose the IIT brand. Also compare the placements records of the both before selecting.
  img

BITS Pilani is also awesome. You will have the bright future there too.
  img
Hello.... Sir Iam in 11 th . What should be my All India Ranking to get into AIIMS Delhi .

@ jeeva As aiims , new delhi have only 72 seats for MBBS , then u should have to stay atleast AIR 100 , to get oppurtunity to study in aiims new delhi . still i am not sure u can , beacuse...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 10,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 10,000 off