i am in 11th standard.

how hard is it to get in to iit?

how should i study to achieve it?

how should i manage and plan my studies?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

cracking iit is difficult unless u have ur ability to tackle the question within the time u ve

and have good preparations========

u r plannins should be with the following points

effort is neccesary

it should consist of

Revision plan

topic on focus

mock test

improving strike rate and accuracy

time management

positive perception

plzz approve my answer plzzz/.......

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear sir, please show me the sum 78 n 79 sum

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below, Your qustion is not clear. Please upload the image of the questions. All the sums in the answers you have uploaded is quite...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 days ago
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2 nd or 3 rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year?

I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1 st round.

Ashish Kumar Yadav 28 days ago
hello sir i am mohit wadhwani selected in EML OF IITJEE EXAM ,I NEED YOUR STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREPARATION,I AM DOING MY PREPARATION FORM HOME ONLY ,SO PLEASE HELP ME HOW I GET IT,I AM FROM...

Hi Mohit, Go to this link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics.aspx We also provide Online tutoring for IIT JEE, by IITians, for those who study from their home, you can take that...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 4 years ago
I got 168 rank in SC category in jee advanced …......whether I should choose CSE at IIT Roorkee or Electrical/Mechanical at IIT Kanpur.

Hi Aadarsh, Congrats! You need to see your interest here first because the placement of both IIT are very good. If you do not have interest in CSE, then you should take ME/EE at IIT K...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

congratulations you should better choose iitroorkee cse

t sai teja one month ago
How much percent do we need to score in fiitjee aits to get a rank in top 1000??

Listen fiitjee aits is not the perfect thing for iit. Sometimes aits is easy and sometimes its difficult. Aits gives you a view of your current preparation. If you are able to solve 70%or...

Shrey 6 months ago

80-90%in fiitjee AITS?? Are you sure?

NANDA 6 months ago

80-90% solve previous years iit papers.

Shrey 6 months ago
View all Questions »