Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

Few years back it came up in the news that the IItJEE criteria will be made 80%. But it has not been implemented yrt. Will dt be implemented from 2012?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

No it will not be implemented in 2012...

there is ongoing discussion about the back of screening test which havent been accepted and finalized yet..

plzz approve my answer plzz plzz

5 years ago

Dear Diptanil Das,

Hope it gets implemented from 2012 on ...

You can check the updates from www.iitd.ac.in

Hope this was useful ...

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!Smile

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

SAHIL 5 days ago
I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 7 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 7 months ago
Sir/Ma’am i am scoring 390 in NEET Phase 2. i am unable to understand will i be able to get a good college or should i take a drop?

@ spandan with this score getting the medical college is so much difficult , if you are general , otherwise if some catagory are attached on your name , then u will get the seat easily. the ...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago

hisorry but your chances of getting a good college are very low. yur marks are very less and also you are a general category student. so you will not get a goo institution with this much...

SAHIL 4 days ago
FROM WHICH BOOK, THE PHYSICS NUMERICALS ARE COMING IN THE 12TH BOARD EXAMS .( MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD)

Please do all the solved and unsolved questions from Maharastra State board text book. More over prepare more numerical models on important concepts. Numericals on concepts are...
  img
Santosh Datla 23 days ago
hello sir i got air 8460 in advanced 2015 ,can i get engineering phy. or any other branch in any iit in 2 round ?

Depends upon your category rank. But you can try. Best of Luck!
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

It is advicible to take a good core branch in NITs or under good private unviersits LIke BITS instead of choosing science branches in new IITs. Please refer to the official website of jee...
  img

Yes you can go for it. Also attend the couselling if you can any good option better then this.
  img
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off