Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

currently iam solving R.D sharma of maths  of class 11 .which book sholud i prefer after completing it for iit-jee level?

5 years ago

Answers : (5)

tmh may be good

5 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

You must prefer TMH for pursuing a good level of practise at JEE Level.............

All The Best..........

Plz. Approve my answer by clicking ‘Yes’ given below, if you loved it……….. Plz. Plz. Plz. Don’t forget to do it…………WinkSmileCool

5 years ago

Dear student,

RD Sharma is a nice book you can also solve Arihant..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

5 years ago

What is tmh?????

5 years ago

GO FOR TMH AND ARIHANT (AMIT M AGARWAL)...

THEN YOU DONT NEED ANYTHING ELSE IN MATHS..

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ APPROVE IF U LIKE!!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZ

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL 18 days ago
Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 7 days ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 4 years ago
hey guys....... i and my frind are sure of getting admission in NSIT delhi in both cs and ece branches... can u guys tell me which branch is better based on the following aspects tough???...

but this year the best choice for branches has shifted to ece.....which one is harder to study?? ece or cs?

shikhar panwar one month ago

surely cs is better in all aspects. students pursing this degree usually get higher packages and good placement offers. so surely you should choose cs for pursing future studies thanks

SAHIL one month ago

cs is harder to study as you have to learn a lot of programming in it thanks . hope you will consider my suggestions

SAHIL one month ago
which one most importent topic in chemistry for jee

Hi, The most important section (not tpoic) as per weightage is organic chemistry. We can not choose any specific topic as the question paper may not consist that topic but the no of...
  img
Yash Baheti one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off