ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   currently iam solving R.D sharma of maths  of class 11 .which book sholud i prefer after completing it for iit-jee level?

3 years ago

Answers : (5)

tmh may be good

3 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

You must prefer TMH for pursuing a good level of practise at JEE Level.............

All The Best..........

Plz. Approve my answer by clicking ‘Yes’ given below, if you loved it……….. Plz. Plz. Plz. Don’t forget to do it…………WinkSmileCool

3 years ago

Dear student,

RD Sharma is a nice book you can also solve Arihant..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

What is tmh?????

3 years ago

GO FOR TMH AND ARIHANT (AMIT M AGARWAL)...

THEN YOU DONT NEED ANYTHING ELSE IN MATHS..

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ APPROVE IF U LIKE!!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZ

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I cleared mains but could not clear advanced this year. Next year can i directly take advanced or should i again write mains?

Dear Student, You will have to reappear for the JEE mains as well. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

You can’t take advanced, you’ll have to take mains first and keep some tips in mind –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i...

Hi It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there. What are the other entrance...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

I don’t think this rank will give you CSE but My best wishes to you. YTou can anyway get very good branch. CSE branch placement is always good.
  img
Sunil Kumar 25 days ago

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash yesterday

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
last date to lock jee mains web options??

Candidates fill-in their choices of academic programs in participating Institutes July 1 to July 5, 2015
  img
Avinash 3 days ago
What r the most scoring and easy topics for jee mains and advance !?

Physics – Unit and dimension, Thermodynamics, Optics, modern physics Chemistry – physical chemistry Maths – Trigonometry All these are just putting formula and solving type chapters.

akhil 5 months ago
how good is applied geophysics in iit?is thi physics based course?and what it is based on?

Its mainly about geographical related issues. For detail you can refer the course structure/content from the website of IIT who is offereing this course. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 hours ago
View all Questions »