Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

currently iam solving R.D sharma of maths  of class 11 .which book sholud i prefer after completing it for iit-jee level?

5 years ago

Answers : (5)

tmh may be good

5 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

You must prefer TMH for pursuing a good level of practise at JEE Level.............

All The Best..........

Plz. Approve my answer by clicking ‘Yes’ given below, if you loved it……….. Plz. Plz. Plz. Don’t forget to do it…………WinkSmileCool

5 years ago

Dear student,

RD Sharma is a nice book you can also solve Arihant..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

5 years ago

What is tmh?????

5 years ago

GO FOR TMH AND ARIHANT (AMIT M AGARWAL)...

THEN YOU DONT NEED ANYTHING ELSE IN MATHS..

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ APPROVE IF U LIKE!!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZ

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I Appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT so I dropped a year.Then I couldn`t Appear in JEE mains 2016 due to some problems.Now plz tell me if I am eligible for JEE...

@ zeron yes , jee main have 3 attempts maximum , and u are elligible for 2017 jee mains . but that will going to be very complicated , go with it if u are sure to qualify this time , as u...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
if i join iiest shibpur on the basis of my JEE main 2016 marks , can i appear for jee main 2017 and jee advance 2017? will i be able to take admission to a NIT on the basis of JEE main 2017 ...

YES SURE ADITYA IF YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE ADVANCE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2017 ALSO.WHILE IF THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE SECOND TIME THAN NEXT YEAR YOU CAN ONLY GIVE...

SAHIL one month ago
In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ?

@ sakyajit yes , why not ?? you have a very good score in phy and chemi and maths also pass , thats the thing req for sitting in the jee main exam . i think u should ask about the advanced...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
ithink that the teachers are not finding time to clear my doubts. i have posted a question 1 day earlier but none have replied

SORRY FOR THE DELAYED RESPONSE. I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED TO YOUR QUERY . IF YOU STILL FOUND SOME DOUBT POST IT I WILL ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
A PERSON OF OBC HAVING 9.7 CGPA AND 130 JEE GET SEAT IN WHICH NIT

well ….u may get a nit...but i don’t know which u get............................................................

ravi 4 months ago

hii ravi this all depends on counseling,and also there are 50% chances of whether you get nit or not thanx and approve my answer sorry as i am unable to give the answer expected by you

SAHIL 4 months ago
If I haven’t given many mock tests and start giving from now perfect time bound tests plus VMC aits is it enough to teach me the art of writing any competitive paper?

YES SURE FOR THIS ENROLL FOR AKSIITIANS TEST SERIES VISIT http://www.askiitians.com/packages/packages.aspx THANKS

2016 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off