DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   currently iam solving R.D sharma of maths  of class 11 .which book sholud i prefer after completing it for iit-jee level?

4 years ago

Answers : (5)

tmh may be good

4 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

You must prefer TMH for pursuing a good level of practise at JEE Level.............

All The Best..........

Plz. Approve my answer by clicking ‘Yes’ given below, if you loved it……….. Plz. Plz. Plz. Don’t forget to do it…………WinkSmileCool

4 years ago

Dear student,

RD Sharma is a nice book you can also solve Arihant..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

4 years ago

What is tmh?????

4 years ago

GO FOR TMH AND ARIHANT (AMIT M AGARWAL)...

THEN YOU DONT NEED ANYTHING ELSE IN MATHS..

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ APPROVE IF U LIKE!!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZ

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
what is full of form of iit?

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR yesterday

INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

SHANMUKESHWAR yesterday

Indian institute of Technology

ram yesterday
can kvpy exam is applicable for long term students?

Eligibility is for 11 th , 12 th and undergraduate students
  img
Avinash one month ago

No, its for SA, SXA, and SB
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
i got sc air 6565 and crl 161375.the 1 st round cut off for iiit jabalpur is between 2400-5500(sc rank). please tell my chances of getting it in 2 nd round..

You can be allotted the same in third round of counselling.. Just check the seat matrix also..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Just see the josaa first round seat allotment statistics. You will have the idea

vb one month ago
sir , this year i had taken admission in b tech 1st year but there is one chance remains in jee mains so can i eligible for taking admission to nit's next year (in btech 1st year) through...

Yes you are eligible. For complete information please refer the eligibility criteria for jee mains from its official website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details