currently iam solving R.D sharma of maths  of class 11 .which book sholud i prefer after completing it for iit-jee level?

3 years ago

Answers : (5)

tmh may be good

3 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

You must prefer TMH for pursuing a good level of practise at JEE Level.............

All The Best..........

Plz. Approve my answer by clicking ‘Yes’ given below, if you loved it……….. Plz. Plz. Plz. Don’t forget to do it…………WinkSmileCool

3 years ago

Dear student,

RD Sharma is a nice book you can also solve Arihant..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

What is tmh?????

3 years ago

GO FOR TMH AND ARIHANT (AMIT M AGARWAL)...

THEN YOU DONT NEED ANYTHING ELSE IN MATHS..

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ APPROVE IF U LIKE!!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZ

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the scoring topics in jee mains... explain and methods for solving lenghty side questions in less time.?

Hii check in for details MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
pls suggest me a good method to prepare for jee as far as organic chemistry is concerned. n also tell me hoe to make most use of that ranjeet shahi organic text book!!??

Hii look in for the detailed approach Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based...
  img
For sets A and B, let f : A to B and g : B to A be functions such that f(g(x)) = x for each x. For each statement below, write whether it is TRUE or FALSE. a) The function f must be...

Hii I have listed down the answers for the given question A) YES B) YES C) YES D) YES …........... . . . . . . . . . . . .
  img
sir, i made the payment for the round 1 counselling course that i received. But, after payment it showed that the transaction succedded and when i clicked the “return to homepage button” the...

You have to talk to the couselling authorities reqarding the payment, you may pay again so that atleast you can start filing your choice and do refund later.
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
What is the final product when ethyne reacts with HCN? Is hydrogenation of alkenes and alkynes a syn addition?

1 CHCH +HCN ----------CH2CH(CN) 2)Yes hydrogenation of alkene is a syn addition.The unsaturated substrate is chemisorbed onto the catalyst, with most sites covered by the substrate. In...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

img
Sunil Kumar FP 27 days ago

Please explain in detail how adsorption is related to syn and anti orientations in reactions.

Himaja 27 days ago
If I get less marks in cbse improvement exam than the old marks. Can i only use the old mark sheet for future puporses like in Mains and Other Colleges. I Got 94.2% in cbse this year and...

Hi, There are some criteria for giving the improvement exam. Please refer the link for detailed information : improvementexam.com/
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
View all Questions »