ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how much marks i should achieve to just qualify for iitjee??????????

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

in the previous years it was nearly 190 but in jee 2011 it rose to 229 for general and 212 for obc and 118 for sc

best of luck

3 years ago

If u want to achieve jee....the cut off is around b/w 180-200...

3 years ago

Dear Mahendra Kumar,

For just qualifying in IIT-JEE you must score 225+ out of 480 !

This cannot get you into the New IIT's even !

So try working hard for scoring more & getting into an Old IIT !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely...

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

Dear student,

You should get around 230/480 in IIT-JEE

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 9 days ago

vikas yadav 9 days ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH 8 days ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 8 months ago
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 7 days ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 7 days ago

vikas yadav 10 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
THE VALUE OF X SATISFYING EQUATION X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 ?

Dear rahul X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 x≥ 0 ................1 square x 2 =(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) or x 2 -2 =(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 so x 2 -2≥0 so x≥2 or x ≤-2 from equation 1...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Hi, i am in grade 10 currently and i started to prepare for the fiitjee exam, i just wanted to know what books i could refer for the exam and in what way should i prepare. thank you

Hii Rohit. I myself gave ftre a few years back.I was also given 90% scholarship.So,follow what i have said(ifu find it worth enough). first of all,you should buy mtg’s-master mental ability...

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago

Thank you very much sir. Could you please also tell me in what kind of way should i prepare and how should i manage my time between 10 th boards and FTRE

Rohit 2 months ago

Thank you very much sir. Could you please also tell me in what kind of way should i prepare and how should i manage my time between 10 th boards and FTRE

Rohit 2 months ago
View all Questions »