Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

HI I AM A STUDENT OF 9TH CLASS . HOW CAN START MY PREPARATION OF IIT-JEE. PLEASE TELL ME ALL THE POINTS AND ALSO SOME GOOD BOOKS. ALSO TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST COACHING FOR IIT. ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.REMEMBER I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 9 AND I HAVE SOLVED 10TH NCERT MATHEMATICS.................................

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Jasneet,

Its very good that you are concerned about your fututre so much,

You can join any coaching institutes like NARAYANA. FIITJEE or Brilliannt, These all provide 4 year integrated course ,

You must focus on in-depth concepts from the NCERT rather then just doing lots of questions.

Check the link below for various book:

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

FIITJEE is undoubtedly the best coaching for IITJEE. It is MUCH better than any other coaching class.You will certainly agree with me if you experience it.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, I got 2022 rank undersc category in jee advanced 2016. Do i have any scope for getting into one of the IITs? also i got 84 marks in jee mains and 85 % in class 12 th board. what are my ...

YES YOU CAN GET ADMISSION IN IIT IF U CONSIDER ADMISSION TO NEW IITs .moreover you might not possible get your favourite branch but u can still try though

shikhar panwar 11 days ago

first congrajulations.you can get definitely iit seat for your chooise.choose branch what you want become.

raj 11 days ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 10 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 10 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 10 months ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?

Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
i got 89 marks in mains which college can i get if i am GNGND and a girl and i got 86.8% in 12 th from CBSE

Hii What is GNGND . Kindly elaborate and we will get back at you
  img
Sourabh Singh 24 days ago

Dear \Student, your score is quite low, so nothing can be predicted just like that, you should better check it yourself by visiting the official weblink of YCCE, Nagpur and get to know...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago
hiii.iam studing in iit basar..plz give me some instructions to give a seminor!

hii im presently pursuing puc 2 nd year in iiitrkvalley i had gave seminors twice in my previous semester tips while giving seminor : 1.try to maintain eye contact with the students 2.you...

KALYAN 6 months ago

A seminar is the perfect opportunity to learn some skills and hone your craft of communicating effectively .In these activities you will think about what skills are needed to give a good...

vannala shivanand 6 months ago

A seminar is the good opportunity to prove your talent. You must and should utilise it. dont’t get fear. Generally seminars are given in front of many people. When you forgetten an thing...

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off