DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

HI I AM A STUDENT OF 9TH CLASS . HOW CAN START MY PREPARATION OF IIT-JEE. PLEASE TELL ME ALL THE POINTS AND ALSO SOME GOOD BOOKS. ALSO TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST COACHING FOR IIT. ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.REMEMBER I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 9 AND I HAVE SOLVED 10TH NCERT MATHEMATICS.................................

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Jasneet,

Its very good that you are concerned about your fututre so much,

You can join any coaching institutes like NARAYANA. FIITJEE or Brilliannt, These all provide 4 year integrated course ,

You must focus on in-depth concepts from the NCERT rather then just doing lots of questions.

Check the link below for various book:

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

FIITJEE is undoubtedly the best coaching for IITJEE. It is MUCH better than any other coaching class.You will certainly agree with me if you experience it.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, after paying fee we have to report to zonal iit`s with requisite documents. What is the last date of reporting to zonal IIT?

You must consult to that particular IITs about the dead line, because sometime it varies......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I suggest you to immediately visit the official weblink of that particular IIT where you wish to seek admission,.......well there are so many other reputed institutions where quality...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 2 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
I have got 850 AIR in IIT Advanced. i am confused if i should go for CS, then the possible options are Guawhati or BHU ? which one to choose. Alternatively, i was considering IIT K maths...

Dont go for maths and computing at IITK. Take the CS branch whicher is nearer to your home town as both the institutes (Guwahati and BHU) are having excellent placement record for CS branch....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

In older IITs branchs other then CS also have the good record. Try to prefer older IITs only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

I have been further advised that i should choose for good IIT rather the branch but in goold old 5 IIT i am not getting the CS branch. what should i do. should i give preference to Branch...

Pradeep Mangal 2 months ago
do they give rough paper for BITSAT exam??

Yeah Sure you will be given rough sheets for rough work, Just keep work ing hard in the right direction, Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...

you will be given a small booklet which has sufficient plain sheets in it that booklet would be enough .. ….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know...

Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other ...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details