ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

HI I AM A STUDENT OF 9TH CLASS . HOW CAN START MY PREPARATION OF IIT-JEE. PLEASE TELL ME ALL THE POINTS AND ALSO SOME GOOD BOOKS. ALSO TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST COACHING FOR IIT. ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.REMEMBER I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 9 AND I HAVE SOLVED 10TH NCERT MATHEMATICS.................................

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Jasneet,

Its very good that you are concerned about your fututre so much,

You can join any coaching institutes like NARAYANA. FIITJEE or Brilliannt, These all provide 4 year integrated course ,

You must focus on in-depth concepts from the NCERT rather then just doing lots of questions.

Check the link below for various book:

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

FIITJEE is undoubtedly the best coaching for IITJEE. It is MUCH better than any other coaching class.You will certainly agree with me if you experience it.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 15 hours ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 12 hours ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 hours ago
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur 3 months ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
Tell me the name of biggest state in the U.S.A.?

Texas was the largest state in the U.S. from 1845 to 1959 when Alaska became the largest state in the U.S. as far as land mass is concerned. California is the third largest state as far as...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
iit ranking

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

IIT KGP, M, K, D, G, R
  img
Avinash 6 days ago
sir i am an sc candidate scored 62 in mains and have secured 80.25% in cbse boards home state u.p. and i want to ask weather at the time of jee main counselling i would be having a rank...

According to your marks and class 12 th percentage, very rare chance of getting NIT You may be under 1.5 lc but it depends on many factor.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

to get into NIT one needs to clear Advanced as well. If your category helpsit then perhaps you can make it otherwise nothing for sure can be said. Yes you may visit the websites of brlow...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

sure ur rank will be under 1.5 lakh , but it is of no worth and u will not get any nit or any govt college at this rank rather u must try for jaypee noida , upes dehradun these are some of...

ng29 24 days ago
View all Questions »