I m preparig for IIT at home myself.I m in std.11 now.

Can u plz suggest me some important books for all the 3 subjects so that I can easily complete n go through the whole syllabus of IIT.

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

PHYSICS

hc verrma

dc pandey

I.E IRODOV

MATHEMATICS

new pattern arihant 

ML KHANNA

CHEMISTRY 

p bahadur / rc mukherjee [ physical chemistry]

ms chauhan [organic chem]

ncert  [inorganic]

3 years ago

for physics:hc verma;resnik halliday crane.

for chemistry:op tandon.

for maths:11th and 12th cbse maths

bst of luck

3 years ago

Dear Nidhi,

Including NCERT Other books are

Mathematics:- Arihant Books,TMH books

Physics H. C. Verma,  D C PANDEY,I.E.IRODOV

Chemistry

• P. Bahadur - Physical Chemistry

• O.P.Tandon- Organic Chemistry

• O.P. Agarwal - IIT Chemistry -Inorganic Chemistry

GOOD LUCK NIDHI!!!!!Smile

PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER BY CLICKING YES BELOW!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do the JEE Main and Advanced question papers contain values of constants, atomic numbers and masses? Just need to know if I need to remember all the values.

Hii student The required ones are always given the question paper. You need not to remeber all of the constants. But it will save your time if you will remember all the formulas as it will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil 3 days ago

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram 3 days ago
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 2 months ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 2 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
hc verma is too tough for basic concepts so can i go with ncerts

Try resnick halliday walker for basic concepts and arihant for question bank best of luck

shashank shekhar 13 days ago

Try resnick halliday walker for basic concepts and arihant for question bank best of luck

shashank shekhar 13 days ago
A beam of light is converging towards a point I on a screen.A plane glass plate whose thickness in the direction of the beam=t,refractive index=u,is introduced in the path of the beam.The...

There would be a path difference of of (µ – 1) t... After calculatimng the path difference, that wouls be a function of amplitude... So, during convergence, Intensity would be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »