ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

my name is alekhya.in 2011 i wrote iit but not qualified. i am going towrite iit again in 2012.can you suggest me how to prepare for iit in one year? and what books to follow? please help me? i am weak in physics ?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Alekhya Gamini,

Jus do Hard Work coupled with Revision week after week !

I suggest following books for IIT JEE preparation:

Physics

• MECHANICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• Resnick and Halliday

• ELECRICITY AND MAGNETISM

• Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• OPTICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• MODERN PHYSICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov

• HEAT AND WAVES

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Resnick and Halliday

Chemistry

• ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• Morrison & Boyd

• Solutions to Morrison Boyd

• Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla

• INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• NCERT Inorganic Chemistry

• Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

• GENERAL CHEMISTRY

• J.D. Lee

• O.P. Aggarwal

• R.C.Mukerjee

Maths

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

For Physics clear your concepts first & then try to understand the problem & try to relate it with a real life situation because that makes it easier for you !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!
Hope this helped  you

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i need a solution to 1997 questions of JEE

u must referr IIT JEE PREVIOUS YEARS OF ARIHANT OR MTG that are solved a pprove if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 9 days ago

U could refer the book by arihant or fiitjee materials. Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 7 days ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago

in 2014 4 marks were bonus bcoz there was doubt on only one que approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
which are the top colleges in india in which admission is through jee mains and appr cutofff for cs in gen category

The top Colleges in India for CS are all old IITs, IIT Hyderabad, NIT Waranal and IIT Hyderabad. The cut off is a rank<1000
  img
Harishwar one month ago
sir here q 1 q 2 > 0 and there is q 1 q 2 1 q 2 will be less than zero but according the picture in the ncert it is not true. sir can u pls clarify my doubt?

In the diagram you post, it is seen clearly, the multiplication of both the charges is positive, it means they are of same polarity, thats why they repel each other. In second case, if their...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

n the diagram you post, it is seen clearly, the multiplication of both the charges is positive, it means they are of same polarity, thats why they repel each other.In second case, if their...

shubham sharda 6 days ago
which type of preparation required for bitsat in 1 month. Is the book published by arihant for bits is useful???

admission bitsat is quite difficultt than bitsat bcoz in adv 50 students fight for one seat in iit bit around 85 students fight for seat in bitsat u must incerase ur speed and accuracy cover...

ng29 4 days ago

MAIN thing is speed and accuracy . for more info please refer – http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/preparation-tips.html Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 3 days ago
View all Questions »