DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Which correspondence course for iit-jee-2013 resonance or fiit-jee?

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

fiitjee is better 

4 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

FIIT-JEE is the best for correspondance of IIT-JEE course.......... It's study material is very best........

Best Of Luck.........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it........WinkSmileCool

4 years ago

Dear Aman Rai,

Go for FIITJEE !!

They are the best in this !

All the Best & Good Luck !!
Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!!Smile

4 years ago

FIITJEE WOULD BE THE BEST OPTION.........

GO FOR ITSmile

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ APPROVE BY CLICKIN YES BELOW!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZ

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 13 days ago
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 5 days ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
shall i go for industrial design in nit rourkela or computer science in vssut burla?

Prefer Industrial design at NIT Rourkela.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago

NIT Rourkela stands atop between the two, still if you are in a fix then involve some more reputed institutions in the comparisin list and prepare a critical analysis so that you may have...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

Go for NIT Rourkela or try at some other renowned institutions like – Sri Sairam collgeof Engg, BAngalore,...................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BIT...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
My rank is 10798..Is there any chance to get into any IIT college??

Hi First of all , many congratulations to you for getting the rank that you have. You have a chance of getting the newer IITs. Please follow the councelling process intelligently.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

Hi Unfortunately no. ISM Dhanbad closes at 7200 itself. In fact , the chance that you may get the newer IIT’s is also quite narrow. But the chance in other institutes , are good. ....
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

thank you sir...Will i get any branch in ISM Dhanbad??

ayushi one month ago
View all Questions »