Chemistry is an interesting subject for which one must show little bit of attention and Interest at the Time of Preparation. Many of the Topics in this subject are real world happenings. Firstly the students should get grip on the basics then the subject will be easy. Some of the Strategies to be followed during the Chemistry Preparation based on the IIT JEE New Schedule
• One must focus much on the topics which are supposed to be small in size and get good deal of Marks. So Focusing on concepts is to be done first and the remaining next.
• IIT JEE Chemistry Questions will be some what tough but they are from the given syllabus.
• Practicing is the only way to get grip on the concepts. One must by heart the Formulae, Definitions and Limitations. NCERT Books are enough for this,.
• Divide chemistry in to three parts namely Physical, Organic and inorganic.
• The Derivations of the corresponding elements and components in Physical chemistry should be learnt thoroughly. That will build your concept building skills.
• Getting grip on the concepts during the preparation time makes this interesting and easy.
• Making flow charts is another technique
• One must focus much on the Organic chemistry as it has many concepts like chemical bonding, periodic tables and more.
• Make charts of the topics chapter wise in your reading room for further preparation.(like formulae, Color Chart, Solubility chart….)
• The Inter 1st year topics in the IIT JEE Syllabus should be chosen for preparation in January as it’s the right time to do so.
• One must coordinate both the IIT JEE and intermediate. The students who gets grip on the Intermediate syllabus should not work rigorously for IIT JEE separately.
• The month of February should be allotted for the Intermediate Preparation and every day the aspirants should go through the formulae, Chart revision so as to keep touch in the subject.
• Every day allot 3 hours for the Chemistry preparation. The long term students should spare entire January for the revisions and Mock tests should be appeared by the students.
Reference books :
• 3000 Problems in Chemistry – Schaum’s solved Problems
• NCERT Books
• Organic chemistry – Wade Junior
• Inorganic chemistry – J.D.Lee
• The students mainly should focus on the Practice as that is the only weapon to get good marks in Mathematics. That gives the ability to solve the same problem in many ways.
• The students should give much priority to the topics which they feel much difficult.
• What ever may be the topic, one must be good at the Basics and concepts. So that they have to practice a lot.
• The important topics which are not easily set in our memory should be made a notes for further use.
• IIT JEE Preparation will not be an barrier for the intermediate preparation. In this situation revising the IIT JEE 1st year Portion is good thing. At the same time second year syllabus should not be kept aside by the name of 2nd year syllabus.
• The aspirants should also focus on the aspects that they have left at the time of the Intermediate preparation and focus on them too.
• In this situation self study is most useful for the aspirants. One must appear as many as mock tests to get grip on the subject.
• The students who are taking long term coaching should focus on the typical topics, Applications.
Reference Books :
• Co-ordinate Geometry – S.L.Loni
• Objective Model Question Books of Arihant
• Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus – Tata Macgraw hill
• Other IIT JEE Arihant Maths Books.
The subject which has lot of scope for the concepts to get grip as an IIT JEE Aspirants in Physics. Some Formulae and their Application and guessing the answer based on the both then its almost easy to crack IIT JEE Physics Paper. If not it will be much difficult to get good marks.
• In this situation the students should identify the fields in which they are good and in which they must focus much, one must check the 10 years weightage of the Marks from the topics and on must take lightly on the topics which get less than 15% weightage and focus on others.
• In that calculation if the weightage of the topic ranges from 90-95% then its supposed to be the major aspect and focus much on them.
• The students must focus on the topics in which they are good at.
• Firstly the students should get the 2nd year portion for the Preparation and then for the 1st year.
• The students who have already started preparation and also going for the coaching will have more chances. The lecturers guidance will be useful for them
• The students should follow some strategies in the Books for the preparation too. The Books with descriptive questions should be given higher priority.
• In case of Physics Self Study Calendar is most prominent one. The students should prepare the calendar so that one should study a minimum of 4 hours a day.
• Appearing as many as test will be useful
Topics to be Focused :
• Gravitation, Electrostatics, Magneto staics,
• Current electricity, heat transformers, Fluid dynamics.
• Sound waves, Wave Optics, Superposition principle, simple harmonic motion. Mechanics, Modern physics, Nuclear Physics, Thermo dynamics, Elasticity and surface tension and ElectroMagnetism,.
GOOD LUCK VAIBHAV!!!!!!!!!
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ APPROVE BY CLCKING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ