HI  THERE !

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL  ME WHAT SHOULD BE THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM RANK  IN IIT-JEE  TO GET ADMISSION IN IIT-ROORKEE WITH BIO- TECH

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student

If your rank lies between 1500 and 2500 you will get the desired branch..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 6 months ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 4 months ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
find the angle between the two st lines 3x=4y+7 and 5y=12x+6 and also the equations to the two lines which pass through the point (4,5) and make equal angles with the two given lines

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below, ........(1) ........(2) Angle between line 1 & 2 Let the slope of the line be ‘m’ + sign is not possible. Line...
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

Hello Student, There is a small mistake in the above answer. Sorry about that m = -7/9, 9/7

Jitender Singh 6 months ago
I want electrical engineering at IIT. But I don't think I will get EE.After looking at the course syllabus, I found that Engineering Physics is very close to Electrical engineering.But my...

Hi, Engineering Physics is indeed very similar to Electrical Engineering branch. In fact, it will be more informative but a little less practical. You can go for it. Also, after having a...
  img
Apoorva Arora 7 months ago

Ok. Does EP involve any Integrated Circuits Programming? Something along the lines of Robotics?

Abcdefg 7 months ago

I am a student of electrical enginnering dept of IITG, so having seen the curriculum of EP I hardly notice any similarities in the syllabus of EP and EE except in elecrodynamics and...

chandrakiran anem 7 months ago
(a) 5 (b) 6 (c) 7 (d) 8

Hi, Please ask your question again... its not clear .

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »