Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

which is best book for theory in chemisry for iitjee?

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Aishwarya Dwivedi,

• ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• Morrison & Boyd

• Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla

• INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• NCERT Inorganic Chemistry

• Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

• GENERAL CHEMISTRY

• J.D. Lee

• O.P. Aggarwal

• R.C.Mukerjee

These books are good for Theory & even for Practicing problems of IIT-JEE level !

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!
Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!!Smile

5 years ago

Dear Aishwarya Dwivedi,

Well, I feel that Modern's abc or Pradeep's is the best for theory illustration for any exam.........

Best Of Luck............

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it....... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it........WinkSmileCool

5 years ago

Well for theory there are many....Such as J.d. lee which is one of the best book of inorganic chemistry in sense of both theroy as well as questions.....University chemistry and for organic francis a carey......

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please

CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
  img
Suraj Prasad 17 days ago

nit Allahabad
  img
Santosh Datla 17 days ago

Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago
sir i have scored 212 marks in jee mains 2016 and i have 93% in cbse boards,can you give me a rough idea about my jee mains AIR?

Dear Friend, i recommend you to use askiitians’ rank predictor or else visit the official website of any NIT to confirm it and also to enquire of your stature there whether you may get an...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi vedant please visit the link to check your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html thanks and please approve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
Please tell me sir what is the most imp topic for jee in all the 3 syllabus ​

for math prepare complete algebra and cordinate and 3d geometry portion along with calculus for PHYSICS …. COMPLETE MACHENICS PORTION AND ELECTRONICS AND MAGNET PORTION FOR CHEMISTRY...

Krishna Bondriya 2 months ago

Mathematics: Quadratic Equations & Expressions, Complex Numbers, Probability, Vectors, Matrices in Algebra; Circle, Parabola, Hyperbola in Coordinate Geometry; Functions, Limits, Continuity ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
There are 1000 people standing in a circle. they are numbered 1 to 1000. 2 is on the left of 1,3 is on the left of 2 and so on. Starting from 1, each person kills the person on the left....

Here, we can define an array with 100 elements with values from 1 to 100.We have taken array element as a person. 1st person kills the next. So, starting from 1, we'll remove next element...

ADITI SINGH 9 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off