ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which is best book for theory in chemisry for iitjee?

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Aishwarya Dwivedi,

• ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• Morrison & Boyd

• Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla

• INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• NCERT Inorganic Chemistry

• Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

• GENERAL CHEMISTRY

• J.D. Lee

• O.P. Aggarwal

• R.C.Mukerjee

These books are good for Theory & even for Practicing problems of IIT-JEE level !

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!
Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!!Smile

3 years ago

Dear Aishwarya Dwivedi,

Well, I feel that Modern's abc or Pradeep's is the best for theory illustration for any exam.........

Best Of Luck............

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it....... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it........WinkSmileCool

3 years ago

Well for theory there are many....Such as J.d. lee which is one of the best book of inorganic chemistry in sense of both theroy as well as questions.....University chemistry and for organic francis a carey......

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The 8 rings logical question.? There are 8 rings but one is fake. But we do not know if the fake rock is heavier or lighter. We also have a scale with two hands. You can use the scale only...

You can't do the problem as stated. You are doing two measurements, each of which has three possible results (left side heavier, right side heavier, sides equal). So you can distinguish at...

vikas yadav one month ago

thnx!

Guru one month ago
please help me ,, i need your suggestions.. I want to take drop and want to go kota... but my problem is all coaching classes will run 5 hrs daily for 12th pass and their assignment needs...

its good that u have good concepts but organic and algebra had a lot of weightage in jee exams in my opinion u must prefer allen or vmc , these are the best institutes, as u need a lot of...

ng29 26 days ago

yes vidyamandir classes is good one of my friends last year got 125 in jee mains and he drop and went to vmc now this year his score in jee main is 210 but it does not matter as it depends...

ng29 26 days ago

thnxx , but Vidyamandir Classes is in Delhi ,Is it good?

Sumit 26 days ago
How to prepare for IITJEE entrance exams within 10 days??????

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

Take your books and go to north or south pole. there you will get about 60months(10days on equator) to study

Shibashis Mallik one month ago
Sir which is better VIT OR MANIPAL ?

VIT has better overall ranking than Manipal. Go ahead with VIT
  img
rake one month ago

THANKS . CAN SOMEONE FROM ASKIITIANS ANSWER PLEASE ?

Drake one month ago

both are at almost same level in my opinion you must prepare for bitdat which is better than both approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Sir please tell me marks for getting AIR 40-50(sc) in jee advanced.

This is the data of candidates from SC cat their marks and ranks... So you should be at 240 above.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

You should be around 240 above..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
Sir i will be apperaring for jee in 2016.I am currently in class 12. i have also joined a coaching institution but earlier in class 11 i didnt study maths and physics neither did i solve the...

jee main is the exam in which one question from each chapter comes so u must not leave any chapter , and try ur best to back up spare atleast 2 days for clas 11 and start with those which...

ng29 19 days ago

in jee main each chapter has almost equally weightage so dont leave any topic to get a good score

ng29 18 days ago

maxm wattage is guven to which chapters?

aditya 19 days ago
View all Questions »