ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what must be the cut-off rank 2 get into OLD IIT'S 2 get "C.S.E;MECH;electrical" i belong 2 "OP"??????????

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

iit guwahati cs   1900

iit gwahati mechanical 2400

iit roorkee electrical  1700

4 years ago

Dear vamsi aditya,

You must be in the Top 3000 for a seat in the Old IIT's for the branches CSE,Electrical & Mechanical Engg !!

Within 2500 will be the best !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!
Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!Smile

4 years ago

<2500

YOU CAN GET IN OLD IITS SURE......

GOOD LUCK!!Smile

APPROVE IF YOU ARE SATISFIED.......

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash yesterday
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 17 days ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
SIR, need ur help... as paper-2 result is not yet declared so how can one know that the person will be eligible for JEE ADVANCE Paper-2 ?????? Reply as soon as possible....

look mansi i had been checking on internet since 2 days but does not get any positive feedback and also contacted trough my links but no results, but dont worry as soon as i get some update ...

ng29 2 months ago

hey mansi according to my information the result will be available between 10 to 20 may last year also it was released between 10 to 20 may

Nikunj Fotedar one month ago

there is no such thing as paper two advance if a person has cleared jee mains that during the registration of jee mains there is a option present to choose for AAT (architecture applitude...

Nikunj Fotedar one month ago
I have 163 score in Mains 2015, 85% in CBSE 12 th . Which are the best colleges available for CSE with my score.

Its a less chance of NIT Computer Science;... But i would like to suggest you , if you are getting CS, EC, IT, EE in NITs, IIITs, Or top Deemed Univ,,,,,go for it... Don’t compromise...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can try at – Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Sardar patel Colege of engg, Mumbai Lovely Professional University,Phagwara GMR Inst of Tech, Rajam Gudlavalleru Engg. College, Gudlavalleru

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

thapar university, IIIT

grenade one month ago
Any additional help or tip for bitsat ?

* If you have enough time for the exam, pick a chapter you are weak in and one that is important from the exam standpoint. * Or if you do not have enough time, pick a chapter that you are...

Drake 2 months ago

Well yes they are more than enough . U have to also prepare for english too .

Drake 2 months ago

Thanks for the ans Mr Drake . Will ncert work for it ?

Rahul 2 months ago
View all Questions »