Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

what must be the cut-off rank 2 get into OLD IIT'S 2 get "C.S.E;MECH;electrical" i belong 2 "OP"??????????

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

iit guwahati cs   1900

iit gwahati mechanical 2400

iit roorkee electrical  1700

4 years ago

Dear vamsi aditya,

You must be in the Top 3000 for a seat in the Old IIT's for the branches CSE,Electrical & Mechanical Engg !!

Within 2500 will be the best !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!
Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!Smile

4 years ago

<2500

YOU CAN GET IN OLD IITS SURE......

GOOD LUCK!!Smile

APPROVE IF YOU ARE SATISFIED.......

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 7 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 7 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 14 days ago
I am finding it very very hard to understand organic chemistry. Sir can you please suggest me a book for organic chemistry which makes it easy to grasp the concepts ? I am currently in...

yes ofcourse it is good book but it is mainly for iit level of questions as in aipmt questions of organic are not so difficult , as u know but if u will comfortable with solomon its best ,...

ng29 8 months ago

organic chemistry is very important topic, its good that u r concerned about it i would refer u SN SANYAL for reactions , reagents and mechanisms, and also NCERT is must for concept...

ng29 8 months ago

thnks for the recommendation.. i just saw that organic chemistry by solomons & fryhle is also a good book.. can i stick to that ?

Dipanshu Kant 8 months ago
what is the marks that i have to score in boards(karnataka board) and jee mains so as to get CS or electronics in NIT surathkal?

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
iam 2015 iner passout with 98.2% from ts board and i didnt get seat in expected clg... soo i wanna try once agin.. but iam alrdy enrolled in other in state...soo very less time to prepare...

Dear Student, Use the study material provided by the coching institutes for teoritical and revison purpose. Also focus on practising questions mainly. Also go through the previous year...
  img
Vijay Mukati 18 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off