• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

please clarify the preference order

1.IIT mumbai mech
2.IIT mumbai civil
3. IIT chennai c.s.e
4.IIT chennai electrical
5.IIT chennai mechanical please clarify my doubt as fast as u can!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

preferece order 

1 iit bombay mechanical

2 iit chennai cse 

3 iit chennai electrical

4 iit chennai mechanical

5 iit bombay civil

5 years ago

Hello Vamsi !

Computer science branch is more batter than the core branches in IIT ..as per based on the highest package given to the student always goes to CSE department..:)

So my preference would be

IIT C --->CSE

IIT B ---->MEchanical

IIT C ---> Mechanical

IIT C ---->Electrical

IIT B ----> Civil

(B for bombay and C for Civil )

Regards

Yagya

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

(a/b)+(c/d)+(e/f)=1+i and (b/a)+(d/c)+(f/e)=0,So (a/b)²+(c/d)²+(e/f)²=?

Instead of waiting for days to get your doubt resolved, try this app called HashLearn Now. I have benefited immensely from the application. Honestly. Search for it on the Android Play...

Ankit 14 days ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 4 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

SAHIL 2 days ago
hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some ...

@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6 th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago

dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer ...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago
My question is that Will aiims2016 would take place

@ aditi yes, aiims will take place on 2016 .. as aiims is a independent organisation , so, they will not come under neet , u can also download the admit card of the same by logging in into...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

no it will not take place as instead of it neet is conducted thanks and approve my answer regards sahil...........................

SAHIL 2 months ago
Tell me the name of biggest state in the U.S.A.?

Texas was the largest state in the U.S. from 1845 to 1959 when Alaska became the largest state in the U.S. as far as land mass is concerned. California is the third largest state as far as...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off