Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   please clarify the preference order

1.IIT mumbai mech
2.IIT mumbai civil
3. IIT chennai c.s.e
4.IIT chennai electrical
5.IIT chennai mechanical please clarify my doubt as fast as u can!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

preferece order 

1 iit bombay mechanical

2 iit chennai cse 

3 iit chennai electrical

4 iit chennai mechanical

5 iit bombay civil

3 years ago

Hello Vamsi !

Computer science branch is more batter than the core branches in IIT ..as per based on the highest package given to the student always goes to CSE department..:)

So my preference would be

IIT C --->CSE

IIT B ---->MEchanical

IIT C ---> Mechanical

IIT C ---->Electrical

IIT B ----> Civil

(B for bombay and C for Civil )

Regards

Yagya

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit one month ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON one month ago
Does someone know the real story behind IIT JEE paper leak in 1997?

In 1997, IIT JEE was cancelled for the first time. The story is that a private coaching institute in Lucknow called its students 12 hours before the Physics and Chemistry exams for...
  img
Ambar Kumar one month ago
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath one month ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul one month ago
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...

Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard almost...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
doppeler effect

Hi, When wave energy like sound or radio waves travels from two objects, the wavelength can seem to be changed if one or both of them are moving. This is called the Doppler effect. The...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago
I want electrical engineering at IIT. But I don't think I will get EE.After looking at the course syllabus, I found that Engineering Physics is very close to Electrical engineering.But my...

Hi, Engineering Physics is indeed very similar to Electrical Engineering branch. In fact, it will be more informative but a little less practical. You can go for it. Also, after having a...
  img
Apoorva Arora 9 months ago

Ok. Does EP involve any Integrated Circuits Programming? Something along the lines of Robotics?

Abcdefg 9 months ago

I am a student of electrical enginnering dept of IITG, so having seen the curriculum of EP I hardly notice any similarities in the syllabus of EP and EE except in elecrodynamics and...

chandrakiran anem 9 months ago
View all Questions »