please clarify the preference order

1.IIT mumbai mech
2.IIT mumbai civil
3. IIT chennai c.s.e
4.IIT chennai electrical
5.IIT chennai mechanical please clarify my doubt as fast as u can!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

preferece order 

1 iit bombay mechanical

2 iit chennai cse 

3 iit chennai electrical

4 iit chennai mechanical

5 iit bombay civil

3 years ago

Hello Vamsi !

Computer science branch is more batter than the core branches in IIT ..as per based on the highest package given to the student always goes to CSE department..:)

So my preference would be

IIT C --->CSE

IIT B ---->MEchanical

IIT C ---> Mechanical

IIT C ---->Electrical

IIT B ----> Civil

(B for bombay and C for Civil )

Regards

Yagya

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am currently in 12 th std, in maharashtra state board. How much should i be aiming for , in board exam finals ? And how must one revise for topics read in 11 th ?

Dear champ, never try to learn only+2 syllabus and go for the exam... you ll not succeed. iit papers are set in such a way that they are more concept based. for cracking iits, your concepts...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
ROD OF LENGTH l IS CONTAINED IN CHARGE q WITH UNIFORM DENSITY.FIND OUT THE FIELD INTENSITYFROM ONE OF THE END POINTS OF THE ROD?

A rod of length has a uniform charge per unit length and a total charge Q. Calculate the electric field at a point P along the axis of the rod, a distance d from one end.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago
sir on how much range of marks we can get medical college in general category

For admission to the MBBS and BDS courses into the Medical and Dental colleges in India. According to MCI information on April 30, 2014, there are around 381 MBBS Colleges in India. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

Hi, It depends on the merit and it varies every year. You just focus on preparing well and aim to score 75% in the paper. Definitely, you will get...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 16 days ago

sir for aipmt how should we prepare our self so that get Gov. medical college as a best rank

shivani sharma 14 days ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile properties...
  img
Kevin Nash 5 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with the...
  img
Jitender Pal 5 years ago
WHICH BRANCH HAS HIGHER SCOPE ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION OR THE COMPUTER SCIENCE?

Computer science has better future scope.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
View all Questions »