There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   please clarify the preference order

1.IIT mumbai mech
2.IIT mumbai civil
3. IIT chennai c.s.e
4.IIT chennai electrical
5.IIT chennai mechanical please clarify my doubt as fast as u can!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

preferece order 

1 iit bombay mechanical

2 iit chennai cse 

3 iit chennai electrical

4 iit chennai mechanical

5 iit bombay civil

4 years ago

Hello Vamsi !

Computer science branch is more batter than the core branches in IIT ..as per based on the highest package given to the student always goes to CSE department..:)

So my preference would be

IIT C --->CSE

IIT B ---->MEchanical

IIT C ---> Mechanical

IIT C ---->Electrical

IIT B ----> Civil

(B for bombay and C for Civil )

Regards

Yagya

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 one month ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash one month ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey one month ago
Q .1- A projectile projected at some angle with vel. 50m/s crosses a 20m wall after 4s from the time of projection. The angle of projection of particle will be ? ( pls give full sol.) 2. a...

Q2 please tell me the width of river Abhishek doyal IIT Bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal one year ago

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago

Abhishek doyal IIT bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal one year ago
are the displayed obc ranks in csab are CRL rank or all india obc rank?

Its the AIR which was given in your rank list but not the individual category rank For intance National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering opening rank for gen 18758 and...
  img
Avinash one month ago

That is AIR rank and while allotting a seat to a candidate AIR is considered first and then for the sake of relaxation, category rank is given weightage,....you may try visiting the...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details