please clarify the preference order

1.IIT mumbai mech
2.IIT mumbai civil
3. IIT chennai c.s.e
4.IIT chennai electrical
5.IIT chennai mechanical please clarify my doubt as fast as u can!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

preferece order 

1 iit bombay mechanical

2 iit chennai cse 

3 iit chennai electrical

4 iit chennai mechanical

5 iit bombay civil

3 years ago

Hello Vamsi !

Computer science branch is more batter than the core branches in IIT ..as per based on the highest package given to the student always goes to CSE department..:)

So my preference would be

IIT C --->CSE

IIT B ---->MEchanical

IIT C ---> Mechanical

IIT C ---->Electrical

IIT B ----> Civil

(B for bombay and C for Civil )

Regards

Yagya

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2nd or 3rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year? I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1st round.

If you have filled the choices properly then, the chances are very good for seat upgradation.Stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 4 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 4 years ago
plz explain life expectancy in detail? wat is the average life expectancy in India (for both Male and Female) ?

The average number of years remaining for a living being of a given age to live is called life expectancy. Life expectancy is often referred to as average life span or mean life span. It is...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Can I take admission in any private medical college with aipmt rank 23450

Hi, I don't think rank is an issue with private medical colleges. You should contact the medical college in which you want to take admission and can ask about your queries. I think you are...
  img
Apoorva Arora 3 months ago
View all Questions »