please clarify the preference order

1.IIT mumbai mech
2.IIT mumbai civil
3. IIT chennai c.s.e
4.IIT chennai electrical
5.IIT chennai mechanical please clarify my doubt as fast as u can!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

preferece order 

1 iit bombay mechanical

2 iit chennai cse 

3 iit chennai electrical

4 iit chennai mechanical

5 iit bombay civil

3 years ago

Hello Vamsi !

Computer science branch is more batter than the core branches in IIT ..as per based on the highest package given to the student always goes to CSE department..:)

So my preference would be

IIT C --->CSE

IIT B ---->MEchanical

IIT C ---> Mechanical

IIT C ---->Electrical

IIT B ----> Civil

(B for bombay and C for Civil )

Regards

Yagya

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku one month ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah one month ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj one month ago
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

If you can try branch change in IIT Bombay go for it , otherwise the pilani campus cse is a very good option , it will have better future scope than your previous option.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
I am weak in maths.. tell me tips so that I can score more than 100 in mains.and very good marks in advance too.

Dear student, Don't worry. You should join a good coaching which help you inclearing the fundamental concept.R.D.sharma is a good book for maths.It will clear your concept. ther are so many...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 3 months ago
sir, i am taking mbbs admission in odisha in s.c.b. medical college, cuttack under ur category......can i appear jipmer next year to take admission there ????? sir, is this possible to leave...

Hi Please let me know what do you mean by “Cuttack under ur category”? I will be better able to answer then. Thanks Sumreet
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago
should i drop out for a year or take admission in HBTI kanpur? (12th appearing)

If you are considering to take a drop year, then you have to be mentally prepared to go the distance. It’s one year of sheer hard and smart work. On the other hand HBTI Kanpur in...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
View all Questions »