please clarify the preference order

1.IIT mumbai mech
2.IIT mumbai civil
3. IIT chennai c.s.e
4.IIT chennai electrical
5.IIT chennai mechanical please clarify my doubt as fast as u can!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

preferece order 

1 iit bombay mechanical

2 iit chennai cse 

3 iit chennai electrical

4 iit chennai mechanical

5 iit bombay civil

3 years ago

Hello Vamsi !

Computer science branch is more batter than the core branches in IIT ..as per based on the highest package given to the student always goes to CSE department..:)

So my preference would be

IIT C --->CSE

IIT B ---->MEchanical

IIT C ---> Mechanical

IIT C ---->Electrical

IIT B ----> Civil

(B for bombay and C for Civil )

Regards

Yagya

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hi, I got around 6000 rank in JEE-ADV and around 13000 in JEE-Mains. I have got ISM-Dhanbad ECE and counselling of NITs (and BIT Mesra) are still going on. I want to be in CSE/IT branch. Can...

Corresponding to your ranks( Main & Advanced), the chances of you getting CSE in top 3 NITs are less. You have a pretty good chance of getting CSE BITS Mesra. ECE-ISM Dhanbad is a very...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.

Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. http://askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx All the Best. chandra sekhar...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
what is the weightage for chemistry

there is no short of weightage in chemistry in any competitive exam .each subject has equal weightage.cut off is decided based on the difficulty level of question. thanks and regards sunil...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
Sir, how is the branch Instrumentation and control ? I am getting it at NSIT ,delhi. I am from outside delhi catagory.

Instrumentation and Control Engineering is one of the best branches of NSIT.The Curriculum for Instrumentation has many courses in common with Electronics and Computers, apart from several...
  img
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago
View all Questions »