please clarify the preference order

1.IIT mumbai mech
2.IIT mumbai civil
3. IIT chennai c.s.e
4.IIT chennai electrical
5.IIT chennai mechanical please clarify my doubt as fast as u can!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

preferece order 

1 iit bombay mechanical

2 iit chennai cse 

3 iit chennai electrical

4 iit chennai mechanical

5 iit bombay civil

3 years ago

Hello Vamsi !

Computer science branch is more batter than the core branches in IIT ..as per based on the highest package given to the student always goes to CSE department..:)

So my preference would be

IIT C --->CSE

IIT B ---->MEchanical

IIT C ---> Mechanical

IIT C ---->Electrical

IIT B ----> Civil

(B for bombay and C for Civil )

Regards

Yagya

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

vamsi krishna 7 days ago

Please

RON 8 days ago
Maths short tips and trcks

Hi, There is no tricks of tips as such in mathematics. The more problems you solve the more short methods ull get to solve a question. Do not rely on tricks coz many questions are desigend...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago
Please give me the list of top 10 coaching institute for IIT JEE preparatioon

Dear Abdullah, Top 10 coaching institute for IIT-JEE: 1. Career Point Kota 2. TIME 3. Resonance 4. Brilliant Tutorials 5. Quest Tutorials Delhi 6. FIITJEE 7. Narayana IIT Academy...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
my jee mains mark is 244 and maharshtra board percentage is 75.17, what is my expected rank ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
View all Questions »