please clarify the preference order

1.IIT mumbai mech
2.IIT mumbai civil
3. IIT chennai c.s.e
4.IIT chennai electrical
5.IIT chennai mechanical please clarify my doubt as fast as u can!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

preferece order 

1 iit bombay mechanical

2 iit chennai cse 

3 iit chennai electrical

4 iit chennai mechanical

5 iit bombay civil

3 years ago

Hello Vamsi !

Computer science branch is more batter than the core branches in IIT ..as per based on the highest package given to the student always goes to CSE department..:)

So my preference would be

IIT C --->CSE

IIT B ---->MEchanical

IIT C ---> Mechanical

IIT C ---->Electrical

IIT B ----> Civil

(B for bombay and C for Civil )

Regards

Yagya

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I belong to Andhrapradesh board.My aieee AIR is 2440. I have got cse calicut in the 1 st round counseling. If i go for 2 nd round of counseling is there any chance that i may get cse in nit...

Yes, as per your home state rank the choices are very good. Infact if you see the closing ranks for NIT warangal for CSE branch they are as follows: 1. National Institute of Technology,...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
Sir, I am dropping a year for JEE-Advanced preparation. This year my rank was 12,000. There is no good coaching nearby. Hence, I will prepare at home only. I have ALLEN study material. I am...

Please talk to the support team from the toll free number provided at the askiitians.com website for detailed counseling. In the mean while you can follow the book list....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
my son finds diffucult to physics problems can you please guide us in this matter so that he can work out problems daily.pleae give us best books for working problems chapter wise

I suggest you to first read NCERT.because reading NCERT helps to clear concept very easily and then go for HCVERMA.It is a very good book.Try to solve each and every problem of HC VERMA.It...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 26 days ago
View all Questions »