DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hello Sir,

I am currently in grade 11 and would be appearing for IIT JEE 2013. I have just started with FIIT JEE Rankers Study Material and realized that some of the questions were of a really tough level. I was wondering if FIIT JEE material would be enough for the preparation for IIT JEE. Moreover, I wanted to clarify if the questions of FIIT JEE are similar to the level of difficulty of the questions in IIT JEE.

I would be very grateful for your reply.

With Best Regards,

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

You cant predict that they will be similar to that of u r FITJEE course,,,but practising them will imrove u r concept and make u expert how to use a concept and apply it...so u can practise them and try to be perfect in applying ,and ya u can bit expect some questions 2 be indirectly similar but dnt hope for it much...

best of luck

plzz approve my answerrrr for future support plzz

4 years ago

yes the material is a quality material but its upto you thae how is it for ypou.to understand fiit jee material your class 12th concept shuld be very clear..than only you can prepare from that else its just wastage of time and money

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
good afternoon sir i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

The Best way to prepare is to make NCERT books as a base and to download question papers or test papers of previous years for practice. this way one gets to know about the style of the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

No book better than NCERT. The best minds in India come together to make it. NCERT has the basics. If u are excellent in the NCERT art u will definitely cross 250 in JEE Mains and you will...

Karthik 2 months ago

For physics if you want a book other than NCERT then HC VERMA the best for physics. Chemistry NCERT is sufficient. Maths there are quite a few good books like books from Arihanth, ML Khanna ...

Karthik 2 months ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i...

Hi It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there. What are the other entrance...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

I don’t think this rank will give you CSE but My best wishes to you. YTou can anyway get very good branch. CSE branch placement is always good.
  img
Sunil Kumar 23 days ago

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago
Ma Sc category rank is 21069. Any nit is available at this rank in whole india?

Yes, It may be quite possible, but my opinion is to check out the current status of all the leading IITs and NIts to find out wher you have broken into or you can also check out the status...

Soneel Verma yesterday
i have got a rank of 1625 in jee advanced. i prefer iit delhi, should i go in for chemical engineering(delhi)or production and industrial engineering in delhi or mechanical at kharagpur?

Hi Without any doubt you should go to IIT Kharagpur (Mechanical) , It’s a better option than other two. IIT Kharagpur is a better reputed college and Mechanical is a better branch.
  img
Sunil Kumar 12 days ago

Dude! I don’t think you should choose your branch in this manner! Trust me if you do like this, you are gonna regret later! First decide about the branch in which you are interested (I know ...

Nitesh Tolani 12 days ago

Why are you not considering IIT KANPUR.IIIT KANPUR is ranked in many surveys at No.3 after IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi You can go through many opening and closing ranks, you will soon realise...

subham 12 days ago
respected sir/ madam is architecturing there in IIT’s and which all colleges do we get through paper-2’s advance version..?plz reply as soon as possible.

IIT Kgp and IIT R. Only IITs through paper 2.. yopu must check about SPA Delhi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

students who have given paper 2 will be able to get in spa’s nit bits depending upon ur rank u should give NATA too as jj college of architectuure is through NATA not jee mains and lot...

Nikunj Fotedar 2 months ago

no in order for the admission in iit’s for barch u have to clear jee mains paper 1 (not paper 2, paper 2 is for spa and nit’s only and other barch colleges) then for the counselling of jee...

Nikunj Fotedar 2 months ago
I am Utkarsha Sawant.. I appeared for jee mains and adv 2015 and studying in maharashtra board.. I secured 93.23% in board exam considering all the subjects. I am confused abt normalization ...

They will consider your passing qualification marks percentage of best 5 subjects. Obtained marks/Total marks x 100.. Also, PCME are mandatory , rest your other subject....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Best Five subjects with mandatory subject may be chosen and you may try at these places as well – Smt. Kshibai Navale College of Engg., Vadgaon Lovely professional University, phagwara...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago

Env-50/50 will not be considered

grenade one month ago
View all Questions »