DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hello Sir,

I am currently in grade 11 and would be appearing for IIT JEE 2013. I have just started with FIIT JEE Rankers Study Material and realized that some of the questions were of a really tough level. I was wondering if FIIT JEE material would be enough for the preparation for IIT JEE. Moreover, I wanted to clarify if the questions of FIIT JEE are similar to the level of difficulty of the questions in IIT JEE.

I would be very grateful for your reply.

With Best Regards,

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

You cant predict that they will be similar to that of u r FITJEE course,,,but practising them will imrove u r concept and make u expert how to use a concept and apply it...so u can practise them and try to be perfect in applying ,and ya u can bit expect some questions 2 be indirectly similar but dnt hope for it much...

best of luck

plzz approve my answerrrr for future support plzz

3 years ago

yes the material is a quality material but its upto you thae how is it for ypou.to understand fiit jee material your class 12th concept shuld be very clear..than only you can prepare from that else its just wastage of time and money

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 4 months ago
How would you take common factor? Is it correct? 12a+?

incoplete question??????

vikas yadav 12 days ago

srry forr that!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 11 days ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago
In the circuit shown Choose the incorrect option: (a) Charge on C 1 is equal to charge on C 5 when switch S is closed and each is equal to 37.5 μC (b) Charge on C 1 is equal to 50μC when...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c is...

Nikhilkumar K 4 months ago

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c is...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 75C.so option c is...

Which of India's greatest freedom fighters got his name because his familywere originally sellers of perfume?

It is Gandhiji .. his family were originally sellers of perfume gandhi from gandha.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
I have got Electrical and Electronics in NIT Jamshedpur in 3 rd round of counselling . I know I can get into a good IIT in a second attempt , I just had a bad day during JEE advanced ....

If you are very confident that next time you will definitely then go for it. But only keep in mind that you will get one year lag as compared to your friends and going for second attempt is...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
View all Questions »