Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hi

Could u please let me know the statistics, how many students apeared in the IIT JEE test in 1992 and 2010 ?

Regards

Sunil Kumar
sunilhr2020@gmail.com

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

1992 is very far ,,meanwhile in 2010 it is about 4.7lakhs or so....

plzz approve my answer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5 years ago

Number of students appeaerd in iit-jee 2011=44.85 lakhs and the population is increaing at 2% per year . You can calculate by this. 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 6 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 6 months ago
Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
Please explain the difference between nuclear fusion and fission ….

DIFFERENCES: 1. Nuclear fission and fusion both releases large amounts of energy. 2. Both produce energy from the same energy source: atom. 3. Nuclear fusion occurs in nature; the sun is...

KALYAN 7 months ago

In nuclear physics, nuclear fusion is a nuclear reaction in which two or more atomic nuclei come very close and then collide at a very high speed and join to form a new nucleus. During this ...

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

Hello Prapul Nuclear fusion is an atomic reaction in which multiple atom s combine to create a single, more massive atom. The resulting atom has a slightly smaller mass than the sum of the...

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago
sir i have scored 212 marks in jee mains 2016 and i have 93% in cbse boards,can you give me a rough idea about my jee mains AIR?

Dear Friend, i recommend you to use askiitians’ rank predictor or else visit the official website of any NIT to confirm it and also to enquire of your stature there whether you may get an...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi vedant please visit the link to check your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html thanks and please approve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
sir i m suryansh i appeared on jee main 2016 held on april 3 2016 .....i while filling my roll no. In omr sheet by mistake i filled 2nd and 3rd digit in 2nd column amd 4th digit iin 3 rd...

No it will not be rejectedbut just make sure you write an application to JEE MAIN guys informing the same & take written confirmation that your candidature will not be cancelled
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Nothing will be happen.. no one can rejected it but just make sure u write an aplication to jee main guys informing the same and take written confirmation that ur candidaturenot cancelled...

mohan 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off