DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi

Could u please let me know the statistics, how many students apeared in the IIT JEE test in 1992 and 2010 ?

Regards

Sunil Kumar
sunilhr2020@gmail.com

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

1992 is very far ,,meanwhile in 2010 it is about 4.7lakhs or so....

plzz approve my answer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 years ago

Number of students appeaerd in iit-jee 2011=44.85 lakhs and the population is increaing at 2% per year . You can calculate by this. 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello. I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that. And i belong to general category. Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

These days the competition in every field is very hard, or in clear words there is a cut-throat competition, thus one has to work really very very hard and so the eexpectations of all the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

as u know that cut off is 105 for general category but dont worry as this year paper was difficult also but according to ur score u will not able to get college on the basis of ur score u...

ng29 2 months ago

Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune Zeal Education Society's Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune

gdbusher 11 days ago
sir;if the cut of is 124(general) in jee advanced and i get 142 then what is my expected rank.general category

Hi, You may expected you rank in between 10k-15k. Actually rank depends on many factors like cutoff marks, number of students appread, your category etc. Best of Luck!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

You should better visit the official link of the IIT where you hope to make it....but your score is not much promising, so I recommend you to visit the official websites of the below given...

Soneel Verma 9 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma yesterday

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit yesterday
according to the jeemain 2015 syllabus questions on “electric field due to a point charge“ may come in the xam .. does is it mean electric field at any point on a charged rod or charged...

Yes it includes all the possible cases of Static Electric Field in whichever possible geometric configuration. So do read laws relating to the symmetry applications and static electric...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Sir I get 119 marks in Jee Main 2015 from General Category and CBSE board % is 88.67. Which college can I get admission in Punjab?

Hi Your rank would be around 70000 , you have a very narrow chance of getting state NIT , else you would be able to get some state college based on your rank.
  img
Sunil Kumar 17 days ago

If you are looking for the government colleges & top university so it would be quite difficult. You have to face many problems to take admission in top university or any government...

Leepika Roy 15 days ago

yes you have chances to get seat in punjab you should also see other options like lovely professional university srm,chennai

sajid 13 days ago
respected sir, on what basis do we get ranks and seats in nits...?? can you please explain me ???

On the basis of JEE MAIN score and class 12 th exams....Its a 60-40 ratio....alsong with Home state Reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

rank is calculated on the basis of jee main score and cbse board percentage, one important thing board percentile is added not percentage., and there are quotas like state quota , or caste...

ng29 one month ago

You need to get good marks in board as well as jee main to get a seat in nits.

shubham sharda one month ago
View all Questions »