Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Hi

Could u please let me know the statistics, how many students apeared in the IIT JEE test in 1992 and 2010 ?

Regards

Sunil Kumar
sunilhr2020@gmail.com

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

1992 is very far ,,meanwhile in 2010 it is about 4.7lakhs or so....

plzz approve my answer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5 years ago

Number of students appeaerd in iit-jee 2011=44.85 lakhs and the population is increaing at 2% per year . You can calculate by this. 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
How to prepare for iit jee without tution and which books i use for preparation?

@ himanshu yes , u can crack jee without coaching also , but join a test series at least from askiitian , as they will help u to determine where u stand among others . and the main thing...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

If you want to crack iitjee without coaching, you still need good study material for preparation. Ckeck this channel on youtube. Avanti Gurukul Avanti Gurukul has helped me a lot with my...

Prabhjot Singh 18 days ago

Dear friend iit exam is conducted all india level so the competetion is heavy. So, you must and should you learn formulaus first. In my opinion ask iitian books are useful to you thank you

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 19 days ago
Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1

You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...

SAHIL one month ago
I am now in eleventh and planning to go for MBBS which exam I have to appear for??

You must start preparing for the AIPMT. You can get one of the top colleges of the India for MBBS through this exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
I am a SC candidate and have secured a category rank of 753. i am getting chemical branch in IIT KANPUR, IIT KHARAGPUR, IIT ROORKE and IIT MADRAS. WHICH IIT has good chemical department....

ALL IITs HAVE GOOD FACULTY BUT WHEN TALKINg ABOUT hello CHEMICAL DEPARTMENT I THINK YOU SHOULD CHOOSE IIT KHARAGPUR as it is best of all thanks and best of luck to mr. IITIAN

raj 2 months ago

ALL IITs HAVE GOOD FACULTY BUT WHEN TALKINg ABOUT CHEMICAL DEPARTMENT I THINK YOU SHOULD CHOOSE IIT KHARAGPUR as it is best of all thanks and best of luck to mr. IITIAN

SAHIL 2 months ago
Please give me a perfect study plan for preparing for AIIMS with how to study

Please refer to this url: http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aiims/preparation-tips.html
  img
Raheema Javed 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off