ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hi I am Mohammed Abdul Rahman from Andhra pradesh.I belong to SHAIKH(muslim) caste and i come under B.C.E group in A.P. Kindly tell my whether this is equal to OBC and whether i can get any benefit of this in IIT JEE exam ranks as i have heard that OBC candidates are given reservation in IIT

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abdul,

Ypu must consult AIEEE or IIT officials regarding this matter , only they can help you in this matter.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 11 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 17 hours ago

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

2 hours ago
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
I am getting 88 in JEE main and expecting 93% in CBSE boards.Which colleges i can get?

if u r general category then no hope for nits or iiits as cut ogg is 105 but dont loose hope as this year paper was tougher than previous ones u can try for bitsat , ipu , upes , jaypee...

ng29 one month ago

if u r a general category candidate,u cant get iiest,shibpur evn thru state quota APPROVE IT useful

Arijit Saha one month ago

as iiest,shibpur will be admitting students 4 the 1 st tym thru jee main....u will only get 2 kno abt the opening and closing ranks once the counselling starts...till den hope 4 the best... ...

Arijit Saha one month ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??

Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
What is the reputation of iit G ? Will it grow well in the next 3-4 years ? I have secured AIR 3059 , and looking to take civil in Guwahati. Should I go for it ? Also , if any1 can sggst me ...

Congrats! Yes it is good to take chemical & civil at IIT Guwahti with a rank of 3059. I think you should first try for ME at BHU. ME (BHU) > Civil (Guwahti) > Civil (BHU) >...
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago

Thankyou verymuch . And can you tell meabout the branch upgradation policy at iit roorkee ?

Anurag one year ago
View all Questions »