Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hi I am Mohammed Abdul Rahman from Andhra pradesh.I belong to SHAIKH(muslim) caste and i come under B.C.E group in A.P. Kindly tell my whether this is equal to OBC and whether i can get any benefit of this in IIT JEE exam ranks as i have heard that OBC candidates are given reservation in IIT

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abdul,

Ypu must consult AIEEE or IIT officials regarding this matter , only they can help you in this matter.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I​ got a a new mark sheet from board after re-evaluation few weeks before jeemain result but still cbseresults.nic.in continues to display previous result .even I doubt my jeemain rank...

@ akshya This is a very harsh condition . ryt now what u can do is to send a mail to the cbse , that in the website , my previous marks are showing .. beacuse the error occured at the cbse...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago
can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL 2 months ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL 2 months ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
WHAT IS THE CUTOFF FOR ELIGIBILY TO GET ADMISSION IN AIIMS?

Hello Student Cut off score is the minimum possible score that candidates must achieve to qualify for AIIMS. Examination authority, decides cut off marks based on different factors such as...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago

@ avni the cutoff for aiims varies year by year , so, its important to mention the catagory like GENERAL, OBC, SC/ST ETC . for general its 50 percent score , that means 100/200

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
my rank in JEE Mains is 20k and in a fix to decide amongst ICE in NSIT, MAM in DTU or chemical/Electrical in BITS Mesra/NIT Durgapur.

@ deepak go for bit mesra , its the best option for you , bit mesra is famous for its placement status in electrical , so, it will give u better oppurtunity their , your order of preference ...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
Hi everyone, I got IIIT Trichy in the councelling so should i stick with it or wait for the next round ??

If you get the desired branch then you can otherwise go for the next round. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

If you are in top 7 branch of the college, then stick with it otherwise, go for next round..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Why not, stick to it and if you don’t fee; satisfied with this branch then check the outcomes of other rounds, make sur that you have not freezed the choice and if it comes freezed from the ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off