Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Hi I am Mohammed Abdul Rahman from Andhra pradesh.I belong to SHAIKH(muslim) caste and i come under B.C.E group in A.P. Kindly tell my whether this is equal to OBC and whether i can get any benefit of this in IIT JEE exam ranks as i have heard that OBC candidates are given reservation in IIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abdul,

Ypu must consult AIEEE or IIT officials regarding this matter , only they can help you in this matter.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello, I`m in class 11 and 2017 jee aspirant had not yet started preparation for jee I had done basics of class 11 till now how should I start preparation for jee. I am having these books...
Dear student, the books which you are refering are good.Grill yourself into the basics until all your fundamentals are very clear as JEE Main is specifically designed to test how well...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
you can get the solutions of H C Verma book on this youtube channel “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 2 months ago
sir, i’am vivek kumar, completed 12 class . can prepared IIT JEE ADVANCED EXAM
For sure yes, but mind you, it requires a lot of hard work and sincerest efforts, keep in mind these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes but only if ur 11 th 12 th base is strong otherwise please do not take risk of 1 year iit advanced is not too easy it is the 6 th toughest exam of the planet ….….….….….... PLEASE ........
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest
M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
is M.L. khanna maths book enough for cracking iit mathematics?
Dear Ankur M.L Khanna is enough for cracking IIT jEE but if you want to crack IIT JEE with good rank then refer other books also To see more abt imp book for IIT JEE check link...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
is arihant objective appoarch to mathematics by amit m aggarawal is enough to study for any entrance exam ? if any other book please suggest it ?
weer kumar 2 years ago
It is one of the best book in India to crack IIT examination. Professor Prabal Chakraborty MSc (math) MA (stats) , MBA
Prabal Chakraborty one year ago
Is there chances that Assersion Reasoning type questions will be asked in IIT JEE 2014?
yes, Generally there are 5 Assertion-Reason Type questions. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago
5 from each subject?
Samrat one year ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS
AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.
Saloni Rakholiya one year ago
AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.
Saloni Rakholiya one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details