Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Hi I am Mohammed Abdul Rahman from Andhra pradesh.I belong to SHAIKH(muslim) caste and i come under B.C.E group in A.P. Kindly tell my whether this is equal to OBC and whether i can get any benefit of this in IIT JEE exam ranks as i have heard that OBC candidates are given reservation in IIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abdul,

Ypu must consult AIEEE or IIT officials regarding this matter , only they can help you in this matter.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I want to know the common merit list cutoff for JEE MAINS 2016 ? Please let me know

which category studenys will have reservation in jee mains?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

xxxxx 8 days ago

It will be 100-105.PLZ APPROVE..........................................................................

Nikhil Upadhyay 8 days ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 days ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 4 days ago
can i get the complete physics course of class 12 specially designed for medical exams ,not for iit

Yes you can get. Please call our toll free number 1800 2000 838 or share your contact details.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
sir i got 120 marks injee mains. idecided to take ECE(or)mechanical please give me advice which college is suittable in NIT’S

NIT Trichy, than NIT Surat kal, NIT Jalandhar....PEC Chandigarh or if you are getting DTU or NSIT , try that coolleges...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

friend if you r in general catagory no good nit you get with good branches and if you satisfy with my answer so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
choosing chemical or metalurgy is better

Shanti recently I visited MNIT from American sociey of metals and i saw that there were wonders in that field powder metallurgy was one of the best part over there

grenade 11 months ago

last year i visited iit bombay hope it helpde u plz aprve

grenade 11 months ago

metalurgy

grenade 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20