Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Hi I am Mohammed Abdul Rahman from Andhra pradesh.I belong to SHAIKH(muslim) caste and i come under B.C.E group in A.P. Kindly tell my whether this is equal to OBC and whether i can get any benefit of this in IIT JEE exam ranks as i have heard that OBC candidates are given reservation in IIT

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abdul,

Ypu must consult AIEEE or IIT officials regarding this matter , only they can help you in this matter.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
a lawyar alleges in court that the police has forced his client to issue a statement of confession. what kind of force is this ?

@ amman i cannot get your question , this is not a type of force that we are studying physics , this is u can say mental or physiological force . nothing else . kindly get back to us if u...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
i am not able to follow physics how can i pickup

Dear Vamshi, Physics is the subject that needs a keen observation and analytical skills. Also it is simple to understand it if we we start any topic from its basic level. Rather than...

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD 6 years ago
sir ,i am expecting 200 mark in jee main paper 2 ,and my question is ..is it enough for get nit ,,,as i am ,(obc-ncl),,

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Let the result be declared first and after that let the cutoff list be prepared then only anything may be said, as of now there’s no fun in making any predictions. Yes, your category may...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
if we were not alloted any seat in first round counsiling then can we apply for second round if possible what is the procedure

Yes you can apply for second round of counselling, it would be released after first round when college is alloted to the students, then CSAB call the data from the colleges and prepare a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Just visit the official website of JEEmain and find a link there and show your interest to be a part of subsequent round......if you succeed to be there, nothing like that, else surf out...

Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off