Hi I am Mohammed Abdul Rahman from Andhra pradesh.I belong to SHAIKH(muslim) caste and i come under B.C.E group in A.P. Kindly tell my whether this is equal to OBC and whether i can get any benefit of this in IIT JEE exam ranks as i have heard that OBC candidates are given reservation in IIT

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abdul,

Ypu must consult AIEEE or IIT officials regarding this matter , only they can help you in this matter.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if 1/1^4+1/2^4+1/3^4......=pie^4/90 then find answer for 1/1^4+1/3^4+1/5^4 .....

Hello student, Please find the solution Now you can simplyfy
  img
Nishant Vora 2 days ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 10 days ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 days ago
MY RANK IS 19450, WHICH NIT SHALL I APPLY FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING. I AM FROM MAHARASHTRA.

You can get civil at good NITs, you should apply first for old NITs as they are better than the NEW NIts, then you give prefrence to new nits, in old nits first give preference to branch .
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
Which is a better option for B.Tech. in CS: MIT Pune, UIET Chandigarh, VIT Pune ? Please tell me in terms of academics, placements, faculty, crowd, college life, etc. Also, if I get IT in...

According to college comparison stats I’m providing you a list in decreasing order of preference UIET Chandigarh VIT Pune MIT Pune The basic courses are going to remain same but...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
sir is civil or chemical better at delhi?

Hello Student, Chemical is better than civil in IIT delhi. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago

you clearly are asking placement wise. maybe chem is better than civ, but both are equally horrible to study unless you like them. please be careful if you r only looking at these 2 depts....

Vineet Vinayak 3 months ago
View all Questions »