Hi I am Mohammed Abdul Rahman from Andhra pradesh.I belong to SHAIKH(muslim) caste and i come under B.C.E group in A.P. Kindly tell my whether this is equal to OBC and whether i can get any benefit of this in IIT JEE exam ranks as i have heard that OBC candidates are given reservation in IIT

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abdul,

Ypu must consult AIEEE or IIT officials regarding this matter , only they can help you in this matter.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 29 days ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath one month ago
what are the rankings of iiser ? which iiser is better ? what kind of placements we get there ?

Rankings of IISER in the field of science comes just after IITs(Kanpur, Roorkee, KGP, Madras & Guwahati) and ISI Calcutta. Bhopal,Pune and MOhali are doing pretty good. Their main motive...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
define AIPMT

All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT) andNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test are both entry level exams to BDS or MBBS. Thanks & Regards, Vasantha Sivaraj,...
  img
Vasantha Kumari 4 months ago
Tell me where is the oldest monarchy in the world??

The world's oldest monarchy, officially founded in 660 B.C

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

The oldest monarchy in the world is in JAPAN

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
sir , i’m presently in intial phase of class xii. i was able to solve 70-75% of class xi sylabuss of class xi in one go whereby some questions are left due those topics yet not being...

Yes, you are on the right track. It is an excellent thing if you are able to solve the papers of JEE Mains and Advanced. But the target is still far away and you need to prepare extensively....
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
View all Questions »