Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

HELLO SIR, MY NAME IS KRISHNA SINGH. I AM PRESENTLY STUDING IN CLASS 11TH MPVM.

I JOINED COATCHINGS FOR PHISICS, CHEMESTRY, MATHS.

MY QUESTION:- WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND SELECTION OF MOST STUDENTS WHO ARE 12TH APPEARING?

WHAT SHOULD BE TIME TABLE FOR STUDING DIFF SUBJECTS FOR ACHIEVING SUCCESS IN 2013 JEE EXAM?

WHICH TYPES OF QUESTION WE HAVE TO PREFER FOR JEE?

IS SCHOOL LEVEL IS SUFFICIENT OR WE HAVE REACH MORE BEYOND SCHOOL LEVEL?

IN CHEMESTRY WHICH BOOKS ARE BEST FOR JEE PREPIRATION?

PLEASE ANSWER ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MY EMAIL ID:- KRISHNABEFOREBIRTH@GMAIL.COM

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Krishna,

Time table has to be prepared by you only.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

5 years ago

Dear KRISHNA SINGH,

The Thing is that because most students who have given their board would have prepared for JEE from Class 11 itself !

That's why.

Just give sufficient time for each subject in your timetable & try to rotate them !

Well the questions of JEE Standard can be practised by looking into the sample JEE papers (or) previous year JEE Papers !!

No.School Level Study is just the basic but you will have to do a lot more than that for cracking JEE !!

These books are required for Chemistry

• ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• Morrison & Boyd

• Solutions to Morrison Boyd

• Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla

• INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• NCERT Inorganic Chemistry

• Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

• GENERAL CHEMISTRY

• J.D. Lee

• O.P. Aggarwal

• R.C.Mukerjee

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope thishelped you immensely..!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!Smile

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I Appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT so I dropped a year.Then I couldn`t Appear in JEE mains 2016 due to some problems.Now plz tell me if I am eligible for JEE...

@ zeron yes , jee main have 3 attempts maximum , and u are elligible for 2017 jee mains . but that will going to be very complicated , go with it if u are sure to qualify this time , as u...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal one month ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL one month ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL one month ago
my jee main crl rank is 88842. I'm an OC...suggest me a good college ​ ​

Dear Friend there are many highly reputed institutions which have earned a quality image for their best academic practices and also sound placements in high-profile organizations with...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...

Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

this is the confusion for most of the category students so let me make it clear that the CRL rank is considered for seat allotement and the category rank has nothing to do with seat...

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Brother I also belong to SC

Akshit Matthew one year ago
hello sir im now studing in class 10 my dream is to take rank in aiims within 37 so what materias should i study and how many hours should i study.

HI GAGAN YOU SHOULD BE VERY THOROUGH WITH ALL THE THINGS ENLISTED IN YOUR NCERT BOOKS INCLUDING NOTES ACTIVITIES AND DIAGRAMS . YOU SHOULD STUDY SCIENCE MORE. STUDY AT LEAST 4 HOURS A DAY...

SAHIL 2 months ago

@gagan As u told , you need aiims rank within 37 , then u need to devote every time to study physics , chem and bio . you are now in class 10 , so, donot take stress too much and from now...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off