ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir do u kNOW ANY WEB-SITE FOR POSTAL ADRESS OF mir PUBLISHER WHERE I can find their books??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Mir publishers and distributed by CBS in India-

http://www.cbspd.com/

plzz approve my answer for future support-----plz

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have a dout that which is difficult,crutial,tuff is JEE MAINS or JEE ADVANCE

JEE Advance is more challenging as compared to JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 12 hours ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img

Getting into IIT Bombay is a matter of pride, and civibranch is no less than other streams, doesn’t matter if it got freezed and you have been allotted this one,........otherwise you may...

-5 hours ago
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 20 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
i've got 146 in jee main this year......is there any nit where i can get CS or IT? or any good private college?....put focus on the former option......plz

Very rare chance to get NITs CS oe EC...after getting the advantage of class 12 th score along with home state reaservation.... Some chance of NIT Hamirpur...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

chances of nits are very less , bcoz last year one of my frnd got 147 in jee main and 93 in bords cbse and he did not get any nit , and his rank was 27000, but dont loose hope and prepare...

ng29 one month ago

its good college among private ones also placements are good in jaypee noida , one of my friends is there and told me that amazon had hired around 5 students and ofeerring 18 lakh package , ...

ng29 one month ago
is kNIT sultanpur a good college for electrical branch.

Yes its a goverment college.. Electrical branch is quiet good , but in terms of placement, core company used to visist very rarely..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
View all Questions »