• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

hi,i need to know about the changes in exam pattern in iit 2012

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sudarshan V. Rao,

In the draft report (not final till vetted by IIT directors, IIT Council and the National Institute of Technology Council) submitted to the HRD ministry, the committee has proposed that the final exam for the entry to IITs should be in paper-pencil format instead of the optical response sheet pattern and questions should be such as demand long, reasoned answers. IITs, which shifted to fully objective type question banks in 2006, are finding it hard to cope with the results that fetch them coached students with meager intellect.

For short-listing students in initial screening, the panel backs 70 per cent weightage to Class XII boards and 30 per cent to the national aptitude test which will assess the student’s general knowledge, logic and communication skills. This on-line test would be allowed three times in a year. The candidate’s best score would be final.

But this is India my friend, it will take 10 more years to implement....... Don't worry about any change......

Best Of Luck..........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it..... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is the official syllabus provided for jee advanced, sufficient for cracking advanced or some more knowledge is also required?

@aakansha yes, the questions of jee advanced will be only from that syllabus , but prepare those syllabus perfectly , they might be mix up 2-3 concepts at a time in a question , which req....

Umakant biswal 10 days ago

hello yes that is right for jee advace that syllabus is to prepare.all the best..................................................................................................

raj kumar 9 days ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 4 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
sir which branch AND college is better between NIT AGARTALA ------PHYSICS DUAL DEGREE OF BSC AND MSC and JAYPEE INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,NOIDA --------COMPUTER SCIENCE sir please ...

Take decision according to the branches you want to take.If you ant to make your career in research or in teaching MSc physics would be a better option but for a decent job in public or...
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
why question paper of AIIMS 2013 is different on your site? different from what had appeared in exam 2013. i don’t like this

Thank you for your feedback. We will look into it and rectify if there is any mistake.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
what are the minimum & main qualities that an engineering student must have??????????/

Hello Deeraj He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like genious etc..,

Gaddam Chethan 3 months ago

He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like geniousthe engineering student must have follow the qualities first know that ...

raj kumar 3 months ago

the ingineering student must have the good attitude towards their friends and they are regular to classes and having interest in the subject and must have good personal and communication...

N JYOTHEESWAR 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off