Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

hi,i need to know about the changes in exam pattern in iit 2012

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sudarshan V. Rao,

In the draft report (not final till vetted by IIT directors, IIT Council and the National Institute of Technology Council) submitted to the HRD ministry, the committee has proposed that the final exam for the entry to IITs should be in paper-pencil format instead of the optical response sheet pattern and questions should be such as demand long, reasoned answers. IITs, which shifted to fully objective type question banks in 2006, are finding it hard to cope with the results that fetch them coached students with meager intellect.

For short-listing students in initial screening, the panel backs 70 per cent weightage to Class XII boards and 30 per cent to the national aptitude test which will assess the student’s general knowledge, logic and communication skills. This on-line test would be allowed three times in a year. The candidate’s best score would be final.

But this is India my friend, it will take 10 more years to implement....... Don't worry about any change......

Best Of Luck..........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it..... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 15 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 15 days ago
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 28 days ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
sir how is gurukul kangri uk?

Its an ok college, but better than some private engg college.... But try to have CS, EC, IT or EE ..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

rned a good image in the field of quality education but I would suggest you to compare and contrast its features with some leading institutions where the students are committed quality...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago
what are the topics?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 10 months ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT(b.tech 2015 )( all india category) is 928 ...do i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google ...so pls help ….thank you

Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago

it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …

manan adhikari 18 days ago

What is your AIR in JEE Mains

AKSHAY SHARMA 18 days ago
View all Questions »