• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

hi,i need to know about the changes in exam pattern in iit 2012

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sudarshan V. Rao,

In the draft report (not final till vetted by IIT directors, IIT Council and the National Institute of Technology Council) submitted to the HRD ministry, the committee has proposed that the final exam for the entry to IITs should be in paper-pencil format instead of the optical response sheet pattern and questions should be such as demand long, reasoned answers. IITs, which shifted to fully objective type question banks in 2006, are finding it hard to cope with the results that fetch them coached students with meager intellect.

For short-listing students in initial screening, the panel backs 70 per cent weightage to Class XII boards and 30 per cent to the national aptitude test which will assess the student’s general knowledge, logic and communication skills. This on-line test would be allowed three times in a year. The candidate’s best score would be final.

But this is India my friend, it will take 10 more years to implement....... Don't worry about any change......

Best Of Luck..........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it..... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......Smile

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which book in your sense is the best for iitjee preparation 1; narayana material 2:cengage series

@ SRINIKETH cengage material is the best one , in narayana material they have only good questions in maths , rest the theory part in phy and chemistry are totally worse . i have also...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago

NO DOUBT, CENGAGE SERIES IS THE BEST FROM THE TWO.WITH EASY AD UNDERSTANDABLE LANGUAGE ITS HELPS A STUDENT TO MAKE HIS BASICS STRONG AAS WELL AS PREPARE HIMSELF/HERSELF FOR COMPETITION SO...

SAHIL 18 days ago
If the ordered pairs (x1, y1) and (x2, y2) satisfying the system of equationslog10 y – log10 |x| = log100 4 and log100 |x + y| = , find the value of (x1 + x2 + y1 + y2).

Hii The value after secong log term is not written . Kindly provide the complete information and we will help you . Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
I​ got a a new mark sheet from board after re-evaluation few weeks before jeemain result but still cbseresults.nic.in continues to display previous result .even I doubt my jeemain rank...

@ akshya This is a very harsh condition . ryt now what u can do is to send a mail to the cbse , that in the website , my previous marks are showing .. beacuse the error occured at the cbse...

Umakant biswal one month ago
On XYZ Island, there is an airport. The airport is the homebase of an unlimited number of identical airplanes. Each airplane has a fuel capacity to allow it to fly exactly 1/2 way around...

Using the ideal gas law, a relationship between p and V is found to be p = nRT V . From the graph,it follows that the pressure is inversely proportional to the volume of the gas, e.g. p/p0...

ADITI SINGH one month ago
This is not directly related with any topic. My niece is in class 10 CBSE and recently gave her maths FA test. She was given 14/25 since she followed the procedure taught in her tution and...

hi swati In the final result there is 10% weightage of each fa. so all the four fa have total 40% of weightage. while each sa counts for 30%. so total 2 sa counts for 60% of weightage in...

SAHIL one month ago

@ swati , Yes , the grades will affect the overall cgpa , see , u have FA1 , FA2 , SA1 , FA3, FA4 , SA2 . IN FA1 , u have 10 percent weightage , and in FA2 u have 10 percent , but these...

Umakant biswal one month ago

SA 1 exams iclude half syllabus and sa 2 exams includes half syllabus. syllabus of sa 1 is not included in sa 2. sa 1 includes syllabus of fa 1 and fa 2 while sa 2 includes sylllabus of fa...

SAHIL one month ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off