• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

hi,i need to know about the changes in exam pattern in iit 2012

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sudarshan V. Rao,

In the draft report (not final till vetted by IIT directors, IIT Council and the National Institute of Technology Council) submitted to the HRD ministry, the committee has proposed that the final exam for the entry to IITs should be in paper-pencil format instead of the optical response sheet pattern and questions should be such as demand long, reasoned answers. IITs, which shifted to fully objective type question banks in 2006, are finding it hard to cope with the results that fetch them coached students with meager intellect.

For short-listing students in initial screening, the panel backs 70 per cent weightage to Class XII boards and 30 per cent to the national aptitude test which will assess the student’s general knowledge, logic and communication skills. This on-line test would be allowed three times in a year. The candidate’s best score would be final.

But this is India my friend, it will take 10 more years to implement....... Don't worry about any change......

Best Of Luck..........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it..... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 5 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 6 months ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 6 months ago
i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...

Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 7 months ago
Sir my OBC ctagory rank is 1,90,000 domicile of himachal AIR is 5,30,000 i have registered or counsiling through JOSAA can I get some NIT or any other college also can you please tell me...

Yaa,Its not sure that you will get the NIT,but try for NIT of NORTH EAST SIDE,Like NIT MANIPUR,MEGHALAYA,or even try for Some private good colleges,NIT TAG Doesn’t matter.
  img
Charchit Tailong 7 months ago
Sir please tell me the date of counselling for jeemains.. my AIR is 298205 and OBC NCL rank is 100654 should I have chance to get admission in NITs

For admission related information, you should be updated with the official website of jee mains. Please check it out there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

You better visit the official website of Jeemains to get all the requisite things like counselling date, schedule and the like,........if , with this rank, you made it there, well and good, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Counselling rounds are going on,...for better information you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to knoew where do you stand, if you succeeded to make it there, well and good, ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off