There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

hi,i need to know about the changes in exam pattern in iit 2012

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sudarshan V. Rao,

In the draft report (not final till vetted by IIT directors, IIT Council and the National Institute of Technology Council) submitted to the HRD ministry, the committee has proposed that the final exam for the entry to IITs should be in paper-pencil format instead of the optical response sheet pattern and questions should be such as demand long, reasoned answers. IITs, which shifted to fully objective type question banks in 2006, are finding it hard to cope with the results that fetch them coached students with meager intellect.

For short-listing students in initial screening, the panel backs 70 per cent weightage to Class XII boards and 30 per cent to the national aptitude test which will assess the student’s general knowledge, logic and communication skills. This on-line test would be allowed three times in a year. The candidate’s best score would be final.

But this is India my friend, it will take 10 more years to implement....... Don't worry about any change......

Best Of Luck..........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it..... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...
its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...
ankit raj 3 months ago
thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot
lalit 3 months ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...
Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with, the...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
Avinash 4 months ago
Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT
Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Try to score above 190 normalized marks
My Pleasure.
What will be the level of questions dis time????
its gonna be really tough...since cbse are really frustrated by the situation and so they r gonna test students like anything...once iit jee was also leaked and the difficulty level was...
Sudhanshu Saini 4 months ago
May be some easy.
Adarsh 4 months ago
hope its easy
V. Harshit - 4 months ago
i got 1933 rank in jee advanced 2015 should i go for cs in iit ropar or engineering in physics in delhi (and later try for dep-c to cs in delhi)?
hi.. i am at the same it possible to migrate to cs...??
kartik 5 months ago
engineering in physics in delhi
Shivang Chaubey 5 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?
AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...
Ravi Sharma 6 years ago
AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...
Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details