ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is the best website to coatching online chemistry and physics for iit-jee?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear dhruvi patel,

www.askiitians.com is a superb site for online IIT-JEE Coaching for Chemiistry,Physics & Mathematics !

All the Tutors here @ AskIITians are themselves IITians !!

So you get thebest guaranteed coaching here !!

Just go for the free demo & see the difference today !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope thishelped you immensely..!
Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!Smile

3 years ago

Dear Dhruvi Patel,

It's www.askiitians.com   ...........  Don't roam anywhere....... It's free........ Just make your ID & book yourself for lessons.....

Best Of Luck........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it....... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it....Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 8 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 8 months ago
Sir I got 213 in Jee mains and looking at the cut off I think these marks are really very good. I am also expecting no less than 90% in my case boards. So I just wanted to ask according to...

You can get a decent NIT, You must reserve an option as NIT or NSIT and try hard for JEE ADV.. Good Luck....................
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I just wanted to ask wether I should pay fee for the vit counselling and attend it or shall I leave it totally? Plz reply soon

Mantavya one month ago

Thanku sirsir

Mantavya one month ago
How can I be good at Math????? I will surely approve! I want to be good in math because I literally like SUCK at it. Math is like soooooooo hard. How to I be good at it????

Hi Student, Please mention the class in which you are studying, so that i can give you better guidance.
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

Math is easy through practice and dedication. If you have one of those attitude that just cannot be bothered to learn some equations, for example, you're not going to be successful. 1. Be...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

u must take a book that contains solved questions to make ur hold on that chapter practice as many good que as u can never left ur doubts uncleared bcoz in maths some chapters are...

ng29 one month ago
if i am not able to clear cutt off by 1 or 2 marks but hold better rank due to class 12 performance where i will got seat

If you are not able to clear cutoff , you may not get seat even if it is by one mark. If you clear the cutoff(overall ) and cutoff of individual subjects than only you qualify for...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

You will getting seats in top NIT’s, DTU, NSIT, IIIT.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

You will getting seats in top NIT’s, DTU, NSIT, IIIT.

sajid 3 days ago
View all Questions »