Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

what is the best website to coatching online chemistry and physics for iit-jee?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear dhruvi patel,

www.askiitians.com is a superb site for online IIT-JEE Coaching for Chemiistry,Physics & Mathematics !

All the Tutors here @ AskIITians are themselves IITians !!

So you get thebest guaranteed coaching here !!

Just go for the free demo & see the difference today !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope thishelped you immensely..!
Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear Dhruvi Patel,

It's www.askiitians.com   ...........  Don't roam anywhere....... It's free........ Just make your ID & book yourself for lessons.....

Best Of Luck........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it....... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it....Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 7 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 10 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 26 days ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 25 days ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 9 months ago
tell me top engg collages in andhra pradesh??????????????

Dear Chetan Sreedevi women,s college,MVSR college,Deccan college,Muffacam colleges are top colleges in andhra pradesh

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

Sreedevi women,s college,MVSR college,Deccan college,Muffacam colleges are top colleges in andhra pradesh sreedevi womens college,mvsr college,deccan college,muffacam colleges are top...

SAI SANDY 4 months ago

Sreedevi women,s college,MVSR college,Deccan college,Muffacam colleges are top colleges in andhra pradesh sreedevi womens college,mvsr college,deccan college,muffacam colleges are top...

raj kumar 4 months ago
Hi, before i used score score some descent score in my jee mock test, crossing 100 itself has become difficult task for me, though i used to prepare round the clock there is some thing...

Dear Student, 93 is good percentage. I would suggest to start we clearing the basic concepts. Solve the problems on that concepts and gradually improve your level. For improving it, you can...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off