ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is the best website to coatching online chemistry and physics for iit-jee?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear dhruvi patel,

www.askiitians.com is a superb site for online IIT-JEE Coaching for Chemiistry,Physics & Mathematics !

All the Tutors here @ AskIITians are themselves IITians !!

So you get thebest guaranteed coaching here !!

Just go for the free demo & see the difference today !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope thishelped you immensely..!
Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear Dhruvi Patel,

It's www.askiitians.com   ...........  Don't roam anywhere....... It's free........ Just make your ID & book yourself for lessons.....

Best Of Luck........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it....... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it....Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to minimum qualifying marks in iit jee?

As it’s been already posted that for Gen category minimum score is 105, for OBC it is 70 and for ST it is 44 , i would like to suggest that your target should be high then only you reach...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

last year who had scored 130 or above were qualified but only top 8000 candidares were eligible for counselling so it is not big that u qualify iit exam if u want admission in iit u have to ...

ng29 2 months ago

minimum marks for gen.-105 , OBC-70 , ST-44 . for getting a good nit u should think for 180 marks or greater than that

gdbusher 11 days ago
i have an obc rank 4039 in advanced and air 17739, will i get alloted to the new iits. i.e pallakad and tirupati?

Dear Abhishek, you may visit the official websites of IIT Palakkad/Tirupati to check the current status about your standing there.....if you made it ther, well and good , else try at below...

Soneel Verma yesterday
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

img
Ravi 7 months ago
Sir Which is better college between Lovely Professional University Phagwara and Guru Nanak Engineering College Ludhiana?

Hi LPU is a better college than Guru Nanak Engineering College Ludhiana.
  img
Sunil Kumar 17 days ago

There are availability of sixty seats only in Guru Nanak Engineering College.Where as Lovely Professional University has International exposure.IT its India’s Largest University in terms of ...

abhinaipadachuru 16 days ago

IF YOU WANT PRIVATE INSTITUTE NOTHING IS BETTER THEN BITS PILANI AND MY ADVISE THAT LPU IS NOT A VERY GOOD COLLEGE SO DO NOT INVEST YOURSELF THERE …. SRM IS ALSO AVEY GOOD...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 17 days ago
can i change my group when i join biotech in bit ranchi if so pls let me know

Generally, You can change your branch after the first year that is 2 semesters. but for changing the branch every college has different rules. Please check that. Also all students can not...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

dear student, Do you mean that you can change your branch?
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

you should refer to your college rules about changing branches. they change with colleges. that would help u

Archita 20 days ago
will i get biotech in any of the good nits or bit ranchi if me score in jee main is 95 (gen) and my board mark is 438

Atb NIT it does not seem to be an easy going to get an opportunity, but yes you can try at other leading colleges/universiities offering Biotech, you can try at – Netaji Subhas Inst Of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

i dont think u would get nits. but dont get disheartened you can join other good institutes or even repeat jee. im sure u’ll come out with flying colours and get selected to nits

Archita 20 days ago

yeah...but kepp trying at other promising instituitions

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »