DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

which are the best books to prepare for IIT JEE...for all the subjects....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

here r some advices

physical -p.bahadur

organic-morrison & boyd

inorganic-NCERT

maths-ml khanna or tata mc graw hills& rd sharma

physics hc verma ,i e irodov

with all this u ll need new pattern series of arihant

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one month ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai one month ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma one month ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK one month ago
I got 14000 rank in VIT and 106 in JEE Main and 86% in Boards. What should I do? I know I have I done bad?

If u will ask me u should not take take vit seat (as they would ask for lots of donations) . It would be better if u take some good private engineering college from your jee score and jee...

Mantavya 3 months ago

Should I take the VIT seat? Karnataka PU Board.

noneool 3 months ago

i think u should go for VIT

vb one month ago
The Maximum area of the triangle formed by the complex coordinates z 1 , z 2 , z 3 which satisfy the relations I z - z 1 I = I z - z 2 I , I z- (z 1 +z 2 ) / 2 I I ??? 2 – z 1 I z

Hi, The first equation says that z lies on perpendicular bisector of line joining z1 and z2. But your second equation is not visible. Please write complete equation with proper sign to get...
  img
Yash Baheti 11 months ago
What should I prefer, B.Tech in CSE or ECE from manipal university OR B.Tech in IT or ECE from govt. college of UP like kamla nehru institute, sultanpur and bundelkhand institute, jhansi

Go with CS, EC and IT at Kamla Nehru followed by Manipal Univ (CS and EC only)......‘ If you are getting CS at BIET Zhansi, then go for it otherwise....leave it Manipal is very costly,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

My suggestion for you is to be focused and to make up a single mind to be sure which interests you the most and where you can better excel.....secondly Manipal Uni and Jhansi Inst, both are ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Presently I have got IT at BIET, Jhansi and hope to get ECE or IT at Kamla Nehru in further round of counseling

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details