Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

which are the best books to prepare for IIT JEE...for all the subjects....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

here r some advices

physical -p.bahadur

organic-morrison & boyd

inorganic-NCERT

maths-ml khanna or tata mc graw hills& rd sharma

physics hc verma ,i e irodov

with all this u ll need new pattern series of arihant

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
Which is better it in nit kuk or cse in jalandhar or cse in thapar uni? My rank is 10206. You can also suggest anything else.!!!

Agrees that NIT Kuk is better then the other two.
  img

Prefer CSE at NITs.
  img

Yes. I Do agree.
  img
Jee exams are getting closer. I am not able to manage time for all subjects. I am weak In maths and usually neglect it. Please help me with some management tips and maths preparation.

Dear Student, you should make the proper time table according to your shedule and also make the weekly and monthly target to achieve. For Maths, You should focus more on solving problems and...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

For maths do rd sharma its just sufficient for jee mains after your jee main exams you will get two months in which you can practice for advanced

Himanshu 3 months ago
I am in 11 th and wish to go to medical side so should also refer icse books ?

Dear Student, For Complete list of books for the different subjects you can visit our website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off