ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which are the best books to prepare for IIT JEE...for all the subjects....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

here r some advices

physical -p.bahadur

organic-morrison & boyd

inorganic-NCERT

maths-ml khanna or tata mc graw hills& rd sharma

physics hc verma ,i e irodov

with all this u ll need new pattern series of arihant

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 hours ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya yesterday

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 19 hours ago
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash 20 hours ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 hours ago
hello, i done amistake in application form i know its too late. i just want to clarrify the mistake the name under the photo las two letter is missing i wrote the exam fixing another same...

Dear student, I think you can request the JEE committe to correct the mistake. I am sure they will help. Their deision will be final Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago

you are a good boy.

SHREYAN GHATAK 10 days ago
Hello Sir, What are the most scoring topics in IIT JEE for Chemistry. Please help me! Anita gupta

aldehydes/ketones and carboxylic acids/phenols/alcohols/p-block and d-block/f-block elements.

king one year ago
best medical college

Dear Student, Please find the list of all good medical colleges rankwise All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore Armed Forces Medical...
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

TOP 10 MEDICAL COLLEGES IN INDIA A.I.I.M.S New Delhi C.M.C. VELLORE M.A.M.C. NEW DELHI ARMED FORCES MEDICAL COLLEGE PUNE GRANT MEDICAL COLLEGE MUMBAI K.G.M.U. LUCKNOW I.M.S. VARANASI B.M.C. ...

suman gupta 11 days ago
View all Questions »