Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

which are the best books to prepare for IIT JEE...for all the subjects....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

here r some advices

physical -p.bahadur

organic-morrison & boyd

inorganic-NCERT

maths-ml khanna or tata mc graw hills& rd sharma

physics hc verma ,i e irodov

with all this u ll need new pattern series of arihant

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 11 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 11 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 11 months ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 11 months ago
hello,i am studying 11 th now..preparing for iit jee exam..which topics in maths physics and chemistry are most scoring topics??

Dear Student, I suggest you to see the analysis available for the previous year JEE papers. I am sure you will get to know more information from it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
my sister is doing BBA under kuk university.it was final yr.tell me what she must do after this.she want to join FMS college for mba.what is the procedue to take admission,abt exam level.is ...

After BBA she has many options : the best is she can for a job You can go with CAT for entry into 8 IIMS , XLRI etc. like management exams which offer 2 year PGDM courses. A part from this...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
2 moles of an ideal gas allowed to expand reversibly and isothermally at 300k frm pressure 1 atm to a prssur 0.1 atm.the change in gibbs energy?

i think you well know the equation dG = VdP-SdT since the gas is expanding here in const temp. he SdT term is zero so dG = VdP you can intregrate dG to get gibbs energy change, by putting v ...

Abhishek Singh 5 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off