which are the best books to prepare for IIT JEE...for all the subjects....

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

here r some advices

physical -p.bahadur

organic-morrison & boyd

inorganic-NCERT

maths-ml khanna or tata mc graw hills& rd sharma

physics hc verma ,i e irodov

with all this u ll need new pattern series of arihant

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad 19 days ago
Sir, -How rank is decided in jee advanced? -Is it decided only on marks that we get in jee advanced paper or 12 th marks are also claculated. -How rank is decided in jee main?

Rank in JEE Advanced is decided through the marks secured in JEE Advanced exam,whereas the rank in JEE Main for admission to Btech courses in NITs, IIITs & other insititutes is given by...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html This is...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
Sir , i`m presently in class 12. I will be giving IIT in 2015. IIT was my dream since childhood but due to personal reasons i wasted my 11th and i have lot of topics pending. Now i`m very...

frankly telling getting under 500 rank is not a joke creams are selected.but ur level of ur is good provided u continue it for 1 yr continuously.forget about the past and try to focus on the...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

Hey,listen first you brush up class 11th topics thoroughly. Refer ncert maths and chemistry for this. Refer some other physics book for this. The reason I advised you to use ncert is that it...

Shrey 4 months ago

Also if you have more question post them here. You will get your solutions.

Shrey 4 months ago
what is the rank of panjab university institute of engg and technology in india

Dear nitin you can check given link http://www.askiitians.com/top_colleges.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
is rotational imp

question will be asked but of you are not confident then leave it its a difficult chapter and no time for revision at this moment.do center of mass its easy in rotational dynamics thanks and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
View all Questions »