ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which are the best books to prepare for IIT JEE...for all the subjects....

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

here r some advices

physical -p.bahadur

organic-morrison & boyd

inorganic-NCERT

maths-ml khanna or tata mc graw hills& rd sharma

physics hc verma ,i e irodov

with all this u ll need new pattern series of arihant

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav one month ago

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

And plz approve!!!!!!!!!!!

how to prepare in 10 days

Just go through the formulas. Looking at the formulas would review everything in a flash in your mind. And relax in last 2-3 days.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 26 days ago

refer text book COMLETELY

JAinil 24 days ago
Find two consective even integers such that the smaller added to three times the larger gives a sum of 54. the numbers are.?

Your smaller number, let's call n. The other number is a consecutive even number, so you add 2. So, n and 2 + n are your two integers. Equation: n + 3( 2 + n ) = 54 Distribute the 3: n + 6 +...

thnx!

Rickey one month ago
sir basically iam agood student and iam lack of self confidence so that whenever any other boy did asum which i am not able to do iam going into depression so plz tell me a way to relieve me...

Hi Harsha vardhan Don't worry It happens to many student.. many students who are good in scho0l life may not be as good as in school ,so student starts deppressing. it is due to lack of hard...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
which college is best among : 1. VIT , vellore ​2. PSG, coimbatore ​3. Anna University ​4. HBTI, kanpur ​5. BIT, Mesra

BIT and Anna both are good, but SKIET is also an another and best option for you. I have also studied at this college. It is one of the best engineering colleges among the all engineering...

Leepika Roy 17 hours ago

it will be anna university. the campus is also very good

britto george 3 days ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
View all Questions »