Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

which are the best books to prepare for IIT JEE...for all the subjects....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

here r some advices

physical -p.bahadur

organic-morrison & boyd

maths-ml khanna or tata mc graw hills& rd sharma

physics hc verma ,i e irodov

with all this u ll need new pattern series of arihant

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me
Which choice?
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
what is full of form of iit?
U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...
Riddhi Gupta 16 days ago
sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?
For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
Avinash 2 months ago
How The Global Positioning System works?
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...
Radhika Batra 6 years ago
according to the jeemain 2015 syllabus questions on “electric field due to a point charge“ may come in the xam .. does is it mean electric field at any point on a charged rod or charged...
Yes it includes all the possible cases of Static Electric Field in whichever possible geometric configuration. So do read laws relating to the symmetry applications and static electric...
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
what is the name of the first female member of british parliament?
Hi, Nancy Witcher Astor, Viscountess Astor, (born 19 May 1879, died 2 May 1964) was the first woman to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons after being elected to...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details