Hi, I'm a dropper, i have 9-10 months for preparing for the iit. my basic concepts are somehow weak so currently i'm studying from ncert (11th,12th) books. i'm not in a condition to join any coaching. so i have to prepare in home by myself (from books). please guide me how to prepare for jee, suggest books after completing ncert books. should i get correspondence notes from a good institute? If yes then which one is good? please help me and reply soon...

Hi, I'm a dropper, i have 9-10 months for preparing for the iit. my basic concepts are somehow weak so currently i'm studying from ncert (11th,12th) books. i'm not in a condition to join any coaching. so i have to prepare in home by myself (from books). please guide me how to prepare for jee, suggest books after completing ncert books. should i get correspondence notes from a good institute? If yes then which one is good? please help me and reply soon...

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
12 years ago

Dear student,

Yes after NCERT get some correspondence notes from FIITJEE and also join some test series..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free