• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

iit marks via roll no

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Your marks will be coming in July month...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I’ve got 90 marks in jee mains and also I’hve got 98% in 12 th examination(Andhra Pradesh Board) . And I am OBC.What is my general and obc rank rank that I’ll get in jee mains?

yeah thats our nearest estimation and its 99% correct Now check the opening and closing rank of NITS in ECE branch .. IF eg ur rank = 16388 opening rank of NIT warangal ECE= 5000 closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

Sir,Is the rank predictor provided in your website is real or fake? If it is right then I’ve got estimated rank of 16388 , OBC category rank is 3690.Then in which NIT’s I could get E.C.E...

harish 21 days ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar one month ago
i get 221score in jee mains and 135.140 in advace. Whicj rank shall i get in advace and mains .i am general

Dear Student, you have done a wonderful job in mains and advanced, you have bright chances to get admission in top-rated Institutions or high-class renowned universities/colleges of the...

2016 years ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
scored 103 in this years JEE MAINS(GENERAL CAT.).ruined VIT because didn”t knew that you need to click SAVE AND CONTINUE and not just answers.I didn”t apply for manipal or SRM.gave comed k...

Dear student, If you are confident enough that next year you will surely qualify jee then only take a drop or else you will end up wasting one year time and money and more importantly your...
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago

Trust youself, prepare well and face it..you’ll definitely reach places..if not an IIT/NIIT that does not mean the end of life..you may seek admission at some other renowned universities...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago

Dude If you have Self confidence in you then surely you should.Otherwise take admission into any of the colleges of COMEDK and prepare for next year from there only.This way you would have...

Pritish Raj 14 days ago
How is Electrical Power and Automation Branch of IIT Delhi. what is the scope of this branch. Alternatively, i may get Mechanical and Maths and computing in IIT Kanpur or CSE in Guwhati or...

Prefer CSE. Electrical P. and Automation at IIT D is also a good option. Depending upon your interset choose between IIT D and IIT K. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Scope of EEPA is also good. but as the average salary offered to an CSE engg. is comparatively higher. Rest all depends upon your interest.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Sir, you have given all the options. if I prefer CSE then Guwahati or BHU are the options. But if I choose between IIT Delhi and Kanpur and EEPA or Mech/ MNC are the options. so which one...

Pradeep Mangal 11 months ago
I am in Std XI, preparing for IIT, dropped bio and language and opted for bifocal (elec maint)..I wish to appear for KVPY this year....is biology compulsory for SA stream in KVPY. If yes,...

Complete information regarding KVPY is available on our website, please refer from there. Thanks.
  img

yes you have to study bio ans syallabus is kypy site

samagra 10 months ago
I am appearing for jee 2016. I think now I am wasting most of my time in deciding what to study. My syllabus is done, but I don`t know what to do now.. Help me with some tips

Dear Stident, Only revising the imp. concepts and formulas. And try to solve more and more questions in these days now. Also, all those concepts which you generally forget, right them in the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Dear Afroz, You Know i am also trouble with same problem.But still i have an idea for how to prepare for JEE-2016.You have to do revision and write the main formulae in your nore book and...

SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off