Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

how  much  no.  is  required  for  a  st   student  to   get  admission  in  iits...i  need  all  the  details  regarding  this...about  all  iits...pls  respond  me ...waiting  for  ur  prompt  response...

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

There are different no. for diff. category.....

Category

Subject wise cut-off

Merit list cut-off marks

Chemistry

Physics

Mathematics

GE

OBC

SC

ST

PD

5 years ago

Dear student,

If an ST student gets more than 35% of the marks he is safe...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one year ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
sir/ma’am currently im doing IB, I WANT THE BEST AIPMT PREPARATION BOOKS. BEACUSE IM REALLY CONFUSED ABOUT THE BOOK CHOICES , SO I WANT UR HELP ABOUT WHICH BOOK I SHOULD REFER FOR PREPARING ...

In AIPMT, nothing is of more important than NCERT, definitely only NCERT is not sufficient so you must purchase a reference and stick only to one and not more than that else it creates a...
  img
Raheema Javed 10 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 7 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
Who is known as father of Indian palentolgy. And explain term taxonomy? With full description.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birbal Sahani

Gaurav Medhe 8 months ago

I think akbar check in google..,.....😏😏😏🙀🙀 don't see multiple and ...post yr ques again...becoz even m weak in this matters gk

Rojy 3 months ago

Hi dear..here's yr ans Its Birbal sahani ….check it if have doubt He was the first..check it in google if u want

Rojy 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off