ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

IN A CHEMICAL PLANT A CHEMIST NEEDS EXACTLY 1 L OF CHEMICAL X. IF THERE ARE MEASURING JARS ONE OF 3L AND ANOTHER OF 7L. HOW CAN HE MEASURE THE CHEMICALS.

THANK U FOR U R PREVIOUS ANSWERS

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pratyusha,

Since 7= 3+3+1

Thus he can measure exactly ! Litres.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

Befor going for JEE adv, one needs to re qualify JEE Mains, but what is the fun taking it while studying in an NIT? Do you wish to shift at IIT, if so then okay, go ahead.....Otherwise you...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
SIR I GOT 60970 RANK IN JEE MAINS OC FROM TELANGANA , I GOT GOOD RANK IN TSEAMCET EXPECTED IN JNTUH INTERATED MTECH OF CSE AT CBIT OR WAIT FOR LAST ROUND OF JEE MAINS

In my opinion you should wait for the last round of counselling, or up to you , simply try visiting the official website of JNTUH to find out your current status and parallely you may also...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
Got 20,000 rank in advanced 68,000 in mains... What r best possible options for getting cs... Note I belong to OBC category

My opinion is that you should visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check the cutoff list and also to keep an eye on counselling rounds, if you succeed to make it over there, well ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
i have got 1119 rank in jee advance .what should i prefer mechanical at iit kharagpur or civil at iit delhi??

Both are equivalently good. It thiink you should look for your interest and/or your convenience.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

You can choose delhi. As in future you can easily prepare for IAS there.
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

I WILL RECOMEND U IIT DELHI CIVIL FOR SURE.AS IIT DELHI IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN IIT KHARAGPUR.TALKING ABOUT BRANCH i.e CIVIL U WILL HAVE AMPLE JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN GOVT SECTOR LIKE IES,ETC...

mohit vashishtha 13 days ago
i hav passed +2 in 2009 with 50% n i did not write JEE 09. now am repeating +2 n also giving JEE 2010. i want to ask a ques. about the application form sn. no. 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING ...

Dear NITISH for section 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME" you should bubble Appearing 2010. and leave all other option . because if you opt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

thnx sir, i got ur msg. can u pls predict me abt the latest change in jee10 paper in order to prepair for the syllabus effectively.

NITESH kumar 5 years ago
which one is better institute after NIT warangal,NIT Turichy ,NIT Surathkal for B.tech computer science.

Hi All the 3 are equally good. If it were upto me , I would go for NIT Trichy. CS in any of the three is equivalent.
  img
Sunil Kumar 13 days ago

NIT Warangal NIT Surathkal NIT Tricy NIT Allahabad If you are really wanting to go for knowledge in CSE go to Allahabad, extremely great coding culture there. Elsewise placementwise –...

Parth Goswami 13 days ago

I suggest that NIT warangal is best for cs in academic as well as placement wise

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 13 days ago
View all Questions »