DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

IN A CHEMICAL PLANT A CHEMIST NEEDS EXACTLY 1 L OF CHEMICAL X. IF THERE ARE MEASURING JARS ONE OF 3L AND ANOTHER OF 7L. HOW CAN HE MEASURE THE CHEMICALS.

THANK U FOR U R PREVIOUS ANSWERS

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pratyusha,

Since 7= 3+3+1

Thus he can measure exactly ! Litres.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash one month ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim one month ago
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 5 days ago

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 5 days ago

please help me

Sankalp Tiwari 6 days ago
I have got iiit kurnool which is mentored by iiit kancheepuram.i can get cbit in ts eamcet counselling.which one is better fr cse?

IIIT Kurnool is comparatively good, may it be an issue of quality education ort placements but if still you wish to go for a comparative analysis to find out the current scenario at other...

Yes you may without any second opinion, but still if you are in a fix and unable to make up your mind for Kurnool inst, then try at other places like – BITS...

But iiit kurnool is a new one.should i go for it?

Nikitha one month ago
There are six official languages of the UN . i know 4 languages i.e Russian, Chinese, English and Spanish. which are the remaining two languages ??

The rest of the two languages are French and Arabic.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
I am confused between NSIT and DTU for CSE and EE. Which is better and why?

Undoubtly, DTU is among in top 15 college...just click that...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

DTU stands atop in all regards than any other institution, its you only who has to make a choice about institution as well as about branch,...if you fel like, i advise you ceratin other...

Regarding placements, NSIT obviously

Parth Goswami one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!