Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

IN A CHEMICAL PLANT A CHEMIST NEEDS EXACTLY 1 L OF CHEMICAL X. IF THERE ARE MEASURING JARS ONE OF 3L AND ANOTHER OF 7L. HOW CAN HE MEASURE THE CHEMICALS.

THANK U FOR U R PREVIOUS ANSWERS

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pratyusha,

Since 7= 3+3+1

Thus he can measure exactly ! Litres.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA

Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash 6 months ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes 6 months ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
what is the start date of application form for Shiv Nader university for BTech?

Dear Student, Either you keep on checking their website or you can contact them regarding the same. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee through advanced level

A lot has changed since then. It's not even called IIT JEE anymore! And, honestly, I haven't been keeping track so I believe you will understand that I am not in a position to discuss the...

newwaysys 6 months ago

For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills, prepARE WELL AND BEAR IN MIND THESE TIPS – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work...

i have an Sc rank of 14276 in jee mains , what should i opt for ?

You betetr visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know the current status there and then you may visit the official website of Josaa to gather information regarding counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

What is your AIR in open category

AKSHAY SHARMA 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details