ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

IN A CHEMICAL PLANT A CHEMIST NEEDS EXACTLY 1 L OF CHEMICAL X. IF THERE ARE MEASURING JARS ONE OF 3L AND ANOTHER OF 7L. HOW CAN HE MEASURE THE CHEMICALS.

THANK U FOR U R PREVIOUS ANSWERS

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pratyusha,

Since 7= 3+3+1

Thus he can measure exactly ! Litres.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 27 days ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

very well done last year my friend scores 200 in jee main and 97 in board his rank was 2700 and he ger CSE in nit jaipur u can get all nits except the top 4 nits,...

ng29 27 days ago
How to prepare for IITJEE entrance exams within 10 days??????

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

Take your books and go to north or south pole. there you will get about 60months(10days on equator) to study

Shibashis Mallik one month ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 7 months ago
is classroom coaching must?or is a correspondance course good enough?

Hi Naina, Classroom coaching is must and should.....even if you are good enough to crack IIT-JEE class room coaching will enhance the rank....for good rank class room coaching is must and...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
GONE THROUGH THIS SOMEWHERE.... CBSE has given four (4) marks to all students for a ‘wrong’ question in Physics in JEE Main paper. As per the reports, none of the options given in the...

Yes, in a question of Physics, there were 2 options correct. if you attempted the question, you would given 4 marks, and it would be additive for all the students, also, the cut off marks...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

yse shikha bonus is given for that question that u r talkin about whose answer is given ln2, ln2 and there is no effect of bonus on cut off also there are rumours that question of...

ng29 one month ago

that's for que 78,iam asking for ques 87 in which none of the given ption is correct.Any bonus for that???

shikha one month ago
my sister is doing BBA under kuk university.it was final yr.tell me what she must do after this.she want to join FMS college for mba.what is the procedue to take admission,abt exam level.is...

After BBA she has many options : the best is she can for a job You can go with CAT for entry into 8 IIMS , XLRI etc. like management exams which offer 2 year PGDM courses. A part from this...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
View all Questions »