IN A CHEMICAL PLANT A CHEMIST NEEDS EXACTLY 1 L OF CHEMICAL X. IF THERE ARE MEASURING JARS ONE OF 3L AND ANOTHER OF 7L. HOW CAN HE MEASURE THE CHEMICALS.

THANK U FOR U R PREVIOUS ANSWERS

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pratyusha,

Since 7= 3+3+1

Thus he can measure exactly ! Litres.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir,i have decided to take a drop this year and prepare for jee mains and advanced once again but i got only 84.8% in cbse this year so will it be risky considering the increase in cutoff...

Dear student, I would like to suggest to you that you shouldnt be dropping a year for preparation. You should be able to get through in some other Engg college, try Manipal or Bits Ranchi....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 18 days ago
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
sir would it be risk to choose chemical in delhi over electrical in roorkee,just because of my inclination towards civil services.would it hamper my future prospects in any way?please guide...

Hi Meesha, No, it would be better to take chemical at IIT Delhi if you are looking for civil services. Coaching institutes for IAS are close to IIT campus & we have lots of workshops at...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

as you want to take upsc, its best that you take civil as it gets lighter in the 3 rd year, so you can concentrate on upsc. career wise electrical has more opportunities, but if you r...

Vineet Vinayak one month ago

Hi Meesha you should better take Civil at IIT D as with a core branch you can have a chance for IES also and IIT D have many IES coachings around its campus.

Nitin Kumar one month ago
may u tell about most scoring topics

Physics Mehanics, Wave optics and Modern Physics Chemistry Physical Chemistry Maths Trignometry, Graphs, Coordinate geometry Thanks & Regards Saurabh Singh, askIITians Faculty B.Tech.
  img
Saurabh Singh 3 months ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 15 days ago

thank you

Chammu 12 days ago

thank you

Chammu 12 days ago
View all Questions »