Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

i want to crack iit-jee with along having good marks in cbse...For this i am preparing like this-

I do books like s.l. loney,hall n knight and preleko and do cochings sheets nad d.p.p's ...But topics which are not jee then for that i do ncert and r.d. sharma...Similarly for physics ist h.c.v then uncommon topic cbse book and same as for chemistry.....Is i am on the right path....!!!!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes these are sufficient books...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL one month ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 11 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 11 months ago
Which branch option is better, Production at IIT Delhi or Electrical at IIT Roorkee?

Dear Friend, logically thinking a person chooses a branch of an educational degree after wisely analysing the future scope and worth only and as per this concept you must go for Electrical...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 days ago

ELECTRICAL AT IIT ROORKEE IS A BETTER CHOICE THAN PRODUCTION AT IIT DELHI. NO DOUBT IIT DELHI IS A VERY GOOD COLLEGE BUT DEAR YOU ARE NOT GETTING A GOOD BRANCH AT DELHI CAMPUS. MOREOVER IIT ...

SAHIL 2 days ago
sir,is it better to do M.tech/M.b.a in india or in foreign?

Dear Sudent, there are certain institutions i the world, getting education from those very institutions is globally approved and appreciated, So i guess you must suirvey for those...

Aneesh Sehgal 24 days ago

HI SUMANTH THIS ALL DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU WANT TO SETTLE AFTER YOUR COURSE i.e. WHETHER IN INDIA OR ABROAD.BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD DO MBA/M.TECH FROM INDIA ONLY. INDIA NOT NEED MORE BRAIN...

SAHIL 27 days ago
are there really chances that bits cutoff for cs will drop to 354?

Just keep an eye on the counselling schedule and keep visiting the official website of JEE to stay updated and thus wait and function watch, Parallely you may visit the official websites of ...

2016 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off