ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i want to crack iit-jee with along having good marks in cbse...For this i am preparing like this-

I do books like s.l. loney,hall n knight and preleko and do cochings sheets nad d.p.p's ...But topics which are not jee then for that i do ncert and r.d. sharma...Similarly for physics ist h.c.v then uncommon topic cbse book and same as for chemistry.....Is i am on the right path....!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes these are sufficient books...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 months ago
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

very well done last year my friend scores 200 in jee main and 97 in board his rank was 2700 and he ger CSE in nit jaipur u can get all nits except the top 4 nits,...

ng29 24 days ago
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Is there negetive marking in AIEEE exam.

Dear Shruti, There will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
which is the best iit coaching centre in india?

Dear aarish, As far i know, FIIT JEE is best coaching centre for IIT JEE. It has centres all over india. Its teaching quality is excellent and the material they provide is too good. Lot of...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
i've got 146 in jee main this year......is there any nit where i can get CS or IT? or any good private college?....put focus on the former option......plz

Very rare chance to get NITs CS oe EC...after getting the advantage of class 12 th score along with home state reaservation.... Some chance of NIT Hamirpur...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

chances of nits are very less , bcoz last year one of my frnd got 147 in jee main and 93 in bords cbse and he did not get any nit , and his rank was 27000, but dont loose hope and prepare...

ng29 2 days ago

its good college among private ones also placements are good in jaypee noida , one of my friends is there and told me that amazon had hired around 5 students and ofeerring 18 lakh package ,...

ng29 2 days ago
View all Questions »