ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i want to crack iit-jee with along having good marks in cbse...For this i am preparing like this-

I do books like s.l. loney,hall n knight and preleko and do cochings sheets nad d.p.p's ...But topics which are not jee then for that i do ncert and r.d. sharma...Similarly for physics ist h.c.v then uncommon topic cbse book and same as for chemistry.....Is i am on the right path....!!!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes these are sufficient books...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how preperation for iit jee advanced is different from cbse 10+2

Basic concepts and syllabus are same for both and for problems the solving techniques are different. For speed and time maintainance the easiest and logical approach is very important.As the...
  img
Avinash 9 days ago

You can look for Arihant series, you may understand the concepts since they are simpler in language but not to leave HC verma at all. Workout the problems from HC verma, Das gupta and if you...
  img
Avinash 7 days ago

thanking you for reply, actually my problem is i can’t understand H.C VERMA theory and without understanding any theory i’m unable to solve a conceptual question, Formula based question i...

AJAY GUPTA 8 days ago
The oxide of an element possesses the molecular formula, M2O3.if the equivalent mass of the metalis 9, the atomic mass of the metal will be: 27 18 9 4.5

Athul Vasan T one month ago

Athul Vasan T: Can you give me a hint to solve this answer?

HP one month ago

sajid 7 days ago
i got 7076 rank in jee adv can i get seat in IISER OR IIT(MECH,CIVIL)

At an IIT there may not be much chances, but still you should do one thing yourself – visiting the weblinks of IIT and some other leading colleges and universities’ official links, – to my...

Soneel Verma yesterday

IIT very low chances for mech and civil ,try IISER

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

you may get in IISER

mamam 2 days ago
is it required to be above the cut off marks in jee main 2015 to get a seat in nit???

of course it is required that to take admission in nit or other govt college candidate must have to qualify the jeee main means score above cut off as per his/her category. bcoz admission...

ng29 one month ago

@imranmd i am definitely sure and had not mistaken u think logically if someone had not cleared jee main how he will be able to get seat in nit

ng29 one month ago

No its not neccesary that u should above cutoff.because cut off marks is ONLY FOR QUALIFYING TO “ADVANCE”.those marks are not the qualifying markss for jee main...i think so u have mistaken ...

imranmd one month ago
Dear Sir, The coaching institutes claim that there are different study programmes for AIEEE, IIT-JEE & BITS. Then how can one prepare for all these at one time. If it is false then...

Dear sarma IIT JEE is toughest exam among this.If you want to prepear for all then i will advice you to coaching for IIT JEE. syllabus is almost same for all only the difficulty level is...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
india's national game is ?

Dear Vandu singh Hockey is national game of india All the best Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

it’s hockey

SAITEJA GOUD one month ago
View all Questions »