Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

can you tell which is the best book for chemistry on for numerical bank from any international publisher?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aman Rai,

I would sugget you to follow the following books for chemistry-------

S.No Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons) Numerical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
2 O.P. Tandon Physical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
3 O.P. Tandon Inorganic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
4 O.P. Tandon Organic Chemistry Base Book
5 Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 J.D. Lee Inorganic Chemistry Reference Book
 7 Bruce H. Mahan University Chemistry Reference Book
6 Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD Organic Chemistry Reference Book

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer, by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget!!!!!!Sealed

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj 2 months ago
sir i have got 103 in mains 91%in cbse 2016 can i get nit allahabad with it if i belong to sc.

Dear Student, your both the scores – board as well as Jee and on the top your category, they all convince that you must get a seat at NIT Allahabad, but, It would be a wise decision ot to...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago

please predict your rank using askiitians rank predictor and compare your score with last year cutoff.. to check last year cutoff visit...

SAHIL 18 days ago

yes you can ..because u are from a reserved candidate gives u a boot against those of general candidates...All the best

shikhar panwar 17 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 11 months ago
is one year preparation enough to get a medical seat?

@ abhishek that depends upon your intrest and modes of preparation .. getting a seat in medical is not so easy , but if u have read ncert throughly and also practiced the mock test paper ,...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Hi, depends on how you studied your two years. but if your given the right coaching and concepts you can do it. Also, you must sweat blood to get there.. Thank u, BEST OF LUCK JEHOYESJIRA

Beenu Mathew one month ago
I want to know how to manage my time for studying maths and science together as my exams are in march.

for studying math and science effectivly u need to make atime table for that . as u knows better urself then do find out your strong and weak area first .. do take breaks at regular...

Umakant biswal 5 months ago

i thinktour exams have been completed but concentrate on subject which is difficult you feel.It may help in further studies. I hope everything will beall right. Thanks

Vaishnavi 2 months ago
Sir, Can you please give me some info about oil technology, leather technology and plastic technology at hbti kanpur. Please do tell me about its future scope and placements.

HBTI is oldest engineering college of Chemical Engineering in India.Chemical Engineering and Chemical technology is like back-bone of the college.Chemical engineering is not only best...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago

H.B.T.I. Kanpur, a pioneer institute in the country, was established in the year 1920-21 to provide manpower training, technical know how and applied research support to a large number of...

KAMLA NEHRU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (KNIT) SULTANPUR, was established by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh as a registered society in 1979 with a mission to advanced knowledge and educate students in...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off