Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   What is third law of newton

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

every action has equal n opp. recn go for ncert u will get it ol dre

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction in the opposite direction of force applied

3 years ago

to every action there is a equal and opposite reaction.

plz refer hc verma for better understanding of the third law

3 years ago

Newton's Third Law States that : Every action has an equal and opposite reation. However action and reaction do no occur on the Same body

Please Rate yes to my post if my answer was helpful :)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 one month ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain one month ago

approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Sir my son got 110 marks in JEE Mains in OBC category and having 966 marks in +2. Can he get seat in NIT? and where will be?

It’s quite good to aspire high but if one is not upto the level to reach that stature then there is no fun in giving up all the hopes, I mean you sholud try at some other colleges or...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

yes there are chances of nit but not so sure as this cut off had been decreased ,nothing can be judged about ranking, and counselling is like gambling and it depends on luck. i would...

ng29 15 days ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 15 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 15 days ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
Question is attached in the image (ALTS-7 Q13)

Split the motion in three slots, and calculate initial and final velocity at different instants. Using equations of motion would be very helpfull.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Hello Sir I am expecting 208 in mains and nearly 95% in my case boards . Sir will I get a good nit or nsit. I am from harayana.

Hii Congratulations based on the trend that is seen in terms of marks yes you will get good nit’s from JEE MAIN . Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

hii its on the bit above side of 185+ . so yes it is expected that you will clear cutoff. DTU could be dicy but yes hope for the best.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

I am expecting 208 in mains and nearly 95% in my case boards. Will I get dtu I don't have to delhi kota?

Mantavya one month ago
View all Questions »