DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

HI.... i am a student of 9th class. my dream is of studying in iit.

Please tell which books i should refer for physics chemistry and maths. remember for 9th class. please tell me iitians . thanx

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Jasneet,

For Class 9th and 10 th you cantake any book and for 11 n 12 syllabus the books rae as follow.

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

thanx!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 17 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 18 days ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes 25 days ago
Which books should I buy for aipmt

Check the link for the preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/books.html
  img
Avinash one month ago
Sir I hav got a seat in IIIT as per 4rth round of josaa....But this year a lot of seats may be vacant bcoz of not having WITHDRAW facility.....so is there a chance of having spot...

Yes you can seat in jee mains year. Regarding spot round, we can not say anything about it. Also do not take risk in that. I will advice you to take IIIT if you got the desired/good branch....
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

It seems like that you are not satisfied with whatever has been allotted to you, is it so? That is why you are asking for appearing in the test next year; anyway if it is so, I may suggest...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
how to prepare for jee advanced in 1 mont

Try to solve all the previous papers of IITJEE, clear your all the doubt related to these papers. Thanks & Regards Sunil Raikwar askIITians Faculty
  img
Sunil Raikwar one year ago

Theory can be best cleared by solving questions i.e preious year questions ...and by solving it you can get an idea of what type of questions are generally asked in IIt . And Even if the...

Kehav Chandak one year ago

What is the use of solving previous years..? As every year unique questions are asked..!! shouldnot we concentrate more on theory than wasting tym on previous years..?

karuna Yadav one year ago
View all Questions »