Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

What is minimum rank required to get cse in new iit's..!!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat Shukla,

For getting CSE in New IIT's you must be within the AIR 5500 !

Better be around 4000-5000 for a confirmed seat in New IIT's !!!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Please approve my answer if you loved it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 10 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 10 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
Sir I have scored 141 in jee mains 2016 and 95.6% in cbse 2016.can I get SE or IT at dtu or nsit. Thank you

Dear Student, you must visit the official websites of DTU as well as NSIT to check the merit list and cutoff for this year and then get to know what is your stature there, are you in or...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi pragun please use the branch and college predictor to get answer to your query http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL one month ago
sir last year in sc maximum cutoff was 455 and minimum was 290..so maximum cutoff mean the person whu got highest in sc category has 455 marks ? in neet 1 i have 520 marks in sc caetegory...

Hii I think you have fair chances of getting government colleges from NEET. Congraulations on your achievement
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago

@ pratik | for sure , rest assure that u can easily get a good govt colleges on the besic of your neet 1 score . " if u have 520 marks in sc catagory , then u are elligible for top colleges ...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
i had registered for josaa counselling.since saturday the site showed problem of invalid session bcoz of which the deadline was changed from 5 to 6 july.but now also the problem remains.and ...

You may Wait and Watch, perhaps the link reopens ,but the chances for the same are very nominal....at the most you may try visiting the official weblinks of chosen top rated institutions to ...

last date of josaa has gone . you can try next time

PK NAIN one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details