Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

What is minimum rank required to get cse in new iit's..!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat Shukla,

For getting CSE in New IIT's you must be within the AIR 5500 !

Better be around 4000-5000 for a confirmed seat in New IIT's !!!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Please approve my answer if you loved it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 8 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 8 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 8 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 27 days ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 27 days ago
I got 102 for JEE(main) 2016, which is above the cut off score for general. I belong to OBC-NCL category and i have applied to JEE(main) under that category. I wish to apply to...

@ ganga no, u should have to apply under that catagory which u already mentioned in the jee main application form , otherwise the candidature will be invalid , beacuse at the time of...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago

I guess you will have to apply under general category as you have stated that you do not have your category certificate with you...do well, get god marks and be sure you make it at an...

Aneesh Sehgal 4 days ago

I am sorry to disagree on these lines,.....won’t it be a case of forgery?....and what if the student fails to produce category cetrificate? won’t this be depriving a category candidate from ...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday
hw is iitram ahemdabad

Dear student, ITs a good colllege. It has shown a good progress in past few year. Try to CSE there, best branch there thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

It is a good pick, so far as the question of quality education or placement lies, if you wish to compare and contrast other renowned institutions, then I suggest to visit the official...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...

Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Hi, I would suggest you to go for UPES-Dehradun without any doubt! It has specialized courses which give you a edge and then its has experienced and qualified faculty, great infrastructure...

Devik Aggarwal 9 months ago

I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??

Anabhra 10 months ago
What r the most scoring and easy topics for jee mains and advance !?

Physics – Unit and dimension, Thermodynamics, Optics, modern physics Chemistry – physical chemistry Maths – Trigonometry All these are just putting formula and solving type chapters.

akhil one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off