DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

if cut-off is around 200 out of 480-500 then what is the minimum rank reqired for getting cse in old 7 iit's..

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rajat Shukla,

For getting CSE in the 7 Old IIT's ...you must be within AIR 700 in JEE !!

This means that you have to score atleast360+ to get a seat in CSE Branch in the Sveen Old IIT's !!

Hope this gave you an idea !!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!

4 years ago

Dear student,

You have to be in top 600-700 to get CS in old IITs...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img
Nishant Vora 25 days ago

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Nishant Vora 25 days ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 26 days ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago
The Best IIT Branch?

It depends on which are IIT you have been alloted. In general, students prefer to opt for CS. Other ‘elite’ branches could be mechanical, electrical, civil... After this, based...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

Computer Science
  img
rake 5 months ago

IIT delhi,bombay,madras,kanpur,kharagpur are the top 5 IITs

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
The circuit shown has 3 identical light bulbs A, B, C and 2 identical batteries E1, E2 . When the switch is open, A and B glow with equal brightness. When the switch is closed: (A) A and B...

Option C. Replace the given the bulbs in the given circuit by resistance of equal values and try to solve the network. You will find that the current flowing though blub C comes out to be...
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago
coming 131 in jee adv 2015 ...i amfrom SC catagory ...any chances to get into iits??

You can compare your predicticted rank with last years cutoffs . link for rank predictor is http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav one month ago

It can be finalised after checking the cutoff list of IIT, it seems like you may make it; as last year the IIT cutoff list for Sc was 80 on wards, but nothing can be surely said just on the ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

u can get a good branch like mech in iit guwahati,and its for sure that u will get a good course in new IIT’s

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
View all Questions »