Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

if cut-off is around 200 out of 480-500 then what is the minimum rank reqired for getting cse in old 7 iit's..

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rajat Shukla,

For getting CSE in the 7 Old IIT's ...you must be within AIR 700 in JEE !!

This means that you have to score atleast360+ to get a seat in CSE Branch in the Sveen Old IIT's !!

Hope this gave you an idea !!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!

5 years ago

Dear student,

You have to be in top 600-700 to get CS in old IITs...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 9 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 11 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 11 months ago
what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
My general all india rank is about 54000 and my OBC rank is about 14000 , By comparing the last years cutoff I may get in first round to NIT Kurukshetra(Mech.) on basis of my OBC rank but...

Its not true, you should compare with only AIR or only OBC ranks since in home state quota. For instance, a student has completed his class 11th and class 12th from Himachal Pradesh and...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Dear Divyum, you need to compare your AIR / OBC rank only and if you have any queries then you may visit the official weblink of JEE Main to find out the actual scenario.....and if you have ...

Soneel Verma one year ago
i got 35 in mains and 67 % in cbse.i belong to sc category. can i get any good college?

JEE mains marks are much lower, but still there are various better private colleges which provide Scholarships and have very good infrastructure, faculty and placements. Which provide...

raghav dua one month ago

please use the branch and college predictor to know which goodd college you can get http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and please apprve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
sir, now i read in 12th grade .i want to appear 2011 iit jee . i want to take coaching from askiitians.com . but i cannot understand, which course should itake for it. i will be highly...

Dear rounik you are in 12th standard so for you 1 year course is best .because in IIT you can have onle 2 attemp .so if u will do 1 year course so you will able to appear IIT JEE 2011....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off