if cut-off is around 200 out of 480-500 then what is the minimum rank reqired for getting cse in old 7 iit's..

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rajat Shukla,

For getting CSE in the 7 Old IIT's ...you must be within AIR 700 in JEE !!

This means that you have to score atleast360+ to get a seat in CSE Branch in the Sveen Old IIT's !!

Hope this gave you an idea !!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!

3 years ago

Dear student,

You have to be in top 600-700 to get CS in old IITs...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar one month ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir my friend brought m l khanna iit mathematics but he says that cengage is better than it....so which 1 should i buy?...kindly tell me the best book as i need a good book for iit point of...

Both the books are good, but comparetively you should go for CENGAGE publication books.. I am suggesting you for these books.. Avoid Objective Mathematics by R.D...... Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
Compare the stability of the following (i) (a) ph-ch2(free radical) (b)(ch3)3c(free radical) (c)ch3-ch(free radical)-ch3 (d)ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) (ii)(a) ch2=ch(free radical)...

But i am not confirm for ii.. May be it is b>C>D>E>A.. Wait for forum expert’s answer.

ANMOL SETH 26 days ago

answer for (ii) is b>e>a>c>d please give me explanation

vineet chatterjee 26 days ago

For i) The stability order will be : a>d>b>c

ANMOL SETH 26 days ago
which country will host the 2014 football world cup ?

Brazil , the only bidding country, was named as the host nation of the 2014 World Cup finals by FIFA, world soccer's governing body. They will become the fifth country to host two World Cups...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
if normal on hyperbola at any point on it meet it again then

Dear student, We know that the equation of normal for a hyperbola would be given by: ∵ xy = c² Hence, y = c² (1/x) so, we get dy/dx = -c²/x² Thus at any point P(t₁)...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
View all Questions »