Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   if cut-off is around 200 out of 480-500 then what is the minimum rank reqired for getting cse in old 7 iit's..

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rajat Shukla,

For getting CSE in the 7 Old IIT's must be within AIR 700 in JEE !!

This means that you have to score atleast360+ to get a seat in CSE Branch in the Sveen Old IIT's !!

Hope this gave you an idea !!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!

4 years ago

Dear student,

You have to be in top 600-700 to get CS in old IITs...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the best book for concepts in physics?
you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 28 days ago
hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it
purva gupta one month ago
Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?
First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
what is the furture scope in haking
Hacking have a good scope. Many companies regares a good programing skill person, and I think that a hacker have it. Also you can go for higher studies in it. Thanks.
As ethical hacking has a wider scope, so it opens a lot of career opportunities. The designations that can be achieved by the person involves: Network Security System Administrator/Manager...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....
Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. Please...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir, which one to choose nit kkr civil or thapar patiala electronic instrumentation & control
You can prefer NIT Kkr over Thapar.Thanks
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details