ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   if cut-off is around 200 out of 480-500 then what is the minimum rank reqired for getting cse in old 7 iit's..

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rajat Shukla,

For getting CSE in the 7 Old IIT's ...you must be within AIR 700 in JEE !!

This means that you have to score atleast360+ to get a seat in CSE Branch in the Sveen Old IIT's !!

Hope this gave you an idea !!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!

3 years ago

Dear student,

You have to be in top 600-700 to get CS in old IITs...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 4 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 4 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 4 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 8 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
Hi everyone, We are a startup working on an online portal and moblie solution for students preparing for JEE. Please fill the following survey form so we can get more insights about the...

please don’t post such things here we can take legal action against you , this forum is for students not for your advertisemnt......................................
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago
View all Questions »