if cut-off is around 200 out of 480-500 then what is the minimum rank reqired for getting cse in old 7 iit's..

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rajat Shukla,

For getting CSE in the 7 Old IIT's ...you must be within AIR 700 in JEE !!

This means that you have to score atleast360+ to get a seat in CSE Branch in the Sveen Old IIT's !!

Hope this gave you an idea !!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!

3 years ago

Dear student,

You have to be in top 600-700 to get CS in old IITs...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hi, I got around 6000 rank in JEE-ADV and around 13000 in JEE-Mains. I have got ISM-Dhanbad ECE and counselling of NITs (and BIT Mesra) are still going on. I want to be in CSE/IT branch. Can...

Corresponding to your ranks( Main & Advanced), the chances of you getting CSE in top 3 NITs are less. You have a pretty good chance of getting CSE BITS Mesra. ECE-ISM Dhanbad is a very...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
is it advisable to study for jee advanced for 2nd time after taking admission in some other college?

It depends upon your personal motive and the level of determination. If you are very much interested in getting into IITs then you should consider that option. But, there are complications...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I hav scored 182 in jee mains and 92% expected in cbse boards. I'm general category. Will I get mechanical in nit?? I'm from Tamil Nadu.

I think U will get a decent branch there , also u can get NIT calicut at present the no. 1 NIT of India

Mostafijur Rahaman 3 months ago

Will I get nit trichy?

kunal 3 months ago

Yes why not.

Mostafijur Rahaman 3 months ago
DEAR SIR , when we are alive we cant float in sea water . but when we are dead we can float in water . WHY IS IT SO ?

Dear student, Once dead, the body would sink (assuming that the person did not have excessive amount of fat in the body, which are less dense than water). After a few days of sitting in the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 15 days ago
Which is the best bokk for organic chemistry?

morrison and boyd AND SOLOMONS these are really the best books fororganic chemistry
  img
Jitender Pal 4 years ago

I think the best book for organic is Jagadamba singh

A Sreekhar 4 years ago
View all Questions »