if cut-off is around 200 out of 480-500 then what is the minimum rank reqired for getting cse in old 7 iit's..

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rajat Shukla,

For getting CSE in the 7 Old IIT's ...you must be within AIR 700 in JEE !!

This means that you have to score atleast360+ to get a seat in CSE Branch in the Sveen Old IIT's !!

Hope this gave you an idea !!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!

3 years ago

Dear student,

You have to be in top 600-700 to get CS in old IITs...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 6 months ago
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
what is a iit jee

Hello Student, First of all it is not simply ‘a IIT JEE‘ it is “THE IIT JEE“, which is said to be world’s toughest engineering entrance exam. Clearing this exam...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
my air is 11017 and state rank is 1100. HS MAHARASHTRA GEN CATE.IN WHICH NITS CAN I GET CSE OR MECH

Hi, For a better idea, visit our college and branch predictor available on our website. Alternatively, you can check this years opening and cloasing ranks as well....
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
Between IIT Roorkee Geological technology (M.Tech.) and BITS-Pilani Mechanical or Civil, what should I opt for

If you are in TOP 10% of your class then you will be highly placed in IITR GT and if not you will get average package. But if you want to play safe I would advise you for BITS Pilani...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Now I’ve been alotted chemical in pilani (2nd iteration). Waiting for iit third round. How do my options weigh up now? Thanks for the previous answer, by the way.@Sourabh Singh.

Rayaam Ghosh 6 months ago
View all Questions »