if cut-off is around 200 out of 480-500 then what is the minimum rank reqired for getting cse in old 7 iit's..

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rajat Shukla,

For getting CSE in the 7 Old IIT's ...you must be within AIR 700 in JEE !!

This means that you have to score atleast360+ to get a seat in CSE Branch in the Sveen Old IIT's !!

Hope this gave you an idea !!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!

3 years ago

Dear student,

You have to be in top 600-700 to get CS in old IITs...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which. Maths book is best for b arch test

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 18 days ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
what should be the rank to get seat in iit bombay, iit delhi, iit kanpur.

Hello Dear student, Depends on the branch , if you want top branches it should be under 500, if you want any branch then it should be under 3500.
  img
Sher Mohammad 18 days ago
The equation root(x+1) - root(x-1) = root(4x-1) has how many solutions?

Hello Student, root (x+1) -root(x-1)=root(4x-1) squaring both sides, we get x+1+x-1-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 2x-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 -2x+1=2root(x^2-1) squaring again both sides 4x^2+1-4x=4(x^2-1)...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
sir, i have air 4183 in iit advance. plz tell which college and branch should i prefer and go for....

Hello student, With your rank you will not get engineering branches in old IIT’s. i f you have interest you can join dual degree couses in old IIT’s . otherwise you will get good...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

sir can you please tell me what chances do i have in iit roorkee..

anish one month ago
Sir, i got iit BHU Ceramics engineering and NIT Nagpurs metallurgy.. which is better option plz give ranking of following BHU ceramics, trichy metallurgy, calicut metallurgy and Napur...

1.Trichy Metallurgy 2. BHU Ceramics 3.Calicut Metallurgy 4. Nagpur Metallurgy Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
View all Questions »